Me Mates Villa Reviews

No. 21AB, Str. 184, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

We had 2 nights in a 8 person dorm at Me Mates Villa and had a great stay. Very good value for money!! Decent sized dorm room with 2 bathrooms! great staff very helpful, good bar and restaurant - reasonable priced. free pool table outside also. location was great - 5min walk to the mekong river, palace and temples and 15min walk to night markets.

Hostel was dead but I guess that's the time of year. The rooms themselves were tiny! We had a 6 bed with only 4 of us in and it was difficult to menovour around each other. Some of the stay don't speak any English which is difficult when there's none around that do. The food is good and the services and trips they offer are good.

A really nice hostel with friendly staff, huge lockers for rucksacks and a good area outside for socialising

• 19th May 2015
  • Scotland

Good value for money.. Even though it was a very cheap place the staff was super cool and we were treated really well. Didnt like the area around the hostel, we didnt feel save walking around.. But maybe it is like that in whole Phnom Penh city. The beds were huge!!!

it sound stupid, but they stole my pyjama

Very well located, clean, they arranged our visas for Vietnam in only 24h! Great happy hour and friendly staff.

The pickup service does not exist. Please remove this from your page. I emailed these folks days before arrival and not only was there never a pickup, I called them and they STILL never sent anyone. Terrible service and they do not understand English. This is my first negative review and I'm sorry I had to write it.

I freakin loved this place great place to socialise down stairs staff were great nice big cage lockers for those massive backpacks great location great hostel. Do it

Really enjoyed our stay here! Food downstairs in the restaurant was really quick and amazing! Rooms were fine with very good cold air con which was a life saver. Really good location near to the royal palace (about 5 mins down the road) and lots of other things. Staff were really cute and friendly.

-bathroom big and clean - however the bedsheets were really dirty had Sand and hair on them. -not very social - fast WiFi -tuk tuks absolutely overpriced -bought a bus ticket at the hostel, which included free pick up. That guy at reception didn't really know when that was gonna be. So I came back the next day, and he told me a different time, which was way too late. Lucky I was down there early otherwise I would have been to late. They were really friendly though! Close to royal palace&museum

I booked to stay here for 3 and I liked it so much I stayed an extra night! Not obvious to find at first but very clean, hot showers and the staff are great too! I would definitely stay here again!!

Only stayed a few nights, staff were excellent, atmosphere was very entertaining, had no problems with booking travel. All in all a nice place to hang for a few days...

The hostel in clean and well located. It is close enough to streets full of restaurants but still far enough away that you don't get all the foot traffic. The staff are helpful and friendly. Also check out the boxing on Sundays!

Nice stay at Me Mates Villa hostel even though the prices of the restaurant are quite expensive regarding the prices of the city. But the staff Is really nice, the place Is clean (clean team clean room and make your bed every ) ans the patio is a really nice place to have Beers and meet other travellers.

Nothing out of the extraordinary, and no big complaints.

Very chilled out place, clean secure n good value. Good location near good bars and not too far from toul sleng and killing fields

Fair room with cheap rate.

This was a great hostel to stay at! The staff are very friendly and offer great deals on tuk tuk rides around the city to various spots. It's super central yet tucked away quietly so that noise is a minimum. The beds are big and comfortable and the rooms clean. The lobby has a very affordable restaurant with lots of delicious foods available. Definitely recccomend this to anyone staying in the city. There are rooms in the lobby that would be noisy, but I am sure you can request not to be there.

Friendly staff and lots of space in the 6 person rooms. Only negative was trying to extend one more night. We were asked to pay $1 more if we wanted to extend in person so we just went online to do it.

Staff is trying to help you with everything you need. Prices for tours and food are a little overpriced. Good wifi for upload! But there are other places which are better for chill out and get in touch with others...

« first « Prev 1 2 3