Mass Residency Reviews

#18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore, India

My review is but a drop of praise in the bucket of overwhelming consent: Syed and Shakir are the best hosts ever. Mass Residency is comfortable and clean. We loved the walking tour around the neighborhood and meeting other interesting guests at the hostel. If you're visiting Bangalore - especially if for the first time - I would highly recommend Mass Residency.

Amazingly friendly place to stay. Don't miss the Indian breakfast!

We had a fabulous time at mass residency, Syd took us around the local neighbourhood for about 5 hours, was great to just chat to him, show us the area and it also put us completely at ease when we (2females) arrived in India. Rooms are basic but clean, we spent so little time in them it didn't matter.

Syed and Shakir who are the owners of Mass Residency are definitely the nices and friendliest people I have seen in any accommodation on this planet earth during last 36 years!!! They are so helpful brothers that they are ready to do almost anything that the visitor will enjoy his or her stay in Mass Residency. For example when I was very tired after 10 hours flight from Europa Shakir picked up some bottles of cold KINGFISHER beer from the shop to my room. THANK YOU! Olli Haapalainen , FINLAND

Mass Residency is absolutely brilliant! Shakir and Shuaib are two of the friendliest and helpful hosts that I have ever come across. There is a very good reason why they rank so high on Hostel world. Value wise, It's pretty good for Bangalore. It's an expensive city so don't expect to get anything decent cheaper. Initially I had only booked two nights and I stayed seven, that's how much I loved it here. If I am ever in Bangalore I would go back in a heartbeat.

Just wow! These guys sure know how to run a hostel! So friendly and helpfull, I can't imagine a better place in all of India. If visiting Bangalore, don't stay anywhere but here! We had an amazing time in Bangalore, so greatfull for all the kindness shown by the staff. HIGLY RECOMMENDED