Rating 13 Total Reviews
Rating 13 Total Reviews
Maya Caribe Located at Blvd. Kukulcan k.m. 6, Zona Hotelera, Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo, 7 Blvd. Kukulcan k.m. 6, Zona Hotelera
20% 13
21.1394078 -86.7696976
    Rooms available

5th Aug 2015
2.0

I was over booked and had to find a new hotel to stay at. I didn't book the hotel last minute and was never informed I had no room until I got to the hotel. I will never stay with this hotel ever!!!

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2015
2.0

We were told that the hotel was over booked and had to find a new hotel to stay at. We told them that we made our reservation 6 months ago and why was it we didn't have the rooms we booked. The check-in person told us that we were not the only ones. That 7 other families had to find another hotel to stay at. He told us that a family that booked a year and a half ago also had to find a room. We stayed with them last year so that was a stupid reason to give us for loosing our reservation.