Maya's Nest Reviews

C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India

Staying at Mayas nest was an absolute pleasure, Maya and Asha were wonderful hosts from the moment we arrived we felt so welcome and knew we had made a great choice. Our room was lovely with very comfortable beds and spotlessly clean attached bathroom. we felt very well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. Each morning we were cooked a delicious breakfast that would rival most 5 star hotels. I would definitely recommend Mayas nest to anybody , you won't be disappointed.

• 15th May 2014

Thanks Thanks Thanks...its this spirit that keeps us going!!!

The main lady has a very harsh and abrupt personality that feels dominating and intimidating. I did not enjoy my interactions with her and felt she was rude, condescending and impatient. I think it may be attributed to cultural differences in communication, but if this place wants to continue to host non-Indians, I would soften the approach. Also, I felt very insecure with the airport pick-up service I paid for - the man never spoke to me and left me in the car unattended on a public road

• 2nd May 2014

Thank you for the feedback it helps us to understand human differences and how to cater to them differently. Can drivers get into a conversation driving unknown guests at night? Most reviews appreciate the safe pick up and we ensure safety. You were booked into a shared non air -con room just for the night, while we up graded you to an independent en-suite room. You climbed up the high table to switch on the air con manually as the remote was not provided to you. There fore you found us rude

Maya Nest's was a great landing point for an introduction to Delhi. Being greeted at the airport by her driver was essential and extremely reliable. After becoming more familiar with Delhi we were a bit farther than we would have liked. Maya was very knowledgeable and her home was clean, welcoming and safe.

A tremendous host and guest. I met fantastic travelers there with whom I will likely remain in touch. The neighborhood allows for an easy transition into the hustle and bustle of Delhi, yet is well-connected to the center of town.

I had 2 great night in Maya's Nest. I felt like at home. I recommand this place.

• 12th Feb 2014

I was only there for 1 night but Maya and Acha made me feel at home. The rooms are spotless and homely, the atmosphere was very relaxed. I am staying there again before flying out as it is conveniently located close to the airport.

Friendly place, with nice and helpful staff.

• 27th Jan 2014