Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic hostel, the bed set-up was amazing! Double power-point was an awesome touch, bed-light and large lockers were great also. Really clean hostel, great location, wifi signal was excellent and their suggestions for things to do was really comprehensive. The ONLY negative I had was the shower situation, there was nowhere to put your clothes, one of the shower heads was broken and one of the showers was clogged. Otherwise, I would recommend this place and would happily stay here again.

Very vibrant accomodation. Very colourful reception and we were delighted with our room. Staff were very helpful and the Skype phone was ideal for calling home! Kitchen area was well kept and ideal for getting breakfast. Would definately recommend the hostel. Only fault was our laundry took almost 24hrs hours to be washed and dried due to staff!

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Brand new and clean. Great common areas and events too.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Totally recommended!

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It is really new and the facilities in the room are much like a hotel - we stayed in a private room with ensuite. It was very clean and comfortable, only niggle would be the height of the shower head, but this wasn't a big deal.. Other facilities like the kitchen and common area were also new and clean, they offer a laundry service which was quick and easy. Great location and staff were helpful. Thumbs up all round!

I spent 7 days here and it was perfect. Location is the best. Stuff is the best. (Especially fanni 👍) always ready for your questions and gives best advices about city or where to go. Dont even think just go and stay here !

A great place to stay in a very convenient location.

This is quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Wonderful staff, clean rooms and great location.

Female staff on check in was not very helpful and showed no interest. The rest are pretty good.

Thank you for your comment. We are very sorry about your bad experience with our staff. Since we think that our receptionists should be professional this is something that is unacceptable so we are going to make some investigation and significant changes in order to avoid such incidents.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Modern, clean and excellent value for money.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HOSTEL!! It was more like a hotel than a hostel! I can't say enough good things about Maverick! The facilities were spotless and the environment was friendly and peaceful. The staff were a great help and very easy to talk to. They offered free wine one night and we got to meet and hang out with other travelers then all went out together for drinks at one of the many bars that are right down the street from the hostel. The location is perfect! Lots to do Best hostel ever!

The first thing you'll notice when you walk in is how nice the lobby smells. The place is impeccably clean and the beds are really comfortable. The staff is curteous and helpful. I couldn't really ask for more. I would stay there again

Hello everyone! My staying was great here, i loved the kitchen, it has everything you need, and the bed was comfortable. The only thing I didn' t like was the showers, those are the most annoying showers I have ever seen. Even so, I would definetly stay there again, it's a very nice hostel.

Dear guest, sorry for the inconvenience with the showers. We will set the timer longer this week. Hope to see you soon.

This is more like a hotel than a hostel. Very clean hostel, modern, good facilities, very secure but there wasn't a very good atmosphere. The bunk beds have curtains across them which is great for sleeping but some people just sit in their beds all day with the curtains closed and it just forces people to seclude themselves. Not a great hostel for meeting people. If you just want a place to stay and that's it then this is a really nice hostel, can't really fault it on that front.

Amazing hostel ! Love the cleanliness and hotel feel but still very relaxed and inviting. The beds are the best I've slept in whilst travelling. I even extended my stay. Very central location and the guy at the front desk is the greatest!! They let me print tickets for free, call numbers for free, pay when I could find an ATM, free towels and locks. Amazing cannot recommend enough for someone who likes a clean and safe place to come back to after partying in Budapest and making friends. Perfect

I spent a couple of nights and I loved it. Rooms are a little noisy but it is a great place to stay.

Really really liked the "bunk beds." Put that in quotes because they are more Japanese capsule like, where you can close the curtain to the enclosed wood space and really have some privacy. The bathroom left something to be desired, with the showers that don't stay on and the fact that there didn't appear to be any showers not in the dorm style bathroom.

The laundry service was terrible! All of my clothes were still wet and dirty after I got them back, everything else, from the location to the staff to the room was amazing. I adored my stay there!!

Loved this hostel!! Great location within walking distance to the train station and the main areas. Lovely clean bed with a curtain for privacy, plugs and a reading light (dorm of 6) bathroom facilities were really clean and the fully equipped kitchen was handy. Great wifi. Best hostel we stayed in in a month of travelling.

One of the best hostel!!!! Just all in place, when yu need it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5