Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Everyone room has lockers and they give you a padlock and a towel upon arrival. You do need to pay cash for both your stay and key deposit so remember that! One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Beds have curtains around them and 2 outlets along with a lamp for each person.

The best hostel that I've stayed.

This was without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!!!!!!!!! The staff was wonderful, the rooms were as posh as a fancy hotel and the kitchen was fantastic! There's free coffee and tea served all day (and its wonderful coffee too!). It's very close to the main street which is central to all other historic/fun locations! When I go back to Budapest I will definitely stay here!!!! *just a side note; do the free walking tour!!!! Dea was our guide and it was fantastic! Best tour ever!

This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in! Great location, heaps of places to eat nearby. Beds are comfortable and the curtains & 2 powerpoints are handy. I loved the laundry service, saved me sitting there wasting time watching! Very clean, great lobby, wifi and computers are all A+. The staff are friendly, helpful and stunners too ;). I will be back and this will be the hostel i use again.

Clean, great neighborhood! Great beds, free wine on Wednesday! Not too shabby at all :)

The hostel is perfect, but the place my bed was Was really hot and I couldn't turn the heater off.

It was really nice and clean. Would stay there again.

You should definitely stay here. It's clean, it's convenient, the hostel staff is wonderful - certainly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 3rd Apr 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in BY FAR. Everything was so nice and new, the staff was really friendly and helpful. They offer free luggage storage so you don't have to lug your bags around all day on your final day in Budapest. Free wifi, computers, Skype phone, apples, tea, water, and even a guitar to play in the lobby! The one downside that I was able to find was the showers didn't have a private changing area. But that was no big deal. The private beds in the rooms is great!

This hostel is awesome! Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, the rooms are nice and clean, the location couldn't be better, they always have cool things going on, they have a pretty nice equipped kitchen and great atmosphere. I would definitely go back. Thanks Maverick City Lodge :)

The hostel looks really new and well mantained. The room has enough space, big lockers and courtains to give you privacy in the beds. It's a hostel that worth what you pay.

This is a really nice, clean hostel (feels more like a hotel) and the staff are really friendly. It isn't too loud but there are still social events organized in the evening at reception so you are able to meet other people staying at the hostel. It's not the hostel if you are wanting to party everyday but it is a good mix of social and quiet. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend it to anyone.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! The beds were so comfortable and felt very private, even in a room of 8 people, because of the privacy curtain. The built-in beds are much better than typical bunk beds, and every bed has its own light and electrical outlet. I absolutely recommend the free pub crawl! It was a great atmosphere to meet other solo travelers from all over. Location is great; very close to the metro and lots of cool nightlife, like the famous Szimpla ruin bar. So much fun!

Amazing Hostel made my stay in Budapest so good! Awesome Staff!

Amazing hostel so fancy. Made my stay in Budapest special :) Thank you!

Rita and Emese...what can I say, I'm so glad to have met you two and very thankful for all your help. You made my stay in Budapest worth every Forint. Hopefully see you again sometime in the future.

• 23rd Mar 2015

very clean, spacious

It is the best hostel in which I have ever been

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Excellent location with really easy access to the centre, transport and ruin pubs. Friendly hostel, well thought out with good facilities and fun opportunities to meet new people. We really enjoyed our time there and will happily come back. Anything to improve? It would be useful to have a mirror in the bedrooms.

We had a great time during our stay here. The location and surrounding area is great. With Szimpla just a block away and a lot of great places to eat you cant beat it! The hostel has a lot of activities to get people together which was a blast and would suggest it to anyone. The hostel itself was pretty much standard but it was clean and had some character to it. I would stay here again when I return to the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7