Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

It's been one of the best hostel I'd ever been. Clean,all the facilities and better location. Also they've got few computers for the guests and you can print documents,in mi case I printed my flights tickets. I'd come back for sure!!!

location is excellent! but the discrption of how to go can be better! we love the bath room n the room is clean!

Great rooms (no bunks for a change), WIFI always worked everywhere (and fast!), bathrooms.. could do with another shower, staff were helpful and mostly friendly. Well equipped kitchen & fridge. No breakfast. Overall good hostel in which to chill out and stay in while seeing the city.

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Couldn't fault it at all!! Facilities were brilliant value for money-plenty of bathroom facilities so never any queues,very well equipped kitchenette.Security to the building was good and the reception staff were really friendly and very helpful.A major plus is its location-fantastic access to metro links,supermarket next door and within walking distance of several highlights of the city!! Would definitely stay here again,thank you for an amazing stay :)

• 3rd Oct 2014

Very friendly staff and amazing location. Highly recommended

good location, the room was OK.

This place is ridiculously good! It has no hostel feel about it at all, instead more like an awesome apartment where you can socialize and feel spacious. I would definitely stay here and reccomend this hostel to anyone staying in Budapest.

Absolutely loved this place!!! The vibe is so awesome. It is part of a building that is a concerted old mansion. Hard to find when we first got to Budapest, but upon arrival we were greeted by lovely staff. We met some wonderful people while there and simply couldn't have asked for a better spot.

Excellent service, highly recommended!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Simply the best hostel. Yes, it is still not perfect but if you prefer to have a relaxing and entertaining few days in this lovely city this is your choice. Well done, staff!

This was the second time I stayed at this hostel and I loved it both times. Its a good atmosphere for meeting people, and the staff in the lobby are incredibly nice and helpful.

Thank you to the amazing staff. Nice and heplfull! Greetings from Portugal!:)

The pump in the bathroom was very noisy and switched on whenever water was flowing (WC, tap, shower) - like something from the 50s. Shower needs replacement, it is just stream of water. Bed matresses were dreadful and the room was too small for 4 people. But the staff were really friendly and location is central. The entry hall is stunning.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Dear Katerina, We are very sad that our room quality didnt live up to you expectations. Our beautiful, but anciente building didnt leave us anymore solutions for toilettes, so we needed to apply a grinder in the bathrooms at the first floor, but it is a new and continually mended equipment. We will replace the shower head and change the mattresses in your room this week. Sorry for the discomfort.

Nice place with good price, excellent location and great staff. When I arrived they invited me for a wine. :) I recommend it to everyone.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Feels like a home away from home. Not easiest to find since the hostel is located inside a big complex but it is near a metro and bus stop. Computers available with internet access for free and helpful staff One of the cleanest and biggest washroom I've seen at a hostel.

Good location, has what should be in every hostels (reading light, power plug close to bed, etc). The excellent little bakery next door is a plus.

Arrived at the hostel to be told that we would be staying in an apartment nearby, rather than in the hostel itself. Would have been nice to have been notified about this change beforehand, especially because we were arriving late. Staff were helpful.

Makes you forget it is a hostel. The rooms and toilets are almost luxurious (huge, extremely well furnished; there was even a TV in our double room!!!), so is the kitchen. The staff are nice, but you can't really mingle with them. Easy to mingle with other guests though. Very nice and comfortable hostel :)

Maverick is amazing, we love it! Free landline, free access to computers, hair dryer, comfy beds, central location, extremely friendly staff, really secure building and free tea and coffee! What more could you want, AMAZING, would definitely come back

I had an amazing time here! Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great free wifi, great kitchen, nice lounge area, free computers, free tea and coffee! And excellent location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4