May Flowers Hostel Reviews

C/Enmedio 16, Cordoba, Spain

Recently opened hostel with very friendly owners. Busy at the weekends but quieter in the week during off season. If you are looking for a dorm where you can actually get a good night's sleep, then this would be a good place during the week when it's less busy. The extra few euros is well worth it when you take into account the free breakfast, towels and the quality of the hostel. Lovely sunny roof terrace! About 3 minutes walk to the Mezquita and ideally located to explore Cordoba.

• 17th Oct 2014

Wow! That place just opened a month ago (oct 2014), so everything is new, beautiful, confortable!!! Plus the breakfast and towels are included!!! And the staff is very kind, acessible and really want to help out! There's also a nice terrace on the roof! Finaly, its at 2 min walk to alcazaba and 5 min walk to the mezquita-cathedral!

This place is the nicest hostel you can imagine if you want something quiet and relaxed!! The host Maria Jose is very lovely and helps you with everything you want! It is located in a beautiful house in a very nice area right next to the part with all the main sights. If I come back to Cordoba I will definitively go there again!!

• 12th Oct 2014

Stay here!!! Great place, great staff, great breakfast!! Don't choose any other hostel, you'll regret it.

We stayed 2 Nights and everything was perfect!! We loved it!!

The nicest people I have ever encountered. Not only was the staff fun to joke around with, but when I arrived I was introduced to all the other travelers, which made for a fun time in Cordoba. The entire building is beautiful and the Air conditioning in the room was a gift from God. Breakfast was supposed to be from 9-11, but I had some work to do that morning so they left it out until 1 for me to snack on. I was even given a bottle of water and offered a beer while working. Best hostel ever

• 4th Oct 2014

A fantastic place to stay. A very relaxing and friendly atmosphere. The owners were very friendly - we had a train to catch early and we were exiting an hour before breakfast. the owners came out and asked us if we wanted any and prepared some just for us! Great hospitality. The place has AC, power points and reading lights next to the beds, comfy beds, free towels and a great breakfast! The location is really nice too in the old part of town within walking distance to everything.

Very nice staff, very beautiful private room. Small walking distance to Mezquita and situated in a very calm environment.

• 27th Sep 2014

The staff is amazing, very friendly and really care about you, the place is beautiful house, with a lot of light every where, i really recommend this Hostel regards

Lovely new hostel in a quiet street just south of the Mesquita. The building is an old Andalucian courtyard house, beautifully renovated, even with a small rooftop terrace. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She doesn't speak much English, but we did not find this a problem- even with our broken Spanish! (Cordoba is a very manageable city). The price is a good deal, and includes a decent hostel breakfast. We were initially perturbed by just how good the reviews were- but they were right!

• 20th Sep 2014

Had a lovely night in this hostel. The house is absolutely beautiful and the staff were extremely hospitable. The lady opened breakfast earlier for me as I was leaving early in the morning. They were very helpful and gave me directions to the station. It was a little more expensive than my previous accomodation however I would highly recommend this hostel.