Mary's House Reviews

Via della Scala n. 43, Florence, Italy

Great little place to stay in Florence. Just around the corner from the train station and all major sights within 10-15 minutes walk with plenty of restaurants around. Wifi works great. Rooms and bathrooms are kept sparkling. Will definitely stay here when I'm back in Florence.

Amazing location, couldn't be better. The only downside is a horrible shower: very very low pressure, and as others have said it is merely a spout in the bathroom over a hole in the floor. I was freezing cold in the slight trickle of water, and it was like washing yourself with a drinking fountain. However, I would stay there again, simply based on the value and location.

• 30th Dec 2015

Cheap, near station. Close to everything. 2nd floor.

It was more like a hotel. I had a very pleasant stay & felt at home. I got my own room & the community showers had hot water & plenty of it. It's tucked away, so you won't have to worry about anything being taken or stolen. I felt very comfortable & safe. Plus, it was in a good location & close to the train station. The wifi worked well! Only things bad I could say, is the bed was a little tough, the walls are very thin & they don't offer breakfast. I recommend this hotel!

Friendly owners. Clean and comfortable room. Very good location