Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Thank you for being so welcoming and helpful. I had a wonderful time in Budapest!

• 27th May 2015

This was truly one of the best hostels I have stayed at in Europe. For the price, which is cheap, you are provided with cleanliness, a social environment, and a safe place to sleep. I could write a long review of why this hostel is excellent, but you should just go an see it for yourself. (Side note: some times the hot water was a hit or miss...but that's just another element of travel..right??)

Enjoyed my stay here, had everything I needed.

• 19th May 2015
  • New Zealand

From checking in to checking out Maverick City Lodge was amazing! The Staff were always so helpful and always available! I am a 19 year old girl and I felt safe and happy the whole time I was there! The location is definitely convenient as well! I definitely recommend Maverick to any other tourists in the area!!

• 17th May 2015
  • South Korea

Really nice hostel with plenty of friendly and helpful staff. The beds were super comfortable with big lockers. Each bed has a night light and own curtain for extra privacy. Would definitely return.

Staff was friendly, good location in a fun neighborhood just outside main attractions, however the rooms were really small and bathrooms were extremely dirty. Absolutely dreaded anytime I had to use the restroom or shower. If this would Improve, I'd stay here again.

Staff were very helpful with lots of suggestions and responded promptly to any issues we had. Location is amazing - so many great cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Big common room in the foyer, quite a few social activities organised, very clean and new facilities. Would definitely recommend this place!

The Maverick City Lodge is the bomb, the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, the rooms are well laid out and the atmosphere is flawless, there is always something to get up too, I can't wait to go back

• 10th May 2015

Most likely the best hostel I've stayed in in terms of value for money. Building and rooms are very new and renovated and the staff are friendly and helpful. They organize events each night as well which really helps the social aspect of this hostel! If you're going to Budapest this is definitely a place to consider. Also a perfect location, not too far from the central train station and right in the middle of the ruin bar area of the city.

• 10th May 2015

great!! conveniently located and easy to get to! Staff was very helpful!

• 9th May 2015

The hostel is very well located if you want to party and visit the city center! However, is you want to sleep in a quiet place, it is located in a noisy street. Except that which didn't disturbe us as we were also partying, everything was fine. The beds are very comfortables, with curtain aroung to have kind of privacy and to avoid the light. The staff is nice, smilling and very helpful! It is also a safe place. We recommend it !

A wonderful hostel in a beautiful city. Will definitely be returning!

• 8th May 2015

Too noisy during the all night because of school trip. I couldn't sleep. If you stay here, you should make sure.

Really Young crowd at this hostel when I was there. There was a large group of 18 year olds at the hostel making it very loud as they hung out in the hallways all night and up early in the morning. not exactly aware of the hostel etiquette or aware of other people not in their group. The facilities were excellent! Would recommend as great location near bars.

We really enjoyed our stay at MAverick CIty LOdge!there is absoloutely nothing to complain about.the staff was friendly and helpfull from the beginning.In our case they made us a great discount for a private room when we needed to stay one more night!we could safely put the bikes we rented inside the building which was really important!the bathrooms were cleaned at least three times a day!i saw the cleaning ladies my self!the atmosphere was great!with no second thought recommend it to everyone!❤

• 2nd May 2015
  • Greece

Amazing location!!! It's located in the city center, you'll get anywhere from that point. Great conditions, personal lockers (you can store easily 2 bags on it), bathroom has 4 showers, enough for the people on the floor. Large common room, with different activities along the week, I tried the Palinka (national spirit), recommend it :). Great staff, and you can leave your bags on the storage room, if you get before the checkin time. From there is just a walk into the Szimpla, a great ruin bar!!!

The hostel is very clean and safe. Staff members were nice and helpful. However it could have been cheaper for this quality.

Thank you for your comment, we are happy that you have found our hostel clean and safe, and our staff helpful. Hope to see you again.

Everything was great, don't book anywhere else

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

This place was great. Very clean and near the city center. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

close to subway station....good kitchen, small room for 6 people....very good in general.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7