Mayan Hostel 1 Reviews

Margaritas street number 17, Cancun, Mexico

Average hostal it's okay, but lockers were broken and dorm smells sweaty

Pro: it's a small dilapidated place in downtown Cancun just a block away from the ADO bus station. There are many shops nearby within walking distance. The R1 bus line to the hotel zone is also nearby. Con: There is no locker, bad odor in the room (I stayed in a private room)

I really had a nice time! The staff was really friendly and helpful. The hostel is located near the bus terminal. First I was a bit worried about the safety, when they told me, that there was no key to my room. But for a deposit I got a padlock so when I went out I could lock up. Besides, they are looking after who's coming in. Furthermore, during night it was raining heavily. I stayed in a room with a thatched roof - the next morning the floor was a bit wet.

Best hostel in town!