Superb 127 Total Reviews
Superb 127 Total Reviews
Maya's Nest Located at C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, , New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110070 C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj
94% 127
28.5356524 77.1495258
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 41+
3rd Jun 2016

A wonderful place for the price it offers. Warm and hospitable hosts.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016

Perfect place for a single traveler arriving in india. Breakfast was very nice and Aysha was very helpful, made the trip to Delhi as un confronting as possible. Location is a bit far from tourist attractions (which I thought was a blessing because it meant less hassle and allowed me to relax) and metro and bus stations are nearby. Overall a very positive experience.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

I only stayed for one night in Delhi for I had a flight the next morning but I think this homestay is a really good one especially if you are a woman travelling on your own. I had to leave for the airport really early and they even woke up to make me breakfast before I left. I will definitely go back there when I go back to Delhi.

• anniemont3629
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

Maya's nest was the perfect place to start my time in Delhi. Maya and Asha were so welcoming and helpful and they ensured that I always knew where I was going etc. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who has never been to India before as they make you feel very comfortable and at ease with such a new and vibrant culture. My only issue - which I only realised was my clothes shrunk in the wash - nothing major but maybe be careful!

Thank you Annie, for the appreciation - at the same time we value your feedback. It is alarming to note that your clothes shrunk in the washing machine. We wish you had given prior specifications if any to avoid such a situation if you were aware that your clothes might shrink. Or shown when you got your clothes back, so we could figure out the reason instead of being blamed. We have never had such a situation washing clothes day in and day out. The Machine is of International standard IFB. The clothes were loaded in the machine by you - so how can we be careful of clothes we never saw - unless specifications are given.

16th Mar 2016

Very good athmosphere. Maya and her mother are very kind and friendly. They try their best to have you a good stay and they help you in everything you need. Good wifi, good shower, very clean, excellent staff... everything is perfect (also you can book a pick up from the airport without comission). They are far from the main turistic attractions (very safe, quite and good area) otherwise you can see another side of Delhi and have a cultural experience because they are very open and friendly.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Feb 2016

Fantastic place to stay. Maya and Asha are I ncredibly warm and generous hosts and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Situated in a quiet and safe neighbourhood far from the hussle and bussle. Right between New Delhi and Gurgoan and close to the airport it's a great location for anyone doing business in Delhi.

Thank you for the warmth appreciation. This is an inspiration to keep us going! Thanks

15th Jan 2016

Maya's nest is Maya's home. Feels like I'm visiting my aunt's house. Very cozy, and Maya is the best host. She is also very helpful with ideas for sightseeing, directions, and arranging transportation.

• Luxembourg, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

a home away from home. had a lovely stay. I was welcomed like a member of the family, felt like a long lost son. very clean and such caring people. it's also located in a very quiet neighbourhood in delhi. highly recommended.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2016

Amazing home-like atmosphere, quite, safe, comfortable, clean, has hot water and wifi 24/7. Asha and Maya will help you out with anything you need. Don't hesitate to ask!

9th Jan 2016

I couldn't think of a better place to stay in Delhi than Maya's. It is a cultural experience of staying in someone's home, except Asha and Maya make you feel like you are part of the family. The location is part of the charm, with modern shopping mall in walking distance, a 25 rupees bus ride will get you to the center of touristy things. The host is expert of everything Delhi and they are happy to share it with you out of love. And they will serve you one of best free breakfast anywhere!