Mary's House Reviews

Via della Scala n. 43, Florence, Italy

Cheap, near station. Close to everything. 2nd floor.

It was more like a hotel. I had a very pleasant stay & felt at home. I got my own room & the community showers had hot water & plenty of it. It's tucked away, so you won't have to worry about anything being taken or stolen. I felt very comfortable & safe. Plus, it was in a good location & close to the train station. The wifi worked well! Only things bad I could say, is the bed was a little tough, the walls are very thin & they don't offer breakfast. I recommend this hotel!

Friendly owners. Clean and comfortable room. Very good location

• 28th Sep 2015

It's a very pleasant experience with Mary's house! It's just at the corner of the station with a really nice location! I loved the stay with them! They are helpful and nice. And the room is clean! Strong recommend!

the location is really good. and Mary and her husband are really nice. As mentioned by other reviews, their son act a little bit weird and I was slightly scared when I first meet him. But he is fine, if you know this beforehand.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts