Maya Caribe Reviews

Blvd. Kukulcan k.m. 6, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Mexico

I was over booked and had to find a new hotel to stay at. I didn't book the hotel last minute and was never informed I had no room until I got to the hotel. I will never stay with this hotel ever!!!

We were told that the hotel was over booked and had to find a new hotel to stay at. We told them that we made our reservation 6 months ago and why was it we didn't have the rooms we booked. The check-in person told us that we were not the only ones. That 7 other families had to find another hotel to stay at. He told us that a family that booked a year and a half ago also had to find a room. We stayed with them last year so that was a stupid reason to give us for loosing our reservation.