Mass Residency

Superb 142 Total Reviews
Superb 142 Total Reviews

7th Feb 2017

Such an awesome spot! This is without a doubt, the hostel with the friendliest, most generous owners I've ever been to. Those guys alone are reason enough to come back to India! What a great experience!

• India, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Had a fantastic stay at Mass Residency, we can recommend it to anyone without a doubt. Shakir and his brother really took care of us along with Nitesh who took care of all our small needs. They always welcome you with a smile on their face which makes the stay even more wonderful. We will surely go back there whenever we travel to Bangalore.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Best staff ever! We enjoyed our stay tremendously! The complimentary neighborhood tour was a blast! Whenever we go back to Bangalore we will stay there again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

I had a lovely stay with Syed and Shakir! They made everything very easy. I felt a bit sick when I arrived, so for dinner I had room service in my room, which was perfect - the food they make for breakfast every morning and for room service is so good! They also lent me umbrellas to use when it was raining a few days that I was there. I had a nice big room, I watched a great Bollywood movie one night, and I went for the awesome (and free!) walking tour with Syed one day. Would stay again!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Great guys, always so willing to help. lovely area, lovely place