Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

I loved staying at Meander and had a hard time leaving. They have a great space to chill out and meet people. The whole place was super clean, airy and well designed. They want you to feel comfortable and really want you to enjoy yourself. The staff was super helpful.

This was probably one of the best hostels I've been to! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The location was really good. Really clean. Very comfortable. My stay in Taipei was enhanced at this hostel! I definitly reccommend it.

• 17th Jan 2015

I had a fantastic stay at Meander Taipei! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, I really appreciated getting to know them, particularly Shelia and Bea! They were great about telling me about Taipei and helping me meet up with other guests at Meander. I honestly didn't realize how good of a location Meander is in until I stayed there! Ximen is a great area and there are half a dozen major sites within walking distance of the hostel. The facilities were clean and comfortable. Great!

I've been having a great stay at the Meander Hostel. Conveniently located near everything you would need (including the MRT), this has been a great place to socialize with fellow travelers, explore the city, & relax. I have ended up staying longer than intended because I truly enjoy it. The accommodations are great, everything is always very clean and well organized. Staff are warm & will do everything they can to make sure you're having a good time! Only possible problem: there are stairs.

• 12th Jan 2015

Probably the nicest hostel I have stayed in on my trip! The facilities are incredible! Really worth the money. The staff were the best and were super helpful! Thank you Jessica and the others for being so lovely!!

• 12th Jan 2015

Because of work, I have a month long stay here, the staff like family, hearty good morning before work to feel very happy. Occasional night movie player, supper and hotpot party ... Staying here is really very comfortable. If you can, I want to continue to live for a long time...ha

I loved the light breakfast and great coffee. The staff was very kind and warm. The privacy curtains on each bed were unique and this greatly helped me sleep soundly. It made for a cozy room. I wish they would have an elevator but I would recommending keeping your luggage on the first floor and carrying necessary belongings upstairs. There are individual lockers in each room which keeps close belongings safe and nearby. I loved that there was always an available shower!

The staff are really nice great service beautiful and comfortable atmosphere a chance to meet people from other countries

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

The shoe cabinet should have some ventilation holes as shoes need to be "aired out" after a whole day of use, and THAT many shoes in the cabinet created a not pleasant smell. Otherwise the breakfast provided was basic but decent! Enjoyed the fruits, oats and toast alot. The lack of lifts is a bother especially if you have heavy luggages - I know we are told to pack light but some stopping over during a long holiday! I must thank the staff for offering to help carry the luggages up.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

An absolutely value-worth hostel, just 10 min walk from Ximen station, the design is fashionable, hygiene is great, giving us all good night sleeps at Meander. The staff are super helpful and friendly; and thanks Luka for taking us to the bike tour around Taipei - it's an exceptional experience to travel in the city. We recommend it to all budget travelers.

Meander guest Taipei hostel is really good hostel in Taipei. Staff memboers are really nice and the location is good to hang out in the Ximending and other tourist spots. The most attractive parts "walking tour" program and "party at night" everyday. Of course, the restromm and shower room condition is better than other hostels. If I go to Taipei next time , I would stay in here again.

Very nice space, well built and renovated. A very helpful and warm staff, who welcomed me graciously upon my arrival.

• 6th Jan 2015

Very pleasant stay. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. They will go out of their way to assist you with any and everything. The place is quite clean and well-maintained and it is set up well to meet new friends. I highly recommend Meander to anyone.

• 6th Jan 2015

I gave Meander great ratings because our experience there was really awesome. The atmosphere is nice and clean, and the workers were fantastically helpful. Every day, my brother and I would ask Ivan or one of the other employees for more information and recommendations. If they didn't know the answers, they were perfectly willing to look up more information for us, and they always had a great attitude in helping us. It was clean and a good time, and I can't recommend this hostel enough.

• 4th Jan 2015

This hostel is really nice to stay. My friends and me have been stayed in Meander twice. Meander creates a nice place to meet friends. Also, the staff are nice!! They gave us good advices for eating and travelling in Taipei. I would definitely stay in Meander when i come to Taipei!!!!!!! :-D

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

This was my first time staying at a hostel and Meander has given me a very good experience. The staff in particular, are very friendly and easy to approach. Meander also made the effort to make the place comfortable and engaging (think movie nights, hangout sessions with food & drinks) which I felt was pretty impressive. They are also very open to feedback on improving the place and it's nice to see that they are constantly working on it.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Singapore

I stayed at Meander during January for 5 nights. The place is really clean and set out really well and cool. breakfast is served each morning, and at times the hostel provides movie nights of the projector. Every staff member has impeccable English, so if you require any assistance with itineraries- they can offer you really good advice to make the most of your time there and holiday in Taipei. Highly recommend staying at this place :)

• 1st Jan 2015

Excellent staff and service, overall an excellent hostel in an excellent city.

The big common area is well-designed and impressive. Changing slippers before entering the hostel made us a feeling of 'home'. All core facilities provided are well-maintained. Linen and mattress are in good condition and we all slept well. We all really enjoyed staying there. This hostel is highly recommended!!!

Stayed at here for 6 nights. Near to XiMen MRT station, about 10 minutes walking distance. The staffs are really nice and hospitable. Great atmosphere and comfortable hall. Facilities such as computer, coffee machine and water dispenser are available. Reasonable price too. Would recommend everyone to stay here. Chew Meng (秋明) Malaysia

« first « Prev 1 2 3