Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is very well located and it is quite new. The interior design is very nice, regarding cleanliness some improvements can be done in at the showers and the inner part of the bed (nice clean bed linen but lots of hairs at the wooden part). The lockers in the rooms are very practical, the kitchen is spacious and clean, with free coffee and tea, glasses, cups.

Amazing hostel! but don't have breakfast :(

New and good place to visit again.

That was really a 100% hostel for me! Very good price for perfect facilities, central location, very friendly staff etc etc. definitely the best hostel that i have visit up to now!

Stayed in a double room. Super clean and very spacious. Nice ensuite bathroom too. As good as any hotel for a much better price and with access to kitchen facilities. Great value for money.

Facilities are clean and in goosd shape. Beds are private and kitchen is well equipped. . A little bit far away from the central. Computers are fast and new. The only problem is the noise. You can hear everybody upstair or room besides yours.

Super clean, and love the beds that were like little "cabin" with curtains to block of the light in the room and give a little extra privacy while still having the sociality of sharing a room. Also area where the hotel is nice.

Room 111: beds 1 and 3 (above) are very hot while 2 and 4 are perfect! Curtains are the best idea ever for privacy. For showers, I would have expected some more privacy, but it was ok

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for the comment! We are sorry about the heat. We had some problems with air-conditioning in that dormitory, but we have already fixed it, which will hopefully solve this matter. We will try to find an improved solution for the showers too. See you soon!

This is a really lovely hostel - It is really clean and nice and well decorated, it feels like a hotel, just that your sharing a room with a few other people! I was only there for one night but everyone seemed nice, there is a big shared kitchen area where it seemed like it would be easy to make friends if you wanted to. The staff were really helpful too!

The most clean, friendly, and beautiful hostel I've ever been. Perfet! I stay in lots of hostels and unfortunately I really think I'll never find better than Maverick CL. Thank you guys! I'll be there again for sure!

Fantastic hostel, super clean that it seemed more like a hotel. We upgraded to a private and staff were really friendly and gave us an excellent deal. Location was perfect too, we walked everywhere! Kitchen facilities was well equipped with free tea/coffee - a big plus for me! They had a laundry service which I used for €7 which they will do for you. Def recommend and would def stay again. One of the best I've stayed at.

Clean, bright, modern, good location

Awesome hostel! Everything was new and clean. So nice to have outlets in the dorm bunks. Pretty good location, about a 15 minute walk to the downtown core. No plug ins in the bathrooms, but that's pretty minor. Helpful staff, free tea and coffee! Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Mar 2014

Very modern and new, very clean as well. Staff was friendly, you can get free towels and there is a fully equiped kitchen. The location wasn't bad either, 10 min walk to where we partied most of the nights.

Amazing nothing bad to say about the place. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Best hostel I have been to so far! Very clean and modern-- and incredibly nice staff!

• 6th Mar 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but because the stay here was so great! I was with a friend in Budapest and we had a dorm room. Upon arriving in the room, we found out that all the beds had been taken. We went back down to the reception and they gave us a double private for the same price! Also, the kitchen facilities were great! I would definitively return!

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great place, great people. Very modern and very cheap!

We had an amazing stay. The hostel was very clean, the staff were so friendly and helpful. We would stay here again if we return to Budapest

• 22nd Feb 2014

Can't say nothing but good about Maverick City Lodge: well located in the heart of Pest (loads of restaurant and bars nearby), all facilities available (lockers, full equipped kitchen, towels, hairdryer, wi-fi) and both rooms and common area are clean and cozy. But the real "plus" is the staff: even more than kind and helpful. Köszönöm!

« first « Prev 1 2 3