Maverick City Lodge Reviews

24-26. Kazinczy Utca, Budapest, Hungary

Amazing Hostel made my stay in Budapest so good! Awesome Staff!

Rita and Emese...what can I say, I'm so glad to have met you two and very thankful for all your help. You made my stay in Budapest worth every Forint. Hopefully see you again sometime in the future.

• 23rd Mar 2015

very clean, spacious

It is the best hostel in which I have ever been

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Excellent location with really easy access to the centre, transport and ruin pubs. Friendly hostel, well thought out with good facilities and fun opportunities to meet new people. We really enjoyed our time there and will happily come back. Anything to improve? It would be useful to have a mirror in the bedrooms.

We had a great time during our stay here. The location and surrounding area is great. With Szimpla just a block away and a lot of great places to eat you cant beat it! The hostel has a lot of activities to get people together which was a blast and would suggest it to anyone. The hostel itself was pretty much standard but it was clean and had some character to it. I would stay here again when I return to the city.

We had a great time In Maverick City Lodge All entire staff was frindly and helpful with tips and all the questions we've asked. The room we've been placed to was quite big, completely clean and the private bathroom is more than we have expected...very very nice. All floors are served by lift! Some parties and events are set on hostel lobby which gives to the hosts a good oportunity to talk and meet other people. The most city sites and bars streets are reachable within 10 minutes easy walking.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. It's clean, safe, well located. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

My favourite hostel that I have ever stayed in. The facilities were clean and well maintained. We got a four person room and it was amazing. Great size, comfortable beds, clean showers. The four person room also had a loft which saved space and was a lot of fun. The location was ideal, a quick walk to the opera house where you can catch a bus for tours and an even shorter walk to a great bar scene. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to all my friends.

I don't think you could find a better hostel in Budapest! Four of us stayed for a night in the 4 bed private ensuite. First, the room itself is ridiculously nice and clean; it's bigger than some 8 person rooms I've seen in other hostels, and the bathroom is huge . The kitchen area is also great and the common area downstairs is perfect for taking breaks (free apples, drinks, and a call home for free phone). The location is the best part, literally right in the ruin bar district and nightlife!

The location is superb and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only downside was the unruly guests - parties, screams and giggles would go on until the wee hours of the morning - so if you're the type that prefers to sleep their nights, there's probably more peaceful places to stay. Otherwise I can easily recommend this hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by the noise. We have asked our receptionists yesterday to apply our policies and regulations better about guest behaviour, which will hopefully lead to a calmer ambience.

Great kitchen, staff and PERFECT location. Couldn't ask for more!

• 28th Feb 2015

Our room was incredible and the staff were very friendly! The location was perfect for walking to all the main areas of pest and buda was not a far walk either and the area that it's located in had the best prices for food we could find. They gave us discount cards for a local cafe and had one of the best meals in Hungary there.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Cayman Islands

The staff is amazing!! Big shout out to Andie, Rita, Beatrice and Andrew!! I would definitely come back here!

• 25th Feb 2015

By far the best hostel i have ever stayed in! Friendly staff, loved the free "wine tasting" and pub crawl! awesome atmosphere, thanks to the aforementioned activities in the hostel lobby.

This is by far the best hostel I have visited in all of Europe. The facilities are all amazing. The location is superb, right in the middle of the party area of town. They even offer free coffee and tea at their splendid kitchen area. The best thing is that the hostel charges are dirt cheap :)

it was a great experience staying at Maverick. Very clean, helpful staff and although you are sharing your room with other people it feels very private. Wonderful facilities.

Easily the best and most fun hostel I hyave stayed at. In the hippest neighborhood in Budapest and 2 minutes walking distance from the Szimpla bar (rated among the top bars in the world). Free drinks at the hostel Wednesday and Saturday, and unlimited free tea and coffee! We had an absolutely almazing stay!

I would absolutely stay here again, and I would recommend anyone who visits Budapest to stay here as well. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfy and clean.

• 20th Feb 2015

GREAT LOCATION (from 1 to 5 minutes to coolest bars and restaurant in the city, still you don't hear noise from the outside,on the corner theres a 24/7 supermarket...), GREAT ATMOSPHERE, GREAT DECORATION,! My friends and I (4 girls) loved it, totally recommended! I'd definitely stay here again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7