Mavi Konak Reviews

Kılıcarslan Mahallesi Tabakhane Sokak No:1, Kaleiçi (Old Town) Antalya, Antalya, Turkey

The noise wasn't pleasant. I had to knock on my bedroom window at 12:30 a.m. as the night desk clerk and four other men were outside the foyer, which was directly outside my bedroom window, talking, laughing and smoking. Then they came indoors and I listened until 3:30. Not a good nights sleep. We also had an incident with a man who claimed he got us the room, told the hotel he was friends of ours and he ended up stealing cash from the hotel front desk. Thankfully cameras caught him.

• 2nd Jun 2015

extreamly friendly staff...location is really good. and rooms are also good value of money.

Merhaba Ayhan! we had such a great and comfortable stay at your Konak. It is in one of the best locations. You, your father and your friends who help you are so courteous and professional, we really enjoyed talking with you, practising turkish and enjoying our khavalti before exploring Antalya. Just some constructive advice: try to know your client's budget - if they don't seem rich, suggest them places to eat that are inexpensive. Get to know the surrounding places and businesses to suggest

• 23rd Apr 2015

If you are going to Antalya, Mavi Konak Guest House is the place to stay. I was impressed at the very first impression of the hostel. My trip wouldn't be so exciting and amazing without the helpful hosts. They just didn't assist us during the stay but guided us for all around the city. Super comfortable beds. . The guesthouse is situated right in the centre of all landmarks.

View all Antalya Bed and Breakfasts