Superb 1,471 Total Reviews
Superb 1,471 Total Reviews
Meander Taipei Located at No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District
94% 1471
25.0438501 121.5023557
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Place was great. Fun staff as well, who really look out for you. Go on the bike tour, its a great way to see the city. If you want to have a fun night out on the town find Kyle. He was super friendly and really good at showing the nightlife in Taipei.

15th Aug 2016

Staff were extremely helpful and professional . Very tidy hostel with ggreat facilities and location.

14th Aug 2016

MRT中山駅を出て7〜8分ほど直進すると右手に見えてきます。 朝食サービスや、シャワー、トイレ毎日清掃されてて綺麗でした。 また利用したいです

14th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure to stay! Meander has an amazing common room (perfect for meeting like-minded travellers), an awesome location, comfy beds, and impeccable facilities! But Meander's greatest strength is it's terrific staff! Kyle, Marie, Claire, Cindy and the rest...thank you for making my stay so special. Thanks guys. I'd stay here again, and again! :D

• China, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.4

I'll skip the good things about Meander as there are enough raving reviews already. Two main things I don't like. 1. The location. The hostel is near Ximen and this part of the city is crowded and dirty. 2. The cleanness. The shared bathroom on the floor I stayed (4F) could use a bit more cleansing. I found garbage bin stuffed with toilet paper (mind you, in Taiwan they do not throw it in the toilet) and the sink countertop is occasionally flooded with (dirty) water.

Dear Guest:Thank you for rating and reviewing Meander. Since it's 7 mins walk from Ximen station that might cause you feel crowded about the shops. Our guest’s comfort and quality of stay is a strong priority. We appreciate your suggestions and we are looking forward to serving you again. Wendy Hsu, assistant manager, Meander Taipei Hostel

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I felt safe and I loved the area. I met so many friends and I'm glad to see the activities are available. Though my time was only a few days, I enjoyed the breakfast and feeling comforatble. Great prices. Thanks!

11th Aug 2016

I've been to atleast 9 different hostels in Taiwan (4 of which in Taipei) and Meander was the best by far. That was the only place with a real "backpacker's vibe" with nice atmosphere to meet great people, and of course the staff was great and helpful and above them all - Kyle Breaks, worm welcoming staff member who showed us the best time he could possibly provide. awesome place overall, highly recommend it.

11th Aug 2016

I was here less than 12 hours but it was a great place to stay.

• Nic1991
10th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Easy to meet people. Close to Ximen, which is an awesome suburb. Extremely helpful staff including, but certainly not limited to, my man Kyle. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Taipei. Thanks, Meander!

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Meander and was very sad to leave. The atmosphere is fantastic with a large common area and very easy to meet like minded travellers. Massive thanks to Kyle for making everyone feel welcome and showing us around the wonderful Taipei nightlife. Highly recommended!