9.5
Superb 1,621 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,621 Total Reviews
Meander Taipei Located at No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District
95% 1621
25.0438705 121.5024771
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Dec 2016

Nicest hostel I've stayed in so far, and mid range price as far as Taipei went. Staff was friendly, accommodating, and they hire a lot of travelers to take care of some of the day to day upkeep, which I think is great. Will definitely stay here again if I'm in Taipei!

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Always a pleasure staying here whenever I am in Taipei. The bulk of my stay included Alex and Yoichi helping me make my stay more comfortable. Alex is very personable and easily takes care of guest's problems and he is great at directing you at the right direction. Yoichi works very hard to make sure breakfast is deliciously presented. Also shoutout to Claire, Jen, Lucy, and Nikki who are all so pleasant and quick to solve a problem. It's a team work that can be clearly felt during my stay!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Stayed at Meander two times now!! It is amazing great atmosphere,clean and great location also very easy to meet people!!The Girls on the front desk are amazing very helpful and friendly the best!!! always more than happy to help out!! Will stay again when I'm back!!

24th Nov 2016

I only stayed one night, but it was great! The staff is wonderful and it is very clean! I would definitely stay here again!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! very clean, modern, spacious rooms, and great security with a key card system. the common area was huge, the location great and the staff very nice. highly recommended!

20th Nov 2016

Nice hostel. Very social atmosphere. Seemed kind of like a party hostel, but there were families and older people there as well. I was just there for one night before my flight. I was in a 10 person dorm room, which was a little stinky -- but what can you expect for a big room. Good location.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
18th Nov 2016

I choose the hostel with reviews and rate over 9.0. as a result, Hostels in Taiwan I stayed were clean, quiet and not expensive. ^^ I felt comfortable and secure in hostels.

17th Nov 2016

I had a great time at Taipei because of this hostel. The staff are so friendly and helpful with my trip of places to eat and go. They helped me move the luggage to the top floors easily. They upgraded my last night to a double room because of the mistake they made so no complains there. The rooms and washroom are clean most of the time. However, I wish individuals would have their own slippers instead of sharing it among the whole hostel because of hygienic.

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24

Very fine place to stay in Taipei 10/10

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

Great atmosphere and lots of fun.