Matahari Lodge Two Reviews

10-1,Jalan Hang Kasturi, 58-1,Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I stayed at Matahari One because I couldnt find 2, and thank God I did. I love this hostel, extending my stay for two weeks! Only thing I dont like is the breakfast. At least buy some whole wheat bread too. But the hostel could hardly be better, one of the best Ive eber stayed at. Please switch this review to Number One, thanks!

Don't go there.This place is terrible.Not cleaning bathrooms.Some bathroom doors can't close. Outside environment isn't peaceful.No security at all The hostel is completely different than the attached photos.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels