Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Very quiet and clean and then location is very good. Above all, employees very kindhearted. Thanks a million. Meander Taipei Hostel.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Convenient location, simple to get to from train station via the metro as well. Clean, and very comfy beds! Staff was particularly great! Upon checking in they gave a tour of the hostel, which was nice. First floor contained lots of useful information on places to visit (including hours, prices, how to get there, etc) within the city which ended up being super useful for us! Would recommend this hostel.

• 19th Mar 2015

This is the best Hostel I have had the pleasure of staying. As a matter of fact I am staying here another week to enjoy all these goodies -and with an excellent staff one really feels as being part of a big happy family. Super--

• 19th Mar 2015

Adorable staffs,Lucy went above and beyond in helping me. Amazing comfy beds & perfect cleanliness. Very easy to find and right in the heart of the exciting Ximen area. Close to temples,shops & eateries. Modern kitchen and the communal area was really cozy to meet travelers from all over the world. I've been here already twice because this place has not a single imperfection! Slept through both nights in comfort and relaxation.Would stay here again in a heartbeat !

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

是一個應有盡有的地方:可以玩飛鏢、玩桌上足球,晚上播電影;還有廚房,洗烘衣機,跟乾淨的飲水機。員工非常友善、有幫助,還可以跟很多不同文化的人交流。像是大家庭的地方,而且非常安全。 在市中心主要道路之一,非常方便卻不吵。有酒吧、餐廳小吃、電影院。捷運站六號出口一直下走就行了。 Ehme

Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

• 18th Mar 2015

a well designed hostel in Taipei. Absolutely love the location, its a food and shopping paradise!

Great Hostel. The Manager and the Staff really put in a lot of effort to make your stay there a great experience. on 2 out of 4 nights they organized social events in the evening.

• 16th Mar 2015

This hostel is great! Room is clean, security and locationsis are good . Staff are really kind!! We can enjoy tripping Taiwan if you stay at this! I want to go and stay again!!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Great staffs, especially Maki. Every night has midnight snacks gathering. Very professional yet cozy hospitality. You get all you need there: laundry, kitchen, games, good people!! I want to live here forever!

Big hostel in great location, really fast WiFi

It's gotta be one of the most amazing places I have ever stayed at. They provide all the essentials one can possibly think of. I initially booked for two nights and ended up staying 7. I wouldn't even think of staying somewhere else if I ever return to Taipei... many thanks to the staff team for their relentless effort to make this hostel such a enjoyable place.

The staff was extremely nice and went out of their way for us. Best showers I've had in Asia. The location is about 10 minutes walk away from the MRT and is not very close to many bars or clubs, but it is close to a lot of amazing food. I can't really complain about the location because Taipei doesn't really have a proper "downtown" area. Overall great and would go back!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

一個字,正呀!地點近西門町,旺中帶靚。common area寬敞舒適,職員親切得黎又搞笑,特別係Lucy! 佢d笑話我到依家都仲笑緊。特別鐘意用房卡開locker, 既安全又方便!

I stayed at Meander for 8 nights, and I have never felt more welcomed at a hostel! The staff is amazing, very helpful, and knowledgeable about things to do and how to get to places. The common room is spacious, and to my surprise they served a fantastic breakfast with a variety of fruits, coffee, and tea, as well as the standard toast and jam. I would definitely stay here if I ever go back to Taipei in the future.

Cleanest hostel I ever stayed in by far!!! The staff are super friendly and always around to answer questions and give recommendations. Comfy beds and the common room is perfect to meet the other guests. If I come back to Taipei I will definitely stay at Meander!!!!

Thank you so much for your support. I also personally love the memory foam mattress too ^^

probably the best hostel i've stayed in during my 9 month trip extremely clean, cool staff, free breakfast dinner and drinks!! i can highly recommend to stay there

though I aleady remained a comment in Korean, I got an e-mail from 'hostels.com' again. they don't serve a breakfast on the page, actually serve some fruites and bread in AM 8~AM10 If you want to enjoy real taiwan, ask any staffs to advise in the hostel. They are nice and clever. The manager (sorry I forgot what your name is....) recommended some kind of tea and the tea is really nice.

Meander Hostel Tapei ist just amazing! I'm from Austria currently doing an exchange sem in Hong Kong and went with a group of 5 to a weekend trip to Taipei! The neighborhood of the hostel is hip with many shops and places to eat. We stayed in a 10-bed mixed bedroom, everything was very clean and the bathroom facilities are great. Meander itself has a friendly climate with helpful staff. there's free drinking water and a cozy ground floor with great opportunity to interact with other guests:)

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Austria

Ximending is indeed a very hip and vibrant area! We love showing it to our guests on walking tours!

One of the best hostels ive ever stayed at. It has a huge common room on the first floor for hanging out with people from around the world, complete with darts, fooseball, and an xbox. The staff was just lovely. Lucy aka the cute girl at reception upgraded me to a better room at no cost when I checked in. Bea aka that small girl who could beat you up in a fight helped me plan my daily trips from Taipei and Mikey aka that cool guy from hong kong would throw parties at night. Oh and free oatmeal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5