Very Good 7 Total Reviews
Very Good 7 Total Reviews
Meadowlands View Hotel Located at 2750 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen, New Jersey.
USA
New Jersey New Jersey 07047 2750 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen
77% 7
40.7740010 -74.0407920
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2016
7.7

I booked this hotel for comic con and was a little skeptical about the price compared to the other hotels which were 2x the price per night but after check in I was pleased with the service and room. They even had a shuttle(for a cost) to the convention. I didn't take advantage of the other amenities but in the morning the breakfast smelled really good, which to me is good morning wake-up lol. Basically, I was very happy with the option to use this hotel for my comic con experience.