Mary's House Reviews

Via della Scala n. 43, Florence, Italy

Mary! Thank you for your kind reception!! This hostel was very clean and have a good location. If I stay Firenze again, I'll choice this hostel too!

• 6th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

3 minutes walk from the station,and because central florence is so small ,everthing is so easily accessable. our room was big,bright and clean. mary and her husband were lovely and helpful. even the lack of breakfast wasnt a big deal as there are plenty of bars to choose from in all directions. would definately stay again.

Very convenient location with 5 mins walk from Florence SMN train station, this is a family own guess house, the owner Mary makes you feel very welcome, we traveled with a child and they even offered us additional bed without any additional fee... Thanks for the clean/comfortable/convenient location... Definitely will come back again. Note: if travel with big suitcase, be prepared for stairs (no elevator)

this place is not chill. my room was right next to reception, literally could not even walk to bathroom without being in sight of reception. bathroom did not have a real shower so I was scared to use it.

This is a fabulous hostel, highly recommended. The price is excellent. It's super close to the train station and central city. The owners make you feel very welcome, but there is absolutely no intrusion on your privacy. Room was huge, great air conditioning, large bed, and they were also very accommodating for me to leave my bag at both ends of my stay. Would go back! Thanks

It was clean and comfortable. Operated by the family. Were all very kind. Convenient in front of the station. I would definitely recommend.

• 19th Jun 2014