Superb 133 Total Reviews
Superb 133 Total Reviews
Maya's Nest Located at C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, , New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110070 C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj
94% 133
28.5356524 77.1495258
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Flight was delayed and ended up arriving very late at night, yet I felt very welcomed nonetheless, would definitely stay there again!

Thank you so much....we have no words to express our gratitude for the lovely Review that you wrote for us....it will keep us motivated....it will take us a long way!!

• India, Male, 41+
3rd Jun 2016

A wonderful place for the price it offers. Warm and hospitable hosts.

29th May 2016

Maya is a goddess. Her hostel is actually her home, and it's one of the most welcoming and comfortable places I've ever stayed. It's clean and cozy and a beautiful look into a local home. She gives you chai and breakfast in the morning and honest and open conversations. I only stayed here one night for a layover, but if I were to come back to Delhi, I'd definitely be back here.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th May 2016

Perfect place for a single traveler arriving in india. Breakfast was very nice and Aysha was very helpful, made the trip to Delhi as un confronting as possible. Location is a bit far from tourist attractions (which I thought was a blessing because it meant less hassle and allowed me to relax) and metro and bus stations are nearby. Overall a very positive experience.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

I only stayed for one night in Delhi for I had a flight the next morning but I think this homestay is a really good one especially if you are a woman travelling on your own. I had to leave for the airport really early and they even woke up to make me breakfast before I left. I will definitely go back there when I go back to Delhi.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2016

What a wonderful way to spend a connecting night in Delhi. The owners were incredibly warm and we immediately felt welcome to their home. It was an entirely different experience from the hotels and hostels we stayed in our other nights in Delhi, with a great opportunity to get to know a lifelong resident who has worked in travel her whole life. While it was out of the way of some of the main tourist attractions in the city, that also meant the area had an entirely different feel from the madness

• anniemont3629
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2016

Maya's nest was the perfect place to start my time in Delhi. Maya and Asha were so welcoming and helpful and they ensured that I always knew where I was going etc. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who has never been to India before as they make you feel very comfortable and at ease with such a new and vibrant culture. My only issue - which I only realised was my clothes shrunk in the wash - nothing major but maybe be careful!

Thank you Annie, for the appreciation - at the same time we value your feedback. It is alarming to note that your clothes shrunk in the washing machine. We wish you had given prior specifications if any to avoid such a situation if you were aware that your clothes might shrink. Or shown when you got your clothes back, so we could figure out the reason instead of being blamed. We have never had such a situation washing clothes day in and day out. The Machine is of International standard IFB. The clothes were loaded in the machine by you - so how can we be careful of clothes we never saw - unless specifications are given.

16th Mar 2016

Very good athmosphere. Maya and her mother are very kind and friendly. They try their best to have you a good stay and they help you in everything you need. Good wifi, good shower, very clean, excellent staff... everything is perfect (also you can book a pick up from the airport without comission). They are far from the main turistic attractions (very safe, quite and good area) otherwise you can see another side of Delhi and have a cultural experience because they are very open and friendly.