9.9
Superb 139 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 139 Total Reviews
Mass Residency Located at #18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore.
India
Bangalore 560078 #18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar
99% 139
12.9087837 77.5983667
    Rooms available

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Best staff ever! We enjoyed our stay tremendously! The complimentary neighborhood tour was a blast! Whenever we go back to Bangalore we will stay there again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

I had a lovely stay with Syed and Shakir! They made everything very easy. I felt a bit sick when I arrived, so for dinner I had room service in my room, which was perfect - the food they make for breakfast every morning and for room service is so good! They also lent me umbrellas to use when it was raining a few days that I was there. I had a nice big room, I watched a great Bollywood movie one night, and I went for the awesome (and free!) walking tour with Syed one day. Would stay again!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Great guys, always so willing to help. lovely area, lovely place