Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
Mavi Guesthouse Located at Ishakpasa Cad., Kutlugun Sok. No:3, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34400 Ishakpasa Cad., Kutlugun Sok. No:3
89% 695
41.0070586 28.9813756
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

Mavi is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was incredible, so helpful and friendly. It is a perfect location for all the sights and close to restaurants and bars. Everyone should stay here at least once in their life!

18th May 2016

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Not only did it have the most spectacular view of the hagia sofia, the place was incredibly clean, the staff were absolutely amazing, they really made me feel like I was a part of their family and I was right at home. I can not possibly tell you in a simple review how amazing this hostel was. Definitely stay here!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

the guesthouse is in an excellent location, although I didn't get the best sleep-there were street lights and no shades to block out the light, and the walls seem pretty thin. However, the staff was excellent, i felt so welcomed and comfortable and it was perfect for my layover for a quick stopover in istanbul. I also used the airport transfer for pick up and drop off and was tailored for the time of my flights which was excellent being a single. reliable. thank you Mavi Guesthouse!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

Great hostel. Location was perfect to explore the city and it was a very calm area at the same time.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016

I couldn't have been in a better hostel. I stayed a week and it felt like being in a warm family, I already miss the breakfast together. The location is the best, I didn't use the Istanbul ticket. I could see the Blue Mosque from my bedroom window too. I couldn't imagine going to another hostel when I come back.

4th May 2016
8.0

Really valuable and perfectly located hostel. The staff is concerned and helpful, and the free breakfast is a plus. Main issue is that it is tiny, so it can be a bit messy or dirty if people do not pay attention. There was also only 2 lockers for 8 people (you need your own padlock). However, there was a nice backpackers atmosphere, which is not in every hostel. The terrace and its point of view is a big plus. Wifi also worked well. Just notice the point that Istanbul is a bit windy.

3rd May 2016

Very nice hostel. A little bit hard to find..spent quite a bit of time wandering around Hagia Sofia and Topkapi before I found it. I think the Hostel instructions should say walk all the way down from the Sultanahmet stop past the FRONT of the Hagia Sofia and then TURN LEFT as you pass the front of the Hagia Sofia..keep going until you come to the monument in front of the Topkapi palace wall and then turn right down the road and then make a FIRST RIGHT and you should see the Mavi Guesthouse sign

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Excellent stay, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Ali and Osman were a wealth of information and good cheer!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

overall it was worth with money but only air flow in room can be upgraded to be better. i mean like windows werent open and felt stuffy sometime. so far okay other parts.

• Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

Excellent hostel in the heart of Istanbul, very close to everything you would need there. The staff was very friendly. We we two and we slept in 4-bed dorm room, even if we paid for 8-bed dorm room, and the last night we were alone, so we received like a double room again for the same rate, so the price can't go any better. If you are good at backgammon you can even get room for free, but you need to win over the owner ;-) All in all next time we visit Istanbul centre, we know where to sleep.