Mass Residency Reviews

#18, 11th A Cross, 2nd Main,3rd Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore, India

Simply the best hosts I have ever met anywhere in the world in over 40 years of travelling. Thank you so much Syed and Shakeer.

• 9th Feb 2016
  • Couple, 41+

The hosts were the most welcoming people I've encountered in India in 6 weeks here, and worked tirelessly to give me a great stay, even throwing in a free tour of the all the local hotspots. My stay couldn't have been any better. Great part of town away from the hectic centre, but still lots around there. It's the best place to live in the city too i was told by various other people I met over the 2 days.

We had a great time here even though it was just for a day. We didn't get to the hotel until 3:30 am and the owners were waiting outside as our taxi pulled up. They were so kind and understanding of our sleep needs and told us not to worry about the checkout time and that they would make us breakfast whenever we woke up.

• 1st Feb 2016