7.9
Very Good 177 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 177 Total Reviews
Maya village Guesthouse & Hostel Located at Jl. Mataram No. 29, , Kuta.
Indonesia
Kuta Kuta 80361 Jl. Mataram No. 29
79% 177
-8.7147312 115.1767158
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

We only stayed here for a night, but it was such a lovely room for the night. Excellent value for what we paid. Unfortunately we didn't have time to go out and explore, though the location did appear very central to what was around us. Would certainly recommend this place to others.

• England, Couple, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
5.7

We were disappointed about this place it doesn't look anything like the photos but I respect that it does seem like they are doing a lot of building work to improve it. The room we had our first night was nice + spacious until we found a huge ants nest in the corner all the ants were dead and there were hundreds. We changed rooms the next day and our room stank of sewage and wasn't very clean the bathroom was pretty bad. New pool but not much privacy. Breakfast was good though!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

This has been the nicest hostel I have been in yet. Very clean and I really like the rooms. The pool is done and it nice to cool off in. Across the street from the hostel, theres a restaurant that is super cheap, good and friendly service. Can't remember the name but the sign has a guys face on it. Staff is always willing to help you with what ever you need. Very close to the party street and about 15min walk to the beach. Frew Breakfast is great!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

great stay, extremely kind and friendly staff. while the owner is kind to his guests I was absolutely shocked to see the way he treats his local staff. I was just astonished to see that this man has no respect for the truly amazing Indonesian locals. he even hits some of his staff!! when you are in someone else's country you treat them with the utmost respect. you certainly do not act like you own these boys that work for you, please see this for the boys that work there and help change this!!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016
7.4

Maya guest house was perfect for the amount of money you pay. It's tucked away in an alley behind sky garden and Bali memorial. So in that sense it was great for location if you wanna be near the main strip but far enough away you can't hear the noise. The pool was under construction which I already knew when I made the booking it was fantastic they had organised with neighbouring villa for pool use. Enjoy my oatmeal porridge for breakfast thoroughly. There was no key for lock box in room

• Pranay_Jain
  • India, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Great place to stay if you want to be away from the hustle bustle of Kuta. Just a lane away from Legian street but quiet and peaceful and a mere 10min walk to kuta beach. The management was friendly and helpful. Made some good friends here and had an amazing time. Clean Dorms and loved the enclosed Bunkbeds which ensured privacy and good sleep.

19th Mar 2016

This was a great place to stay for a night before contiinuing on. Very kind and helpful staff and nice breakfast on my way out on a motorbike I hired long-term through them which has served me well. Thanks!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

I love this hostel! It was perfect, I was very lucky and got ungraded to my own private room because there was renovation goin on Even with the renovations there was no noise disruption. The rooms are fab Really clean, free breakfast was great. Omelette, noodles or porridge with fruit! Only a street away from main strip so close to everything but on a quiet relaxing street. Traveling solo I was nervous but they were great and very helpful. Everyone was always so happy. Will def be back 😊

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2016
7.7

Staff were absolutely lovely. Really enjoyed my stay. It will be much nicer when the construction work has finished.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2016

Love this place! Great location, close to lots of restaurants, clubs, (5 min walk to Skygarden) and shops, and only takes about 15 mins to get to the beach! The staff were super friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was included and they offered a few different options. Only thing was the pool was under renovation when we stayed there but the neighbour pool was available to use. Would definatly go back.