Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

Good location, but entrance is not obvious, it's just close to the main street, need see it carefully. Staff is nice and warm, gave us many useful information. Bed and room are clean, sleep quality is good. Really worth to stay there for more night!

The most beautiful hostel I have ever stayed in.

Maverick was an excellent place to stay during my visit to Budapest: the staff were welcoming and helpful, rooms/bathroom/common areas were cleaned daily, and the hostel was overall a great environment for meeting people. Maverick is located in a central location to many of the sights and attractions, in addition to public transportation. My only qualm is with the loft beds, which were a bit annoying to climb. Besides that, I can absolutely recommend staying here.

The staff were absolutely brilliant

• 2nd Nov 2014

most staff very helpful but not particularly friendly. great location and facilities great. they will even print your boarding pass and let you phone home for free (certain countries only). lovely room and kept very clean and tidy.

Dear Madeleine, Thanks for choosing us. We certainly want to improve our service, this is why we have just talked to the receptionists about this and asked them to be more friendly towards our guests.

The staff were great, location was super and the hostel was lovely. My room (a 10-bed dorm) could definitely have done with more than one shower though.

Dear Ruth, Thanks for staying at us. Sorry if we didn't pass the info well, but there are two more showers on the same floor where you were. Our receptionists will be more precise about this from now on.

I and my husband stayed at Maverick for 4 nights. It was a real nice stay. The staff was very helpful and there was a very good kitchen. We had a double room with a very nice bathroom of our own. The hostel is situated in the centre of the city, outside the door we had a bus stop and a metro station. In the same building there also was a supermarket. We couldn't have had a better place to stay in Budapest.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

More bathrooms would be good. We managed. But tough to have 2 showers for over 10 people.

• 24th Oct 2014

It's been one of the best hostel I'd ever been. Clean,all the facilities and better location. Also they've got few computers for the guests and you can print documents,in mi case I printed my flights tickets. I'd come back for sure!!!

location is excellent! but the discrption of how to go can be better! we love the bath room n the room is clean!

Thanks for choosing us. We have since updated the description to be even more precise.

Great rooms (no bunks for a change), WIFI always worked everywhere (and fast!), bathrooms.. could do with another shower, staff were helpful and mostly friendly. Well equipped kitchen & fridge. No breakfast. Overall good hostel in which to chill out and stay in while seeing the city.

The hostel is incredible! The rooms are amazing, very clean and very safe! And the best part is their staff. The people are great.

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Couldn't fault it at all!! Facilities were brilliant value for money-plenty of bathroom facilities so never any queues,very well equipped kitchenette.Security to the building was good and the reception staff were really friendly and very helpful.A major plus is its location-fantastic access to metro links,supermarket next door and within walking distance of several highlights of the city!! Would definitely stay here again,thank you for an amazing stay :)

• 3rd Oct 2014

Very friendly staff and amazing location. Highly recommended

good location, the room was OK.

This place is ridiculously good! It has no hostel feel about it at all, instead more like an awesome apartment where you can socialize and feel spacious. I would definitely stay here and reccomend this hostel to anyone staying in Budapest.

Absolutely loved this place!!! The vibe is so awesome. It is part of a building that is a concerted old mansion. Hard to find when we first got to Budapest, but upon arrival we were greeted by lovely staff. We met some wonderful people while there and simply couldn't have asked for a better spot.

Excellent service, highly recommended!

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Simply the best hostel. Yes, it is still not perfect but if you prefer to have a relaxing and entertaining few days in this lovely city this is your choice. Well done, staff!

This was the second time I stayed at this hostel and I loved it both times. Its a good atmosphere for meeting people, and the staff in the lobby are incredibly nice and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4