Me Mates Villa Reviews

No. 21AB, Str. 184, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I stayed 3 nights and found the staff extremely helpful. They serve lovely meals at a good price and the bar closes at midnight so if you are in a dorm next to the bar you can still get plenty of sleep..the dorm doors seem to really keep out the noise anyway.

best hostel i ve stayed in south east asia. nice people there, top bar, delicious food. i ll come back for sure

This hostel was amazing, great location and staff! Rooms were nice and clean, own lockers provided as well. Could be even better with own reading lights. Good breakfast from the bar downstairs. Would definitely stay again!

we stayed at me mates villa just for one night but hostel seemed to be nice - very cool common area - cafe with tasty breakfasts, good range of beverages, strong wifi and they have darts and billboards there too! bed and towels were clean and crispy. but the night we stayed there was raining and ceiling get wet as well as the floor. so other than that we liked the hostel.

The place was okay, nothing spectacular and the price was good for what you paid for. They had lockers included in the bed rate and they had a pool table which I guess helped create a social and youthful vibe.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

Friendliest staff one could hope for, good english and happy to help. Big secure lockers, cold ac and fan, comfortable beds. Great atmosphere, put on whatever music you like and listen to it in the communal areas.

• 9th Jul 2014

Excellent hostel for backpackers! Would definitely recommend it. Good staff, friendly and knowledgeable tuktuk drivers that work for the hostel, and overall a nice place to stay. Outdoor sitting area in the shade, pool table, bar, food and drinks :)

Great staff! Our tuk-tuk driver showed us some awesome local Cambodian places, played pool with us and was overall a very fun person to have around. The food was good, the beer was cheap and the hostel was very socialable. I was traveling alone but made friends instantly.

we are glade that you enjoyed staying with us.thank you so much for taking the time writing this review for us.the driver from our hostel they always take care all the customers and friendly, helpful as well.

Good beds and clean dorms. Friendly staff although they are continually trying to sell you a tour

thank you for your review. we are glade that you can enjoy your stay with us.our staff never out off way to help you and recommend you what to do in PP.

Great staff, great location. Loved our time here. Beds are big, too!

Amazing hostel. Great bar and food is amazing if a little bit overpriced. Really helpful and fun staff, loved Charlie especially, he knew everyone's name and was always available to ask about anything. Very friendly atmosphere and good location, close to the royal palace and riverside. Had a great stay here

we are so happy that you have a great stay with us.thank for you feedback here Me Mates Villa we love looking for to give then much more experience. have a rest of your travel!

Great location, 5 mins walk to the palace and riverfront. As the reviews say, staff are great, they remember your name, helpful in offering to book activities and travel without being pushy. Food from the bar was a bit expensive.

we are so glade that you enjoyed staying with us. The food was a bit expensive because all the ingredient common from SE Asia so that why it is expensive but it is delicious.

The drains in the shared dorm were clogged with hair and the cleaners kept leaving it which was gross cleanliness wise especially when you'd be standing in dirty water while showering. Other than this I would say me mates is fab and I would return again as the front of house/bar staff are fabulous and we met really lovely people there.

thank you so much for your feedback. Here Me Mates Villa team is talking about how to improve our villa become from family to the standard and we accept all the customers' recommendation to make it better

Nice hostel with huge beds and lockers big enough for your whole bag. Would stay here again.

thank you so much for taking the time wring review about our place.yes we have the huge bed and the pack lock for you that you can keep your bag as well.

Extremely friendly staff.. One of our group came down with the flu on the bus in and staff found a free bed for her to sleep in before our actual beds were ready. Common area was nice and restaurant had great, inexpensive food! (try the Chicken Caesar wrap!) Dorms were comfortable and a/c was great. Definitely would recommend for Phnom Penh.

Great value for money, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Loved the bar and out door area, really great place to hang out. I was in an all girl dorm and the bunk beds were nearly double size, rather than single which was great! I also thought the glass of iced water upon arrival was brilliant, just what I needed!

Had a nice stay. The staff were nice and friendly. The bar was a good place to meet other travellers.

Great hostel to stay at, a bit more laid back than others in Phnom Penh. Only complaint was I booked the hostel again at the end of the trip for two nights and they moved me to another hostel of theirs for one night. Didn't care as much for the other hostel but they did give me transport between the two.

Nice place, met good people to hang out with, good atmosphere for having a couple of beers in the bar with random people, not a party place but a pre-party place and a place to meet people! Great staff! No windows in the dorms :(

Good stay. Staff is Nice but poor english, dont really help (i asked to rent bicycle, no one knew...), good location, no real hang out area inside for when its hot or rainy. My first room was really noisy because the doors were creaking very loudly! Second room was better but no window. No soap in the shower, I kept putting little soap that were taken away when cleaning the washrooms. Restaurant is good but tourist price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6