Mass Residency Reviews

#18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore, India

Family atmosphere. Nice "neighbour hood" tour, though mostly for souvenir shopping. A bit out of the city, but very relaxed area. All in all very clean, only towels have visibly passed through many hands. Beware: the water served with the good complimentary breakfast is not included! You're expected to pay double the retail price at the end.

The only negative thing I have to say about the Mass Residency was that I only had the opportunity to stay two nights here! Sid and Shakir really go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home. Sid took me out to a bar on my first night so I could have a beer (even though he does not drink) and the next day took me on a walking tour of the neighbourhood to try some local food and drink which was really enjoyable (although I am still adamant that fruit and chillies do not go together!)

This is the best hotel I saw in my life! Its incredible. Since I am traveling in India, I never saw an hotel like that. The rooms are clean, the food is good and Said and Shamir, the two brothers are amazing. At the end, they were my friends and I feel like a part of their family. They take care of me during all the stay, I had a guided walk in Bangalore, I watch Bollywood movies and I was suppose to stay 2 nights but I stay 5.. The most difficult part was to leave at the end.. Amazing!!!

A great place to stay among friends!