Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Superb 1820 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1820 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

Perfect stay. Thank you!!

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

It was a pleasant stay. The staffs were friendly and cooperative. We were amazed by the location of the hostel as every kind of public transport could be reached within a few minutes.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
11th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here and it felt almost like a luxury hostel! The bed was made, there were toiletries & towels and not to mention the building itself felt like a mansion. The staff was really helpful. Fanny at the reception were always friendly and helped me a lot with my bookings and also when I had to leave to another hostel due to a (unfortunate) power outage. Overall, I highly recommend Maverick Hostel.

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
10th Mar 2017
8.0

for one night I paid € 14 online and on arrival I still suffers from € 10 for who knows no, but it's still very good hostel.

18th Feb 2017

My stay at the Maverick was exceptional! There was a problem with my room (6 person co-ed) after the first night (urgent renovation) and so the staff moved me to a different shared room then they moved me again to a private room since the room was double booked. Each time they moved me that staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and make sure I was happy! the location is great and they offer so many events and discounts! If going to Budapest you have to stay at the Maverick!

Sorry for the inconveniences. We do hope that you will visit us again in the very near future.

10th Feb 2017

The place it's pretty good located, just a few steps to metro subway. It is clean, the staff is really helpful.

6th Feb 2017

Everything is great but atmosphere. A lot of strong people lives in this hostel. They are simply nothing to do but sitting there and asks random questions. Probably worst atmosphere for all hostel i had. Great location, clean place. A lot of space in the room. Staff are helpful.

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

Best hostel I've stayed at so far in Budapest. The location couldn't be better and the building itself is beautiful example of Austro-Hungarian architecture. The rooms are nice, there are free towels, coffe, tea and storage. Highly recommended!

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Absolutely loved this hostel ! Felt so safe here, and it's a really calm environment but also very sociable. It's really close to the town centre, but also easy access for the underground which is so easy to work. Would totally recommend !

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
8th Jan 2017

A fantastic place in an interesting building. Very warm considering it was -18c outside! Ati was a fantastic host and gave us lots of ideas of what to do and where to go.