Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

Awesome experience! One of the best hostels that I had to chance to stay in! Staff, bed, everything was awesome!

• 7th Feb 2016
  • Croatia

The cleanest and nicest hostel I've stayed in so far. Staff at the reception is very friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful experience!

clean hostel and nice staff, very good location. walking distance to everything. supermarket and metro in less than a minute distance. many nice restaurants, shopping area, sight seeing places nearby. dont forget to try the waffle small store hidden at the corner. Recommend :)

Our three bedroom private apartment was perfect. Little kitchenette to make breakfast and lunch in and very spacious. The location was excellent, right at the main walking street and close to bridges to get to the buda side. Not really a hostel feel so don't go here to meet people.

Nice, clean and warm. Recommended.

It is great hostel. I like the building where it is situated. And how it looks inside. I took place at 10 bed mix dorm. It is huge room and everybody has separate bed and space for staff. On the kitchen there is everything you need. Really tasty coffee! It is warm as for temperature as for atmosphere. Guys on reception gives me good advises about termal bathes in the city and surroundings. I can't find anything that you need improve. You are already great!

Very clean and warm place. Thank you for all your cleaning and efforts in make our stay so enjoyable!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Austria

Beautiful place, great location and amazing friendly/helpful staff! Would definitely recommend & stay there again :)

• 3rd Jan 2016

Loved this hostel! The interior had a real feel to the city and it felt like our own apartment. The location is excellent. Walking distance to many sights and close to a grocery store. Would highly recommend!

No good lounge and no music, making the kitchen the only place to actually meet people.. Not very good for me who was by myself.

It was really good.I think it's better than lots of hotels in budapest.Location was perfect I was located by near white bridge there.And you could go everywhere by walking.Staff was so helpful especially receptionist Atilla were so kind.I would like to thank him again :) You guys never regret from this chose :)

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

The Maverick was a bit difficult to find when first arriving in Budapest. There is one sign pointing in the direction of the flats, but no sign at the entrance to their building, and several others. Aside from the initial mix up, the entire stay was great. Incredibly helpful staff, great Big Lebowski theme... Everything but those goddamn Nihilists!

We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us! We will change the sign for a bigger one at the entrance. Hope to see you again!

Good location and clean facilities. Nothing to complaint. Only, as the rooms are quite distributed in the whole building, seem not much about atmosphere.

Thanks for your review. We are sad that you didnt participate in our daily social event. We have told the reception to inform the guest better. Hopefully you can try it out next time.

The place is a dream, I enjoyed a lot the hostel. Actually I was also upgraded from the room I booked and that one was incredible. Some repairs that the building needs like in the bathroom but those things were minor (I already passed on this observations to the hostel), everything else was perfect. People, facilities,location, congratulations to the hostel owner, you are doing a great job!!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your nice words, we appreciate it a lot! We will do the suggested reparation work shortly, and we hope to welcome you again in our Hostel!

Lovely staff, comfortable room, good location, reasonable price. Definitely recommend!

• 18th Dec 2015

Very welcoming staff, excellent value for money, incredible central location beside the Danube river and 15 minutes walk from the Jewish quarter, perfect for going out and exploring the ruin bars in the evening. The hostel has a very social atmosphere, throwing on a barcrawl most evenings and other social events which are well attended which are on across every night of the week. Perhaps most impressive is the cleanliness and lack of bunk beds. Excellent choice of hostel.

Everyone that works there was so nice and helpful. It is in a great location and is an amazing place to stay!

• 28th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had the best 3 night stay in our hostel. All the staff were brilliant & so helpful. The place itself was clean & very well maintained. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay more enjoyable.

• 27th Nov 2015

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in; building was absolutely beautiful, staff was excellent, lockers were enormous, and rooms were incredible and very comfortable. BOOK THIS HOSTEL!

The reception staff were great, really helpful and always friendly. Lovely stay :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3