May Flowers Hostel Reviews

C/Enmedio 16, Cordoba, Spain

keep going strong

Breakfast was too late in the day to be of any use... Air con was great and it's a very quiet hostel in the old town of Córdoba it has no facilities really but it's still ok.

Had an amazing time in Córdoba !! The hostel was fabulous 👍😘

This was the best Hostel that I stayed until today. Excellent location close to all the sights. Very comfortable, clean, beautiful and have breakfast. The staffs are very kind and friendly.

The owners were extremely helpful to us in finding our way through the city. We enjoyed staying with them very much.

• 16th Jul 2015

This was a perfect stay. I needed a calm, quiet place to stay, but this was even better than I was hoping for! Immaculately clean, super comfortable, and THANK YOU for the air conditioning in the rooms - I slept like a baby every night.

Perfect hostel to rest and enjoy the city. Very clean, AC in rooms, breakfast, walking distance from all the spots. The owners are very kind and help you about everything. It feels more like staying at home than in a hostel.

Loved this hostel so much! First of all it is so cheap for the place you are actually staying in, it was extremely clean, staff was incredible nice, location was perfect (close to the Mosque, roman bridge, etc) can't go wrong by staying here! Worth every penny :)

The cleanest hostel I've ever been too! The manager there is like a mom, and you are staying in her house. She is so warm and friendly, and takes care of you on a very personal level. The beat hostel ever!

Gorgeous place, clean and comfortable, run by a very nice family. The only drawback is that you need to ask permission to use the kitchen (located inside their house), what made me feel a little uncomfortable about cooking there. Everything else was perfect. Recommended!

Amazing hostel with great location. Very clean and friendly. 👍🏻

THE BEST hostel I have ever stayed at! Looks more like a boutique hotel than a hostel. I stayed in one of the dorm rooms and had a very restful night. The place was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, 5 minute walking distance to the Alcazar, located in the cute and quiet neighborhood of San Basilio (famous for the patios)... I could go on and on.

• 13th Jun 2015

Very clean and comfortable hostel. Not a party place, right in the middle of San Basilio neighbourhood, 5 minutes away from the Alcazar and Mezquita. Definitely recommended.

I had wonderful one-night stay in MayFlowers! The owner was so incredibly kind and helpful, and even though she did not speak much English and I don't speak Spanish, we were able to communicate just fine. The place is beautiful, the rooms were very clean, and the breakfast was simple yet perfect. The only downfall was that there were dead insects in the shower, but this was confusing because other than this the bathroom was spotlessly clean.

This hostel was perfect for us in every way and we are really glad we managed to find it... 50m from the Flamenco Equestrian show, 100m from the Alcázar and about 250m from the Mosque/Cathedral - yet it was extremely peaceful and quiet, you can't get much of a better location. The place was so clean and we had our own air con, which was a saviour considering it was around 37 degrees for our entire stay. The staff were lovely, breakfast was great and the place is beautiful - Thanks so much!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

beautiful hostel, nice reception although they almost dont speak english. kitchen without a cooker, there is a fridge and you can make coffee-thea. its a quite hostel, when you want to party dont go here. but if you want a nice beautiful hostel come here. (the double also looked great)

Such a lovely place with great value for money. Beautifully maintained and within walking distance to all the sights. Stay here!

very nice atmosphere! We had a wonderful stay at the hostel. I can definitely recommend it!

A wonderful, clean and homely Hostel without all the fuss of parties and heavy stress. Good for relaxation and the full nights sleep. More of these!

May Flower is very clean and quiet. If you are looking for a 'youth' hostel with lots of energy then this place is probably not for you. HOWEVER, if your looking for a clean, cozy and quiet place to stay at a very reasonable cost, enjoy a mixed crowd with a wide age range, then I highly recommend this place. Great location within the walls of the old city and very very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3