Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great location for food. Staff are excellent with good advice when needed.

great common area, great mattress that makes me sleep well, will go back for meander next time!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

One of the few hostels with entertainment equipments. Dartboards and Football tables. Not forgetting, frequently organizing activities for travelers to join at their will.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

旅舍位于西门町,交通很方便,就是离捷运站有一点点远,但是一出地铁站沿成都路直走还是很容易找到的。员工很热情,旅客来自世界各地,氛围也很好,下次还会选择入住的

• 5th Sep 2014
  • China

I have reserved two students bed in a 4-people room for 2 nights. There ended up to be 5 residents (including my friend and I) in the said room in our last night. I was told on the other day that it was because two girls booked the wrong room and the hostel was simply trying to do them a favor (WITHOUT obtaining consent from my friend and I beforehand). The grievance was handled properly and I would give credit to the hostel for it.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing. Great staff, beautiful lounge, super clean. Def be coming back!

though we have to walk far to meander yet the service and staff helped us a lot. they even helped us to book a car to brought us to airport.

We feel happy to know that you enjoy your stay at Meadner.

我们是刚工作一年的同事,从台北火车站坐捷运到西门站,然后洗汽车看到诚品屈臣氏往前方一直走就是成都路 一直走个五分钟就到微笑了。微笑在繁华的西门町,我们shooping很开心。旅社条件非常好,很干净,设备齐全,很多年轻人一起玩。性价比高,很喜欢。

謝謝你對漫步的支持與喜愛,期待你再回來坐坐喔!

I stayed here for several days during my visit to Taipei. I was in a 8 bed dorm room and a 6 bed dorm room. I liked how friendly the staff was and how easy it was to get there from the Ximen station. There is plenty to see and do within walking distance. Comfortable futon and pillow which was a big plus for me. The only bad parts were that it didn't have an elevator to get to the 6th floor and the sinks got untidy. Everything else about the facilities was great.

We are glad to host you!! Thank you once again for staying with us.

Friendly staff and service. Value for money

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Hope to see you soon again, my dear friend!!

Meander is not that far from the Ximen station and the staff was great. It's a super friendly hostel that has a great atmosphere. I would stay again if I visit Taipei again. The only bad part was there it's a six story hostel without an elevator and the sink area in the bathrooms was always a mess (toilets and shower rooms were always clean).

Nothing can be better than haring our guest's favor of Meander. Thank you so much for staying with us.

The environment is nice.Rooms are cleaned daily and kept in a good condition. One minor point is the walls and door are quite thin. You can easily hear people talking loud outside the corridor early in the morning. The location wasn't as far as I imagine,can walk there from station in just 5 mins. The staff are generally nice but I thought they will talk to travelers more. Another minor point is that the hostel require travelers to change to their slippers which mayb an issue for some travelers.

Thank you for sharing opinions and suggestions with us. We'll keep in mind and make it better. Look forward to seeing you again.

had a great time here!

Hope to see you soon again!!!

It was my first time to stay in a hostel and I thought it would be scary but the atmosphere here is very friendly and casual. The staff are young and very accommodating. I recommend this place! Good job to the staff. :)

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

We're glad that you did have fun while staying here.

Great hostel! Awesome facilities. Owner is also really nice, meet him I'm hualien by chance and took us to a cultural festival !

We're truly thankful to your cheering. Next time if you're gonna visit Taiwan, remember to visit us.

One of the nicest hostels I've been to, certainly the best in Taiwan. Even though the price is a bit above average, what you get is well worth it. The staff is extremely friendly and the common area is super stylish and big including a dart machine and table soccer. The hostel is located right next to Ximen district a 5-10 minutes walk from the subway station. Showers and rooms are very clean and shampoo and body wash are provided.

It's also our pleasure to host you. We're glad to have met you. Thank you fur returning again after your trip. Hopefully we'll meet each other again in the near future.

Everything was perfect, wonderful staff! Only bad thing was that it took some time to dry your clothes after washing, but they were very helpful with that.

Overall a nice hostel with a spacious and well-furnished common area by the reception where many guests would hang out. Rooms and toilets are clean too. Very near the Ximending tourist area but we found the walk from the MRT station a bit far when we had to drag our luggage along! The staff were fun and very polite and friendly - very proactive in asking us about our plans so they could recommend places for us to go or just give us directions.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Your suggestions and advice do count for us. They are what makes Meander a better place for everyone.

Nice place and friendly people, thanks for all my convenience... stay you are forever....

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Thank you for staying with us and we had such a wonderful time to host you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3