Matahari Lodge Two Reviews

10-1,Jalan Hang Kasturi, 58-1,Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Had a lovely stay here. The staff were very very nice and welcoming. Great value for money, although the hostel is very basic, you get what you pay for. The room is clean and the bed is comfy. Shared toilets were clean. The location is perfect just a stone throw's away from Chinatown, which has wonderful markets. The best part of this hostel is the lounge area which a massive 50inch tv dvd player and cable tv. It was the end of our trip so loved that we could just put a film on and chill out!

I stayed at Matahari One because I couldnt find 2, and thank God I did. I love this hostel, extending my stay for two weeks! Only thing I dont like is the breakfast. At least buy some whole wheat bread too. But the hostel could hardly be better, one of the best Ive eber stayed at. Please switch this review to Number One, thanks!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels