Maya's Nest Reviews

C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India

I stayed here for a few nights after getting to India. It's quite close to the airport and my can found it easy enough. What made the place really great is that it felt like home. The owners are very helpful and knowledgeable about travelling in India, so good help can be found here. The place is also very clean. I will come back here before my trip is over.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

Great place and Great host. I spent three separate nights here and left my bags and excess stuff with no problems. The owners are amazing people and very helpful. I will stay again when I return to Delhi

My friend and I stayed at Maya's Nest for almost two weeks in January, 2015. The hosts Maya and Asha are a mother and daughter who are very hospitable and helpful. They are also amazing cooks who generously made us a traditional Indian feast for dinner one night. Still some of the best food I have eaten in India. The apartment is small, and the area, Vasant Kunj is dominated by malls, which is a negative or a positive depending. Overall Maya's nest is a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay.

• 11th Jan 2015

We felt very secure from the very first moment. The owners were perfect hosts: well informed, kind. They payed attention to all our needs regarding safety and helped organizing train tickets, sightseeing. The location is very good as it is in a tidy, safe and silent compound. It is easy to reach the New Delhi centre by bus within half an hour for a cheap price (~25 INR/person). The location is 20 min away from the airport. There is a great mall very close. The atmosphere was very welcoming.

Asha and Maya are excellent hosts and offer a warm welcome in their home. TV, laundry and internet are available, the rooms have en-suite facilities. Getting to Central Delhi takes approx 20 min in an auto-rickshaw. Asha is a retired travel agent so is an excellent source of help and information regarding onward travel advice. I would highly recommend Maya's Nest, particularly to female or first time visitors to Delhi. There is no lift, and the property is on the third floor,.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I stayed for one night in Maya's Nest when I had a 12 hours gap between two flights. As a single traveller arriving during the night, I was looking for a simple, safe place for a couple of hours good sleep near the airport. What I got was much more: I felt more like staying in a friend's apartment than a b&b. Beautifully decorated, well furnished rooms, fun chats with Maya and Asha. I recommend to organize a taxi from the airport through Maya or Asha so the driver does not try to trick you.

• 29th Sep 2014

Maya's Nest is close to the airport but far from central Delhi. Each feature has its pros and cons. The deciding point may be hostesses Maya and Asha themselves, for whom nothing is too much to ask. We thank them for all their kindnesses.

View all New Delhi Bed and Breakfasts