Max Apartments Reviews

Via San Zanobi 22, Florence, Italy

You need to pay for cleaning room for me we stat in 3 private room we spent 30 eur for cleaning. and also wifi 5 eur per day.

It would have been nice to have had wifi included as the listing did not mention an extra cost for this. The check-in was rather complicated, paying up front would be easier or by card. Some equipment was missing; for instance there weren't enough pairs of cutlery and the microwave was faulty.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

room is perfect..the best i have already stayed...location is perfect which is the most important for me and facilities are also perfect..thanks a lot max apartments...!!

Cons: - Rental is 30 Euros more expensive than advertised. The property manager has decided not to include the 30 Euro cleaning fee in the total cost and asks for the money when you arrive. Pros: - Great location (10 minutes from Duomo) - Air condition!!! - Reliable WiFi

• 9th Jun 2015

It was really great, convenient, and the AC was perfect - I would stay again at Max apartment anytime I visit Florence! The only problem was after the seocnd dady my internet stopped working and even though the router was re-booted it still didnlt work and I didin't want to use the time to keep trying to fix the problem. Instead I used the wifi spots all over the city. But the apartment was GREAT