May Flowers Hostel Reviews

C/Enmedio 16, Cordoba, Spain

Set in an Andalusian house, I really love this charming place the moment I walked into it. The house located in the Juderia, on the quiet side of the old town, where the locals live. The place is well equipped, clean and tidy overall. I like the fact that it's away from the crowd, maybe a bit walk away from the train station but it's definitely manageable. Miguel is lovely, recommended food and things to see. will surely go back at some point

A clean and beautiful hostel, even though the location is a little bit away from the center of old town, it is next to tourists attractions. Also it is very quiet and peaceful, suitable for those who want to have a good rest rather than party all the night. The dorms and facilities are beautiful and well design. Overall, I like it and for sure will go again.

Perfect hostel for those who are seeking a quieter and more relaxing place to stay. I absolutely loved my time in Córdoba and it had much to do with the amazing staff. They went above and beyond in helping me and ensuring that I was comfortable while I had sprained my ankle. Perfect prices which included breakfast. I highly recommend May Flower Hostel!

Thanks a lot for your kindness and very nice stay ;)

Home away from home! The hospitality was genuine and wonderful!

• 6th Jan 2016

very clean modern hostel with good wi-fi and large beds. very quiet

The hostel was nice and clean with good showers. The only thing that let it down was having no stove to cook on. A microwave is not enough.

Cozy, calm, typical Andalusian house. Close to everywhere (Cordoba is relatively small, but that's part of its charm) Gracias por todo, María Jose :)

Breakfast was minimal but had everything I needed. Staff was excellent. Very good part of town, close to all the sites but relatively quiet for sleep.

Fantastic place to stay. Beautiful house, very friendly and welcoming staff, great location. Quiet and relaxing. Would recommend it to anybody!

I had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is very close in the centre. It´s clean, the beds are comfortable and it´s a typical Spanish house. It´s owned by a family, so if you stay long enough, you will meet them all. If I go back to Cordoba I will definately book this hostel again.

I was there in Nov. It was lovely. I would certainly use it again.

• 7th Nov 2015

Location wise, fantastic. Cordoba is a small city and all the important sights to visits are extremely close to the hostel. However, it was one of the most dull hostels I have ever been to. Hardly a soul, no sense of community or people mingling with each other. The hostel is managed by couple of old ladies who can barely speak a word of English. If you´re looking for quiet, peace and calm, this is your choice otherwise skip it. No complaints with facilities and accommodation though.

Very nice location and very helpful staf, clean and breakfast also very good.

The staff is so welcoming and extremely nice. If you don't need to rely on the hostel planning events for you to make friends, then this would definitely be a great place even for a solo traveler. It has a "homey" atmosphere and I loved it. Breakfast was really good!

This hostel is near the centre although it is quite to locate it from the streets if you forgot the number because there is no sign. If you are booked in this hostel please take of the street number. The staff is quite friendly. The usual vibe of fun and hip hostel couldn't be found on this one though because it located in a quiet neighbourhood.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Everything is very clean! Maria Jose is a sweet person!

This hostel is situated in very quiet area yet only a short walk to main attractions. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel. All rooms are very clean with a kitchen where breakfast is served daily and pleasant dining room/lounge.

We loved May Flowers Hostel. It's made and taken care of with so much love for details, it's clean and quiet and perfectly located for sightseeing in Cordoba. Breakfast was nice, too. We can only recommend this hostel!!!

An amazing hostel! Perfect location, very clean facilities, very friendly staff. Breakfast was great for being free. It is definitely not a party hostel so if you want that, this is not the place for you. If you want a clean, calm, beautiful, well located place, this is it!