Matsuyama Youth Hostel Reviews

22-3, Dogo, Himezuka, Matsuyama-shi, Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

Friendly hostel with good facilities

I arrived late at night,i think Oji-san fell asleep somewhere.But he woke up and greet me. In my dorm i think the other person cant handle AC so he unplugged it.I had to borrow a tablefan from counter,and Oji-san doesnt mind. The building and facilities are rather old,but the bed was ok and no smells.Yes the toilet are rather smelly by night(too many ppl use it?).The women staff were rather friendly to chat with.I think maybe they need to downsize number of room to increase cleanliness.

Rooms were unclean and very uncomfortable. Staff were quite unfriendly on arrival. Toilets smelt very bad.

• 24th Jul 2015