Mbuyuni Beach Village Reviews

398, Jambiani village, Jambiani, Tanzania

I really enjoyed my stay at Mbuyuni Beach Village. The staff were warm, lovely and also helped me book a transfer to the next destination as well.

Great place, great staff. They arranged everything for us (tours), with good companies/people. Definitely, great value for money.

Nice hostel right next to the beach. There are no security lockers in the room. But the rooms are nice and really big. There is plenty and good breakfast included. Although lunch and dinner offers are big, the meals are not the best.