Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

This was my second time staying in Meander. Like before, my stay was excellent. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend staying in this hostel!

This is a super clean and friendly hostel. The location is really convenient surrounded by lots of good food and nice little shops. Above all, the common area is absolutely a five star! It's spacious and comfortable and the setting is really easy for people to chat, relax and make friends. I met some really great people there and had an amazing trip in Taipei. The hostel is where all these amazing things start. The staff are all friendly and helpful, gave us lots of useful guidance.

This was a really good hostel. The staff speak good English, the facilities are in order and there is plenty of communal space and social events to get involved in.

• 24th Jul 2015

This place is awesome! The Meander are really nice! We all have a great great great experience and memories in here. See you guys sooooooon, will be back! Nice event and nice location and nice design! We love ya!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

I loved this hostel, the staff were super helpful, spoke perfect English and there's lots of social stuff going on so you can other travellers. The board with all the stuff to do was really useful as well. You get a free breakfast and clean air con dorms. It gets pretty pricy on weekends though and they wouldn't negotiate on the price...2 people staying for a total of 5 nights and the place wasn't full but they could only offer 10% off. Shame, we'd have stayed but it was just too expensive.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. They organize group activities every night and the common room is a great place to hang out. Would recommend to fellow travelers and backpackers!

Wonderful hostel, awesome common area with movie nights for everyone. It was a very relaxed area with lots of fun people.

What a brilliant hostel! Was supposed to stay there for 3 nights and ended up extending for 2 weeks! It's so well run, with activities and films every night, amazing friendly staff and a huge common room ideal for meeting people! Comfy beds, clean, fruit for brekkie. What more could you want?! Really one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my 4 month travels. Would go back to stay at this place in a heartbeat!

simply amazing. the staff were awesome, the facilities were gorgeous, the culture was very vibrant and lively. i loved how they have extensive handdrawn and handmade maps on the walls to help you plan your trip, as well as daily group activities. plus YOU GET FREE BREAKFAST.

one of the best places I've ever stayed at! Really nice and helpfull staff:)

Very satisfied

• 19th Jul 2015

Loved my stay here~ thank you so much! The hostel is about a 10 minute walk from the metro station and the staff is also friendly and helpful. There is also a good atmosphere for meeting people and a complimentary breakfast.

This is the best hostel I've met ever. Good location, so clean, staffs are so kind. I can strongly reccomend you guys.

Hi ! We have a great location on the edge of lively Ximending ! There’s always something you can do, which is great. Please tell all your friends, and visit us again if you come back to Taiwan !

my second time staying here and it was just as good as the first great hostel staff are excellent beds are very comfortable and its not far from the metro

Hi ! Thanks for coming back and visiting us again ! We’re glad you enjoyed your stay for the second time ! Here’s to hoping for a third !

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. They have a ton of information about Taipei and the surrounding areas, you can talk to the staff or browse the suggest wall. Wifi is good in common areas and rooms. Everything was very clean. The common area is fun with games and events, like movie nights. We were their during Wimbledon, so they put tennis on the big TV and everyone gathered around to watch. I would stay again in a heart beat, and we did the night before our flight.

Great hostel, clean and conformable. No elevator and being 6th floor is only drawback. Elevator is usable only for check in and out. Overall great atmosphere and great hostel.

Hi ! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and you’ll be pleased to hear that after listening to the feedback we have received, we are building a 24H elevator for our guests to use whenever they please !

Best bike rental service I have experienced. Getting a really well maintained bike that is the right size for me is very unusual

Hi ! Thank you for your kind words ! We think our bike rental service is pretty unique, as not many other hostels offer this service ! Happy you took advantage of the service and had a good time doing so !

Excellent vibes, nice common area. Very clean and the staff are certainly helpful! : )

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

nice clean and comfortable hostel

Great place to sleep and hang out! The beds are comfortable, the place is clean, modern and functional, breakfast is included (hot drinks, toast, peanut butter, fruit, oat meal), and there is lots of space to hang out and meet people. Staff is super nice and eager to help you find stuff to do in and around the city.

Hi! Thanks for your positive review ! Glad to hear you think our beds are comfortable, I do also ! We think keeping our hostel clean is very important; a clean hostel makes happy guests !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7