Mavi Guesthouse Reviews

Ishakpasa Cad., Kutlugun Sok. No:3, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything was good, All staff so kind and we thank you guys We hope we back again to this place for fun♞

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Japan

"Hostel has an amazing location (can see Blue Mosque from roof and Aya sofia is a block over!) and by far the most hospitable experience we had in Turkey. Ali the owner is an absolute legend, he provided us with local relevant info and helped plan and book the rest of our tour through Turkey. He even helped us via phone when some of our bus tickets hadn't come through + he is always down to show you around Taksim (nightlife area). Would absolutely stay again if/when we're in Istanbul again!

Ali is the best. He was always there for help and all kind of queries. With the consideration of location, money, and atmosphere this is no doubt one of the best hostel. Highly recommended. Keep rocking Ali.

It was my second time at Mavi's and it was great, great breakfast, the best views, Ali and his friends were always helpful. I woud definitely recommend it!

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Portugal

Ali, the owner, is highly considerate. He does not try to missell his tourist services like other hostels in the Sultanahmet area. Extremely cordial staff. Because of them, I ended up staying here for a week! The view from the rooftop is splendid.

Ali, the hostel owner, was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful in everything! He wrote us up an itinerary for us once we had told him where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see. He taught us some ins and outs of Turkey, which became very handy. He also helped us out even after we left by calling up a bus company as we nearly missed it. The hostel was in the best location, surrounded by all the touristy things. The hostel itself was very clean and neat. Would definitely go back there!

Very friendly and helpful staff!!

• 6th Sep 2015

perfect location, other things are just average. the staff is helpful!

Awesome hostel. Incredible location, right near the tourist spots you wanna see. Their picture of the Ayla Sophia is actually from their rooftop. You get to sit there and stare at it! Staff were incredible and went above and beyond whenever we needed them. Will be back again!

This is a great hostel in an amazing location. The staff are wonderful and friendly and help with whatever you need. The dorms have enough room, comfortable beds and the bathrooms are clean. Ali is a lovely man who helped book my transportation and told me the best places to go in Istanbul. I'm so glad i stayed here and I will definitely stay again when I return to istanbul hopefully in the near future. Thanks so much Ali!

1 2 Next » last »