Me Mates Villa Reviews

No. 21AB, Str. 184, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great staff with good English, yummy cocktails and had loads of fun dancing for Khmer New Year celebrations.

• 12th Apr 2014

The staff here were excellent at helping me book day trips and finding my way around the city

The staff were soooo friendly and welcoming. As a solo traveler it made a world of difference! The beds in the dorm were surprisingly large and pretty comfortable. They cleaned every day and were always helpful. They helped me with my visa for Vietnam and it was done in less than 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Very friendly and english speaking stuff. Free pick up from the bus station. It was very clean. We got towels and water when we checked in. Aircondition. Lockers were big enough to put a whole backpack in them. Nice food and bar. Ten minutes walk to the river boulevard. They offered good tours and booked our next bus. I would definitely recommend it!

• 8th Apr 2014

Our room had continuous blackouts when you tried to turn something on or plug something in to charge.

Lovely staff, clean rooms with air conditioning, large lockers, two bathrooms in the room that makes life so much easier...We had a bit of a problem with the ac at the time but it definitely got fixed by now. One more thing: It's quiet which a huge added value comparing to other hotels we stayed which were located near the main road....

I thought the staff members were amazing, helpful and considerate. They served great tasty food and cheap drinks. I would return here without any hestitation. The cons about this place include: 0nly one bathroom for each room and it has 8 beds. That was a major issue for me. Plus the bathroom was inside the room. I think the bathroom should not be in the room as it can affect the smell as well as disturbing tthe guests.Also they dont allow you to hang your clothes. Dang!

Clean, powerful air-conditioning, good hot shower, nice little bar, excellent and well mannered receptionists who speak good english. I would recommend everyone to stay there.

Have a wonderful stay here, staff were friendly and welcoming. The rooms had great air con after long hot days exploring, the wifi was fast and the food was amazing! Charlie makes the best cocktails and for only $2!!!

thank you so much for your feedback , i hope you will be fine and i think it will be good for other customer to see before they decide to stay with us thank you so much

A really nice hostel in Phnom Penh, nothing bad to say really. Staff super friendly, hostel clean, good facilities, good restaurant, I definitely recommend it and would come back for sure.

Spent to 2 there, the hostel was nice, staff was off, rroms were clean and with air con, nice place to stay.

Nice common facilities and basic dorms including one vault per person. The staff is really competent and nice. Don't use the laundry service though, it's good but really expensive!

Enjoyed my stay there would recommend it to other backpackers

Clean rooms, nice atmosphere, great social area. It's down a slightly dodgy-looking alley, but is absolutely wonderful when you get there. Had read some negative reviews but had absolutely no problems whatsoever, even when I changed the dates I was staying and then extended my stay a night. Great place, good food and drinks, lots of services provided, and a nice social atmosphere.

Not much room for moving around in the rooms, but you're provided with a locker that fits your whole backpack.

Though I just stayed there for a night, felt very welcoming by the friendly and helpful staffs. They are all so polite! Even after I checked out, they allowed me to grab a shower before heading to the airport. Very thankful indeed!

Brilliant hostel, such friendly staff and atmosphere,great food too!

Good; Good value for money decent aircon in rooms really good food at the bar good sized beds and lockers in rooms good location for main sights Bad: Tuk tuk drivers will hassle you and rip you off - beware!

• 28th Feb 2014

Had a totally amazing time at Me Mates. Huge lockers in the 8 person dorm, had 2 toilets as well. Staff were awesome, food was good, tuk tuk drivers fun and not trying to rip you off. Made some great friends there and would stay again.

Good hostel with comfortable beds, nice breakfast (even though you have to pay) and super friendly staff. Even after we had checked out of the hostel and left for Angkor Wat, they allowed us to keep our bags at the hostel when we returned again one early morning without a fee (our flight home was in the afternoon). I would definitely recommend this hostel! DO be aware of that the hostel might give you too high a price for the tuktuk drivers outside the hostel. So remember to bargain.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6