Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Everythink was good except ywo things: The car parking was payed 10 euro/day that's 1/3 of the price for the room for a night. I wanted to pay with credit card and they sad that because I have made the reservesion through hostelwotld I cant, that the prices or pre calculated and etc.I did not fully understand it , but everything else was really good we enjoyed our stay there.

8- bunk room. Wouldn't do that again. arrived around 6 pm- people already sleeping in the room and it was really dark so I felt I couldn't even get settled in w/o disrupting someone. my locker was half broken. around 9- more people were sleeping and I felt i couldn't even really dig through my bag without disrupting. around 10:30 till 4:30 am people were coming and going being loud and flicking lights on. shower was bad for not havin water run continuously out. otherwise hostel lounge / bed good

Big hostel that felt more like a hotel. Check in took way to long - girl on the desk didn't know what she was doing. Privacy curtains felt like getting your own room for a dorm bed price. Beds were comfy. Wifi worked excellently in room. Lockers were huge (bring a lock). Not much of a "hostel" atmosphere though for those looking for that. Each bed had its own light and two sockets which was great. I'd probably come back.

best hostel Ive ever been too!!!!!!!! cannot fault maverick city lodge, it was so nice and clean, such good facilities and the best wifi ever! would definitely stay again!!

Really great hostel. Super clean, kitchen is amazing! 8 bed dorm is a liiiittle tight for space, but still bearable. I had a peak into the 4 bed dorms and there seemed to be a lot more room. Great stay here!!

• 11th Aug 2014

Highly recommended!! I stayed one night in a 4-bed private room. Very cheap price. Staff very friendly and helpful, good atmosphere and overall cleanliness! Very comfortable shower and power plugs for each bed. Amazing!

• 11th Aug 2014

REALLY helping staff from check in, sightseeing, hostel activities, location ( is near everywhere) , Illes, Geri and most of all the sympathy, SHOWN and specially the kindness from Rita ;). . GREAT staff and DEFINITELY when income back Ito Budapest I will see to stay here. Needless to say clean rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. E N J O Y :)

the best hostel

Awesome hostel, don't change a thing!

• 5th Aug 2014

We had a great stay at this Hostel, everything was super perfect.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Particularly appreciated the curtain on your bed for extra privacy, the big kitchen, computers and free landline calls back home. The location was great; a walk from everything and quirky bars surrounding the area. Thoroughly recommended!!

Great location, just around the corner from a great ruinbar and a great selection of restaurants. Easy to get into the town centre. Beds were unbelievably comfortable and I loved the curtains, although I slept in a bit too much because of them! Met some great friends here, good nights out and good nights sleep. Staff weren't overly helpful when questioned about things to do and see - felt a little bit like a hotel and I sometimes felt very squashed in (rooms are a bit small).

First of all, the location of the hostel is excellent. Just 6-7 minutes walk from Deak Ferenc metro station which allows to travel lots of directions; including the airport. It takes approximately 20 minutes on foot from the train station. So the prices speak for themselves and honestly I got my money's worth. Staff was very helpful and kind. Someone is available at the reception desk non-stop. There are personal cards that allows access to the floors and the rooms, so security is not a concern.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Super clean. Nice bed bunks with own power plugs and very thick curtains (almost no light comes through, I had some good nights of sleep). Hotel-atmosphere (luxurious for a hostel, but the staff was more detached than I experienced in some more personal/family hostels). Good location. It did take longer than predicted to get my laundry back, unfortunately.

I absolutely lived my room in this hostel! The beds had a curtain and your own plug and light so you could have some privacy which is rare in hostels. The atmosphere was pretty poor. That could have been the people rather than the hotel though as there was a big kitchen and area by reception. It wasn't too far from the train station as well which was useful

Needless to say this is a great hostel. Great location. Smart, clean, modern, perfect.

This hostel is near the Great Synagogue and is not very far from the majority of the city attractions. Good sense of security and privacy for everyone in a shared bedroom as every bed is designed to be a private capsule. Friendly staff.

More like staying in a hotel. The location literally could NOT be any better. Loved it so much we have already booked to come back and stay een though we were lookig to move on. Definitely stay here

It's more what I tend to call a hotel-hostel, that would suit most of the people travelling to big city to big city...

Fantastic hostel, the bed set-up was amazing! Double power-point was an awesome touch, bed-light and large lockers were great also. Really clean hostel, great location, wifi signal was excellent and their suggestions for things to do was really comprehensive. The ONLY negative I had was the shower situation, there was nowhere to put your clothes, one of the shower heads was broken and one of the showers was clogged. Otherwise, I would recommend this place and would happily stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5