Me Mates Villa Reviews

No. 21AB, Str. 184, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Its my 4th time of staying at me mates villa. Dont have a bad thing to say about it!. A small friendly hostel. Clean rooms with comfy beds!. A nice bar/common area. Decent food!. Id definitely advise staying here!. I ll be back again someday!. matthew from england!

Very nice hostel. The staff were lovely, constantly thanking us for staying there. The food they served was yum and the rooms were great.

Great value, 6 bed dorm had aircon, comfy big beds, lockers and a great bathroom. Pool table and outside area is great happy hour cheap drinks. A tuktuk can get you anyqhere you need to go. Atmosphere was ok. Would go back!

Good stay. Nice staff. Decent location close enough to walk to places but not loud at night. Cool vibe downstairs at the bar. Dorm room was pretty cramped and bathroom didn't have a toilet seat.

Great place to stay. Rooms are a little small but everything else is just perfect!

Me Mates Villa was a nice place to stay. Close to the water and to the Royal Palace. The staff helped us get our Vietnam visa, which was a great relief. They have a computer with YouTube up, so everyone has a chance to play whatever music they like. I rated the security as "good" because while there were locks on the door, nobody ever seemed to use them...not the hostel's fault! They did offer large lockers in the rooms, however, where we could lock up allll our belongings. The AC works great!

We stayed in a standard 6 bed dorm which was right next to the bar/reception. Be aware that music is played from around 7am till about midnight. Obviously you'll hear it from your bed. Staff is nice but keeps on asking you if you want a drink. I feel like the owner has not decided whether he wants this place to be a bar or a hostel... Overall it was a decent place to stay at. What I wrote above are things I wish I had known earlier and which could have made me decide to go to another place.

Horrible staff. Constantly harrassed by rickshaw drivers, food is expensive. No atmosphere. Dont do laundry here!

We stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm which was extremely small, there was a 10-inch gap between the beds. The place is extremely noisy. They play annoying commercial music non-stop in the bar and outside area. The neighbours are loud and they make noise at all times. There is no place to relax and read a book, there is noise everywhere! The staff are helpful, but after being pampered in other hostels by people who know you by name, I was expecting something a bit more personal. Great food!

One thing that makes this place stand out for us is the staff. Super friendly and always with a smile. The tuk-tuk drivers are a good laugh as well. The hostel is in a great place and the outdoor area is a great place to meet people. Would definitely stay again

Not a bad hostel, nice and clean and most of the staff were very friendly however one guy was incredibly annoying and would come and ask us if we wanted more drinks/food every 5 mins.

Vriendelijke staff en redelijke goede locatie.

Couldn't love my stay more at Me Mates Villa! Love the outside area with the pool table, it made it real easy to meet people at night as I was travelling alone while staying there. The bed is big and the hostel is clean. Toilets are super clean (for those who are particular like me). The staff were really friendly and made all my bookings so easy for me. Thank you very much everyone at Me Mates Villa! I had a great stay and would highly recommend you guys.

good location, staff has lots of suggestions for activities and helped with knowing how much to pay, security lockers in rooms and friendly bar area. Had a few issues with tuk tuk drivers who picked us up from airport - wanted more money despite us pre-arranging and fixing price with hostel prior to arrival.

This was a very comfortable place to stay in Phnom Penh. The 8 bed mixed dorm had large, comfortable beds with secure lockers (locks provided) and air conditioning. The cafe serves a relatively good value breakfast with nice smoothies. However, the cafe area music detracts from the atmosphere somewhat (they start playing clubbing music from about 4pm). The staff were fairly efficient, but the 2 of the 3 tuk tuk drivers that we engaged through the hostel were incredibly rude!

Lack of atmosphere due to loud, crappy music being played at all times and the bar feels awkward because there are too many staff watching you. Beds are super comfortable and the place was clean but don't expect an early night if your dorm is anywhere near the music!

My sister and I had a very nice stay in that hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us booking our bus journey to Siem Reap. A mini-van even picked us up from the hostel the morning we were going to the coach station. They also offer nice meals and drinks for a reasonable price and always served with a smile. The rooms were very clean, cleaned everyday. What's more, towels were available as well as big lockers. We would recommend it!

The hostel is very well located in the city of Phnom Penh. The dorm room has big lockers where you can easily leave your big backpack plus extra things. Very good value regarding the money you pay.

Our dorm was on the ground floor and didn't have a window but the room and bathroom were spacious.

Really comfy beds, massive lockers for your valuables and for your whole backpack. Warm water showers! Phenomenal staff, really helpful. Great hostel for solo travellers, easy to find ppl to go check all the attractions with. I ended up hooking up few groups after I did my own, cause it was just too easy. Highly recommend this hostel. Excellent wifi as well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4