Maya's Nest

9.5
Superb 142 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st May 2017

Maya is a joy to talk to, very knowledgeable about the area and it's culture. Very attentive, highly recommended.

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

I had a very chilled stay at Maya's Nest away from busy Delhi. I felt very safe and was given lots of advise where to visit within Delhi. It's only 50rupees to the nearest metro via rickshaw. There are are shopping malls nearby for food. The accommodation is basic with all the necessities I needed, good night sleep, hot water, air conditioning, close to metro, cheap to stay, provided brekfast and the ladies are very welcoming and friendly. I also had the pleasure of meeting Buba (kitten).

• Germany, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

I stayed here the first night after my arrival in India and they organised me a driver even in the middle of the night. The homestay is a very pretty and lovely decorated flat. It was very familiar and a really great atmosphere, Asha was always concerned about making our stay as comfortable as possible. It's not situated in the middle of new Delhi, but this is actually great, since it is much more silent and calm than e.g. in Paharganj or arakashan road.

Thank you so much for your kind words.