Maya's Nest Reviews

C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India

Spent my first few nights in India here and as a female solo traveller I felt safe, Asha was full of local knowledge and didn't mind spending time discussing and making plans with me.

• 28th Jul 2015

Very nice homely feeling with Mrs. Chowdhry, where one feels at home, is given a wonderful and sufficent breakfast. The location close to the airport, to walking distance bars and restaurants, etc. is also a big bonus, and the price point is very reasonable. Look forward to staying there again. Shrikant

• 25th Jul 2015
  • India

Stayed here for three nights. The room and bathroom were spotless, beds were comfortable, the breakfast was filling, WiFi decent but what really separates this place from the others is the company. Asha aunty and Maya, both are incredible hosts. The location is excellent as it's close to the airport and accessible to the city and very safe. I actually left my passport and iPad on the table. Both were untouched. I highly recommend this place.

Was a bit hesitant at the time of booking as me and my wife have always stayed in commercial hotels. But now don't regret one bit of having made the decision to stay at Maya's Nest. Will definitely try to stay at this place every time we visit Delhi which we do two to three times a year.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • India

We stayed here 2 nights. We initially booked 1 night, having already booked our last night in Delhi (which was a few days later - our 2 nights here were not consecutive) at another place. We were so impressed that we decided to cancel our booking at the other place and stay here again. We definitely recommend this guesthouse. It was very clean, spotless in fact. We were grateful for Asha's suggestions on activities, places to eat, etc. Also, getting to the airport was easy! Lovely breakfast!

• 17th Jun 2015

My stay in maya's nest was just amazing, the room was immacutely clean. The host is very generous and helpfull, The hostel is situated in the viscinity of some top notch malls in delhi which makes its a perfect place for young guy like me. To sumup i would say ambience was brilliant and recommend people of all age groups.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • India

Staying with Maya and Asha was like having a home away from home. For my first time in India, it was an incredible welcoming to have caring hosts who made sure I was satisfied from the moment we touched base on email to my departure. Asha is knowledgable, speaks impeccable English, and makes an incredible breakfast! The rooms are comfortable and quiet. Located right by a major bus stop and a short Tuk-Tuk from the main metro. Highly recommend if you want to be welcomed to India the right way!

My stay at Maya's nest was a fantastic and comfortable one. Asha welcomed me with open arms and it felt like having a second home. I was the only guest. Asha helped me plan my days and helped to find information on local sights and buses. I had lovely conversations about India in general and it helped me a lot as being the first time India. I would definitely stay at the nest once again!

• 22nd May 2015
  • Switzerland

My stay at Maya's nest was a fantastic and comfortable one. Asha welcomed us with open arms and embraced us as if we were her own children. Asha was a fantastic host who went out of her way over and over to help us plan our trip and or find information on local trains and sights. We had very pleasant conversations at the dinner table on our off time with her and always walked away with a smile. I would definitely stay at the nest once again! You will be well fed for breakfast.

Wonderful stay for 2 girls traveling alone. Comfortable, clean, safe, and in a great neighborhood with food and shopping in walking distance. Host is great to talk to, will teach you about India and offer great suggestions for seeing Delhi and other places. I hope to stay there again when I come back to India.

• 9th Mar 2015

Thoughtful hosts, squeaky clean, great breakfast and good quality water in a more spacious and safer and gated area of Delhi. It's so unusual for an Indian family to share the home this way - and especially great for women traveling alone, arriving late or acclimating to India for the first time, complete with helpful hints, warm smiles and generous hearts (and masala tea!) They arrange airport transport, and wise counsel.

• 3rd Mar 2015

I stayed here for a few nights after getting to India. It's quite close to the airport and my can found it easy enough. What made the place really great is that it felt like home. The owners are very helpful and knowledgeable about travelling in India, so good help can be found here. The place is also very clean. I will come back here before my trip is over.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Norway

Great place and Great host. I spent three separate nights here and left my bags and excess stuff with no problems. The owners are amazing people and very helpful. I will stay again when I return to Delhi