Meander Taipei

Superb 1812 Total Reviews
Superb 1812 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

Great place in a good location. Very sociable environment. Been to many hostels and highly recommended for both solo travelers and for groups.

18th Mar 2017

Had a great time in this hostel in Taipei! It's slightly far form the metro station (10 mins walking) but the area it's pretty cool and they give you a map with all the places to eat the beat local delicacies. Sarah, who works there is extremely cute and helped me planning the rest of my trip in Taiwan. Would definitely come back. Do the pub crawl they recommend!

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Stayed for a quick weekend trip from Hong Kong. Super nice hostel, the cleanest I have probably stayed in, people was super respectful and fun, breakfast was pretty good and overall if I come back to Taipei I will stay again :) I can definitely recommend !!

• lpalantone7330
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

I loved Meander Taipei! It was very clean, and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They sometimes offer great free tours of the city and can recommend other tour companies to learn more about Taipei. They have a nice common area that becomes a great place to make new friends and receive travel advice. If I find myself in Taipei again soon, I will definitely stay at Meander!

• China, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

the staff were eager to help us — there are umbrellas free for you to borrow, they even helped us dry our shoes! Dorms are safe, bathrooms are clean and equipped with all you'd need, awesome location (near the subway and there are shops, cafés, restaurants all around). There's a great Japanese restaurant (Sanmei) in the neighbourhood; had to wait a little because it's extremely popular, but the food was excellent and cheap.

6th Mar 2017

It's a great hostel to meet other travelers. Most other people there were solo backpackers too. There is a big common room where everyone hangs out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were kept very clean! I loved my time at meander

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

Great hostel! The common area is a very easy place to meet fellow travelers, there is pretty much something going on always, it's in a good location in ximen. Would highly recommend staying there

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017

I loved my stay at Meander. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We had a helpful introduction to Taipei upon check-in by Nikki and Yi-An is a fountain of knowledge and made my stay very comfortable, so much so I went back to stay at Meander again before flying out of Taiwan. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Taipei.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

The worker Yung helped me very well. Not only did he explained everything about the airbnb really well, he also helped me with stuff outside the airbnb stuff like sending post and helping me think which electronics I should buy.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Had a great stay at Meander. Incredibly clean, well run and the staff were great. Easy to get to everything you'd want to see and pretty great common area as well! Would definitely stay again.