Maya's Nest Reviews

C2 Flat 2038 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India

I want to start off by saying that Maya was always incredibly nice and welcoming. Asha on the other hand, was often bitter, rude, snarky and superficial. As someone with diabetes, she used my request for different breakfast as means for restricting my food (and giving me less food) than she gave the other guests. Asha also raised her voice and gave me attitude making me feel very unwelcome and uneasy. She was judgmental of the guests and even other Indian people (of a lower caste than her).

A tremendous host and guest. I met fantastic travelers there with whom I will likely remain in touch. The neighborhood allows for an easy transition into the hustle and bustle of Delhi, yet is well-connected to the center of town.

I had 2 great night in Maya's Nest. I felt like at home. I recommand this place.

• 12th Feb 2014

I was only there for 1 night but Maya and Acha made me feel at home. The rooms are spotless and homely, the atmosphere was very relaxed. I am staying there again before flying out as it is conveniently located close to the airport.

Friendly place, with nice and helpful staff.

• 27th Jan 2014

Friendly, clean and relaxed place to stay. Asha and Maya were very kind and helpful, a perfect place to begin a trip to India!

• 6th Jan 2014

Friendly and welcoming homestay, breakfast whenever you wake up, easy access to Metro and airport. Will stay here next time I visit Delhi. You really feel at home at Maya's.

Thank you - it was our pleasure to make you comfortable here.

Stayed here on my last night in India and thoroughly enjoyed it: I was greeted with cookies and tea, had a comfortable bed, and a steaming hot shower in a spotlessly clean bathroom. India can be a very exhausting place to travel, so it was nice to finish things off away from the hustle and noise. It would have probably been a good idea to start my India experience here rather than foolishly heading off to the typical 'backpackers area', which is what I did when I first arrived in Delhi.

Thank you...this is so kind of you!

Asha and maya are very welcoming and make you feel at home. The breakfasts are wholesome and delicious. The location is great if you dont mind being away from the noise, hussle and bussle of the old city. A combination of bus and metro makes this homestay very accessible to all the places you may want to visit. Asha is always on hand for any assistance on such matters. There are shopping malls within walking distance. With all shops from marks and spencer to louis vutton. close to airport

• 9th Dec 2013

Great stay!

• 29th Nov 2013

Maya's Nest was one of the BEST places I have stayed throughout my extensive international travel. She watched me transform from a nervous tourist to a local. She was extremely accomodating, and quickly became a good friend. She welcomed you into her home, made sure you were comfortable, healthy, and happy. From organizing our trip to the Taj Mahal to helping me with my train tickets, she was very reliable. I cannot thank her enough and HIGHLY recommend you stay with her.

• 26th Nov 2013

it's a good and safe place to stay.. maya is a very nice and cute girl and the mother too. They helped me a lot when I was in Delhi like providing the route , checked the bus time and booked the ticket for me. All in all, everything there is good. I would like to be back again if possible.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • China

Thank you... so very much, am sure you will come again to India!

View all New Delhi Bed and Breakfasts