Maya's Nest Reviews

C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India

Fantastic place to stay. Maya and Asha are I ncredibly warm and generous hosts and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Situated in a quiet and safe neighbourhood far from the hussle and bussle. Right between New Delhi and Gurgoan and close to the airport it's a great location for anyone doing business in Delhi.

• 1st Feb 2016

Maya's nest is Maya's home. Feels like I'm visiting my aunt's house. Very cozy, and Maya is the best host. She is also very helpful with ideas for sightseeing, directions, and arranging transportation.

a home away from home. had a lovely stay. I was welcomed like a member of the family, felt like a long lost son. very clean and such caring people. it's also located in a very quiet neighbourhood in delhi. highly recommended.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Luxembourg

Amazing home-like atmosphere, quite, safe, comfortable, clean, has hot water and wifi 24/7. Asha and Maya will help you out with anything you need. Don't hesitate to ask!

I couldn't think of a better place to stay in Delhi than Maya's. It is a cultural experience of staying in someone's home, except Asha and Maya make you feel like you are part of the family. The location is part of the charm, with modern shopping mall in walking distance, a 25 rupees bus ride will get you to the center of touristy things. The host is expert of everything Delhi and they are happy to share it with you out of love. And they will serve you one of best free breakfast anywhere!

Asha is absolutely a great host. I feel so grateful for the help and tips received. Maya's nest is an amazing hostel and definitely one of the cleanest I have ever seen!

Nice and cozy place, lovely hosts! Perfect stay!

• 8th Dec 2015

Despite only staying a single night before catching a plane early the next day we were welcomed with open arms and made to feel very comfortable for a brief stay. Only wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your warmth here and the appreciation...perhaps another time we will have you over..

If you are traveling solo to india, Mayas Nest is the place to be. It's located a little remotely to the center but access to metro is easy. The rooms are clean and the accommodation is nice. The breakfast is great, especially the fried egg toasts. But above everything both Asha and Maya are wonderful people. You can learn a lot from them about India, politics and culture. I've felt safe and welcomed there. It turned out to be the perfect choice

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Maya's Nest is a wonderfully safe place in New Delhi. The location is about 30 mins from the heart of Delhi, but that's okay since you're in a very secured and clean area. The staff is amazing and keeps the place clean. They will do a great job arranging transportation and planning your trip.

• 6th Sep 2015

Thank you, we really appreciate your kind words.

Very nice home stay. Asha is a great host --very welcoming and extremely helpful. She arranged a city tour by taxi (without any gift shop stops) and last minute train transportations for my stay. She also followed up on my itinerary to ensure my train tickets after my stay were confirmed... Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this home stay. Thank you Asha for your hospitality and your follow up. Excellent Indian breakfast as well.

Thank you both of you so much for your generosity of appreciation. Hope you enjoyed India!