May Flowers Hostel Reviews

C/Enmedio 16, Cordoba, Spain

Wonderful atmosphere! So clean and very well run by a wonderful staff. Great breakfast in the morning and very secure doors with several locks. Great quiet place to relax and very close to the main tourist sites.

Really great spot!! The owner was super sweet and made time for me, was very patient with my lack of Spanish. Room ws super clean, nice facilities. Breakfast was simple but good. Very short walk to the Mezquita and other popular attractions, as well as restaurants. Would absolutely stay here again!!

Great location, great building, very clean. good breakfast. The hostel is on a quiet road just 2 minutes walk from the Alcazar. Exceptionally friendly staff who give you a comprehensive list of all the attractions and also where to go for free entry and also offer good tips and general travelling advice.

Best hostel I stayed at in Spain! The location was very safe and close to everything. Loved all the white, it made the place seem so clean. The breakfast was included and was very nice and fresh! The rooms were cozy and the bathrooms were so clean and awesome.

My stay at the Mayflower Hostel was great! The warm-hearted staff (three siblings) let me feel immediately like home. They gave many good recommendations and hints regarding things to do in Córdoba.The rooms were very clean and modern. Super central. All in all: a fantastic stay! :)

• 30th Jan 2015

This was a great hostel with a relaxed and clean feel. We received breakfast for free and were treated like family by the owners/operators of the hostel. Not a party hostel, but it's not trying to be. Great place to recharge your batteries and enjoy all that Córdoba has to offer :)

I loved this hostel and felt very much at home with our Spanish hosts Oerge, Maria Jose and Raffi with their warmth, kindness and helpfulness. The hostel is a lovely traditional house with a beautiful inner courtyard

One of the best hostel, I stay in. The owners are nice, friendly and amazing. Very secure and very very clean. Can't ask more.

• 25th Jan 2015

Maria and her family was so kind towards me and a friend of mine. The place was really clean and very close to the main attractions. The breakfast was really complete. They always try to make us feel at home there, and thanks for sharing the Roscon with us :)

Nice, clean hostal. Atmosphere was very quiet and they don't really encourage socializing. We had a pretty awful sleep here but that was mainly due to other roommates and not necessarily the hostal itself.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Just mention on the website that you have lockers! That's always important for people. And write some better directions to the hostel, it took me forever because they were so short...

Amazing! Lovely hotel with lovely staff!

• 15th Nov 2014

The most beautiful hostel I've stayed in! You get way more than your money's worth. The bathrooms are big, clean, and pretty fancy. It's in a great location - less than 5 minutes from the Alcazar and the Mezquita. And the staff are absolutely wonderful. They are so helpful and give you a ton of directions and recommendations of things to do to make sure you're enjoying your time in Cordoba. Absolutely loved this place!

I spend two nights and it was simply amazing. When you arrive, you are provided with a towel and shampoo. In the morning there is also a high quality breakfast (the coffee is really, really good :)). Best of all, you are about 5min walking distance from the main monuments of the city. And the staff is welcoming and helpfull. I highly recommend it :)

• 7th Nov 2014

Sevilla was fantastic and staying at My Flower has enhanced my experience there. Maria-José was a real charm and made us comfortable at the time we stepped inside the hostel patio. She explained to us all what we should e do and see during our stay without asking and all her advise and suggestion were good. The house was clean we shared a room with four beds and I had a look to the one bed room which I found stunning with a very huge bathroom. It was a very pleasant experience and will be back

• 7th Nov 2014

This hostel is amazing from every point of view. It looks like a 5 star hotel as a matter of fact. They give you a towel, shower gel, shampoo. In addition, Maria Jose and her family are truly nice and welcoming. Breakfast is good. I highly recommend this place.

Spotless white and brass fixture decor. Bathroom was brand new and very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff.

What a nice and beautiful place to stay was this! Very friendly and helpfull staff, great beds and shared bathroom. breakfast was also nice. The only thing was that it is not possible to cook because there is no stove in the kitchen for guests. further i had a perfect stay here!

Recently opened hostel with very friendly owners. Busy at the weekends but quieter in the week during off season. If you are looking for a dorm where you can actually get a good night's sleep, then this would be a good place during the week when it's less busy. The extra few euros is well worth it when you take into account the free breakfast, towels and the quality of the hostel. Lovely sunny roof terrace! About 3 minutes walk to the Mezquita and ideally located to explore Cordoba.

Wow! That place just opened a month ago (oct 2014), so everything is new, beautiful, confortable!!! Plus the breakfast and towels are included!!! And the staff is very kind, acessible and really want to help out! There's also a nice terrace on the roof! Finaly, its at 2 min walk to alcazaba and 5 min walk to the mezquita-cathedral!