Mass Residency

9.8
Superb 144 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Superb guesthouse. Huge room, great temperature even with fan, and well furnished. The rooftop terrace is also pleasant to sit at. The quality of service though is special. They go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible; helping you with the map, walking with you to the taxi spots, taking you on neighbourhood tours and insisting on flagging down your Uber driver lost in the next road. Only point to make is that for the price of fan only they could easily let you use the AC.

• England, Female, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

I booked this hostel because it had such good ratings & of course they deserve All the praise because the are so great!! My stay in Bangalore was made so special staying at Mass residency & I would definitely go again & recommend it to everyone. I particularly enjoyed my walking tour with Syd, but all were so kind, friendly & v helpful. Well done guys - hope to see you again:)😃👍☀️

7th Feb 2017

Such an awesome spot! This is without a doubt, the hostel with the friendliest, most generous owners I've ever been to. Those guys alone are reason enough to come back to India! What a great experience!

• India, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

Had a fantastic stay at Mass Residency, we can recommend it to anyone without a doubt. Shakir and his brother really took care of us along with Nitesh who took care of all our small needs. They always welcome you with a smile on their face which makes the stay even more wonderful. We will surely go back there whenever we travel to Bangalore.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Best staff ever! We enjoyed our stay tremendously! The complimentary neighborhood tour was a blast! Whenever we go back to Bangalore we will stay there again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

I had a lovely stay with Syed and Shakir! They made everything very easy. I felt a bit sick when I arrived, so for dinner I had room service in my room, which was perfect - the food they make for breakfast every morning and for room service is so good! They also lent me umbrellas to use when it was raining a few days that I was there. I had a nice big room, I watched a great Bollywood movie one night, and I went for the awesome (and free!) walking tour with Syed one day. Would stay again!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Great guys, always so willing to help. lovely area, lovely place