Mazzini 16 Downtown Reviews

via Mazzini 16, Pisa, Italy

It's better forma couples, with a lower price for a private room compared with others hotel. They don't answer the emails in time, when I made a little mistake with the day of the reserve, but they solved my problem when I went there. The beds is so noise and combined with the privates rooms, well, at this point you know where I am going with these report. So, if you are a person that get mad with al these sounds, this isn't a right placer 4u.

although it was a good service we could we picked up from the airport after the busses stopped for only 10 euros, the ensuite bathroom was too small, you could go to the toilet and shower at the same time. I normally don't care about bathrooms but this bathroom was really no good. Slso the reception isn't taken care of at all and there was a nasty sigarette smell in the rooms.

Not a very clean place, very cold, and we slept in a room with a big machine that made a lot of noise all night, making it imposible to sleep. You had to shower over the toilet and sink and the place was very dirty. but atleast location was good.

I'm really like stayed there ,)) for sure I will back soon .))