Mbizi Backpackers Lodge

Superb 464 Total Reviews
Superb 464 Total Reviews

27th Aug 2017
7.4

An inexpensive place for just one night and came across Mbizi in the listings. I made arrangements with Mbizi to get a ride from the airport and back in the morning. I was really glad I did as Mbizi is not close to the airport. Also, there isn't much in the area to get anything to eat. The room was very basic, but comfortable. Since it was cold, I was glad it had an electric blanket because there was no heat. There's only toast in the morning.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

The hostel has great facilities including a big garden with a swimming pool and a bar. We stayed in a private double room with an ensuit. Both was very spacious, clean and comfy. The owner is friendly and helped us to arrange a Taxi to the airport. The locstion of the hostel is not ideal when travelling without a car. The area is a quite residential area, thus no restaurants or supermarkets nearby that could be reached on food apart from a rather shabby bar next to a petrol station down the road

• beckyinguam6789
  • USA, Female, 41+
7th Jun 2017

Patrick was great! He arranged for a ride from the airport for me and even had some supplies waiting on the kitchen counter that I had asked if I could find at a store nearby!!!

16th Apr 2017

Patrick is a great host and stayed up till late for my midnight arrival. He was kind enough to show me the entire premises despite me being late. Had a lovely experience. Highly recommended!

3rd Apr 2017

Patrick was a very welcoming host and the hostel was exactly what we needed after a 3 week campong tour. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were great. There was also a homely lounge and nice garden area with pool.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Awesome place! Super nice owner. Would highly recommend!

×