Mayflower Hotel Reviews

975 Bush St, San Francisco, USA

never stayed at

• 2nd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Whether you are pleased or disappointed depends on expectations. A location in the "heart of things" with great access to public transportaion" GREAT Old, quaint and vintage Hotel - GREAT Helpful front desk staff GREAT. Updated linens - NO Bring Fabreeze or you can buy some right next door at a welle stocked market. My favorite thing was those old timey elevators with the "cage" doors. Kid would love it.

• 26th Apr 2014

Safety deposit boxes in rooms would have been appreciated but not a big problem. Hotel is only a short walk (Uphill) from Powell street station so is ideal for getting the BART from the airport. Breakfast was good and an added bonus when trying to save money on a trip however get down there well before 9 as a lot of the food will be gone!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staff were super nice and helped us a lot. Nice little hotel, feels like home, although the wifi is a bit disappointing.

Individual no-frills property, well located offering good value for money.

• 9th Apr 2014

The Mayflower is a great place to stay with lots of charm. The room was very clean; the staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again when visiting San Francisco.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The Mayflower was ok but I have issue with the 15 percent deposit that was not a booking fee according to the bill. The deposit was not recognized by the hotel. They said that it was a booking fee. I felt like I was cheated even though it was not a large amount. I will never book through Hostelworld again.

• 8th Apr 2014

Fantastic warm welcome from very friendly staff who looked after us for the whole stay. They even arranged an early breakfast when we had an early starting tour. Rooms were a good size with walk in closets, kitchenette etc. no safe in the room but everything else was perfect. Great hotel with good links for local shopping and transport for fishermans wharf.

• 6th Apr 2014

Very good value hotel in great SFO location ie. most areas are reachable on foot

• 6th Apr 2014

to get only an easy english breakfast was unusual for us. the only airconditioning was a ventilator

• 3rd Apr 2014

We really liked this hotel. The (cottage) room was really lovely. The one let-down was the breakfast. I had requested a gluten free breakfast and the desk staff told me that there would be GF bread, however the wait staff told me that there wasn't any. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay.

• 18th Mar 2014

really friendly and helpful staff. large room with lots of storage space. microwave and fridge in room but no coffee facilities or safe. breakfast included, basic but nice. I would stay here again.

• 10th Mar 2014