Mass Residency Reviews

#18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore, India

This is the best hotel I saw in my life! Its incredible. Since I am traveling in India, I never saw an hotel like that. The rooms are clean, the food is good and Said and Shamir, the two brothers are amazing. At the end, they were my friends and I feel like a part of their family. They take care of me during all the stay, I had a guided walk in Bangalore, I watch Bollywood movies and I was suppose to stay 2 nights but I stay 5.. The most difficult part was to leave at the end.. Amazing!!!

A great place to stay among friends!

We initially booked 4 nights, but ended up staying 14 nights. Words fall short when it comes to the two brothers, Sid´s and Shakir´s, hospitality. They turn their world up side down to make you feel at home. And they succeeded! Just to mention a few facilities: Amazing complimentary breakfast, 5 hour neighborhood-tour, huge rooms with AC, TV, wifi, common area with TV and dvd-player, kitchen-facilities and outstanding staff (shout-out to Nitesh). Best hostel during seven months of travel in Asia

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Norway

We stayed at Mass Residency for three weeks, while on a clinical rotation at KIMS hospital in Bangalore. Sid and Shakir were incredibly kind and welcoming, and took great care of us for the entire duration of our stay. Whenever we needed directions, transportation, food, travel help, or anything else, they were always quick to assist us. We were even invited to attend Shakir's wedding, an incredible experience!!! I can't say enough good things about this excellent hostel and its owners.

• 7th Apr 2014