Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great friendly and professional staff, nice and central and good living spaces, highly recommend it.

Extremely helpful staff! Exactly what a hostel should be like. Nice common area with games. Generally very clean and tidy (well, except under my bed - it could do with a bit of hovering...). But overall one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in :D

Amazing hostel!

• 3rd Feb 2016

My partner and stayed at Meander for a week. The facilities ate great and the common room had a good vibe. It very easy to meet people and hang out the evenings. The staff were fantastic in particular Terry who helped us find a hostel in another city when everything was booked out during chinese new year. All staff were very helpful. Great hostel

There are very very kind staff(Sei, Terry, Wendy). and the location was very convenient. So, I want to go again:))

• 31st Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Excellent place to stay if you're coming to Taipei. Very close to a subway station (and the main Taipei train station) as well as a ton of restaurants and other things to do in the area. The staff were very helpful in answering any questions we had, in addition to being fun people to hang around with. The lobby is a great place to meet people and breakfast in the morning was good. Go stay here.

Friendly staff willing to help plan transfers. Excellent location. Could do with more frequent house keeping. The hostel is huge and people come in groups making it a bit harder to meet people if travelling alone.

Great hostel, ticks all the boxes. Large common space.

Just I'm gonna say a one sentence best hostel in the world.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Great staff, great facilities and heaps of information to go exploring. Would definitely stay again

The facilities are really new and great. Staff are really helpful. I came across some problems about the wifi in my room and they solved it quickly. I really like the fruits they provide for breakfast. The location is not perfect but it is close to lots of good food.

Probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, both my private room and the common areas were well looked after. Great atmosphere in the large common area, where breakfast is served while the news (CNN, perfect for international travelers) is projected onto a large screen at one end of the room. WiFi was also lightning fast and available everywhere. Location is good, although the walk to the MRT was a little long, but access to the Ximen neighborhood was a plus. Overall, highly recommended.

A place for backpackers to meet other backpackers as. People come from all over the world, met a couple from Belgium, from Korea and China. Common area is huge and there's always a spot for you and talk to other travelers. Rooms are clean and the bathroom is being cleaned everyday. People from the reception can speak good English and were really friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back the next time I'm in Taipei.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

It was my best hostel and staff ever i had been before . Thank you for every staffs they are so good to me terry cindy wendy sabrina sei hee thank u so much . Beat hostel meander

• 13th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Everything about the hostel was great! Definately recommend to all my friends and family, staff were helpful, location was great & awesome environment to hang out with other hostel members :) Very satisfied!

• 13th Jan 2016

The hostel had a very big common area, where it was very convenient and easy to meet fellow travellers, relax, watch tv, drink tea etc. I stayed at the 8 bed mixed dorm, which was also very nice, had curtains for privacy and good beds. The staff was suberb; very friendly and helpful in all times. The Ximen area was very nice and vibrant. The hostel is about 10 minutes walk from a subway station. The showers almost never had warm water, which was the only bad thing.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Finland

The Room itself is very clean. Staff there has been very nice. All facilities has been well-kept. With the low price it offers, I believe it is really a worth place to stay.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

The staff were incredibly helpful, whenever I needed directions to different places, they always had directions to hand! The rooms very clean, the room where I stayed had an ensuite bathroom and it was cleaned everyday. I highly recommend Meander Hostel ^^

• 11th Jan 2016

Very nice hostel, great open common area and nice beds!

This is one of the best managed hostels I've ever stayed in. Things were well organized, so I could focus on having fun. Thanks for helping me have a good trip. The staff were also excellent. If I could make one recommendation it would be to make the lights in the common room a little less intense, at least during the day. Isn't that indind of a stupid thing? Really, this place is close to perfection.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7