Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Maverick City Lodge is absolutely fantastic!! Perfect location, beautiful and modern design, fully equipped. Staff is really helpful and kind, always ready to help or give recommendations. I wish I could stay for longer.. .

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Luxembourg

I loved staying here! The hostel is so cool and modern and it's near from nice restaurants, bars and a metro stop... however, we wanted to see a folkloric dance show and the guys at the front desk weren't very informed about it, so they told us there were no more shows for the winter season. However, we passed by a theatre later where there were shows everyday, but when we found it it was too late :(

I really enjoyed my stay at Maverick's the staff were great and very helpful.

• 14th Dec 2014

We have felt marveleous. The staff was exceptional, frendly and helpfull.

• Hungary
  • Couple, 41+

Everything was great, the room where clean,a very friendly and helpful staff

• Romania
  • Couple, 41+

Amazing hostel! Lovely staff,cool design, clean enviroment aand free (palinka) shots on Saturdays!

• 13th Dec 2014

The best ever! Couldn't wish for more!

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Angola

It goes without saying that this is a perfect hostel!

• 12th Dec 2014

Very good help with Everything needed, no matter if it was finding a good Place to eat or witch Spa to go to. Bed linnen included as weel as towel and good lockers on the rooms. I was really impressed and happy that I booked my weedend here. Very close to good cafés, bars, restaurants and shops!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

I really enjoyed staying at Maverick's. Its a cosycosy hostel with a friendly atmosphere and helpfu staff. The facilities were modern and kept in a good state, clean too. At the price it was offered Mavericks was excellent value for money.

Our stay here was absolutely fabulous! We had expected hostel style rooms, but ended up feeling like we were in a hotel! The best part? It was for a great price!

• 7th Dec 2014

It could be better if customers are allowed to regulate the room temperature themselves. The shower tap is a bit annoying as we need to keep on pressing it.

All private rooms can set the temperature manually, but it was not possible to do the same in dorms, because of the different interest of our guests sleeping in the same room. During this week we will set the timer of the shower buttons for longer period. Sorry for the problems.

Only transparent door without curtain for the shower cabin. Lacks a bit privacy in such way. And you really have to press the water button very frequently during bath. But you got individual plug and curtain in the bed. Can't really complain.

Nice interior decoration. Boxed bed in dorm. Privacy with curtains. Walking distance from Astoria Metro.

The best hostel I've stayed in! Each bunk has its own light, built-in shelf, and curtain for privacy. Free computer use and water in the common area. Go to the palinka tasting on Sat nights-- great way to meet other travelers! Staff goes above and beyond making recommendations for things to do. Easy walking distance to good food and lots of ruin pubs. It's a little loud at night but that didn't bother me at all! My only complaint is the lukewarm showers. I will absolutely stay here again.

Sorry for the problem with the hot water. We will change our heating setting to improve on this.

Great place. Awesome staff with good recommendations for places to eat and drink. Nice kitchen and lounge with computers. My only issue was I never succeeded in getting my shower hot.

Thanks for the nice comment and sorry for the partial discomfort. We will investigate the hot water issue and try to improve it.

The best hostel i never stayed since now. I suggest the maverick city lodge for any kind of vacanzy. I'll come again there for sure :)

• 28th Nov 2014

Great place to stay in Budapest.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

전반적으로 좋은데 샤워하기 불편합니다 뜨거운 물도 잘 안나오고 방도 추웠습니다 하지만 침대마다 커튼있는거랑 전반적인 시설은 깔끔하고 좋아요

Wonderful! I recommend this property to every fellow travelling out there. The staff is really knowledgeable and helpful, the property is well equipped and immaculate, the social events they organise are cool and it's well located as well. Couldn't wish for more, it did absolutely overdeliver my expectations of how good a hostel could be!

• 24th Nov 2014