9.3
Superb 1,295 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,295 Total Reviews
Meander Taipei Located at No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District
93% 1295
25.0438501 121.5023557
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016

Beds were clean. Room was quiet, as other roommates were very considerate. A bit of a walk from Ximen MRT, but not too far, maybe about 3 short blocks. Elevator only starts one floor above the ground floor, so you have to climb one flight of stairs to get to it. Staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't take part in the activities organized by the hostel, but they seemed interesting, and may have joined one had I known about them earlier. Lively atmosphere in the lobby.

20th May 2016

it has everything you need in a hostel: there are lockers that open with your keycard, curtains on your bed give you privacy; there's a spacious common area with kitchen, washing machine etc.; the people are nice and the staff are very friendly and helpful. great place!

19th May 2016

I stayed at Meander two days in the first place but extended my stay. The facilities are nice, it's super clean, stuff is helpful and there is a big community room with couches, a football table etc....I met nice people to explore the city with. I would stay at Meander again.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
17th May 2016

Staff was just off the table, so helpful & friendly. In particular the girl named lucy, a little angel she was

• Malaysia, All Male Group, 25-30
10th May 2016
6.9

Construction knocking and hacking is way too noisy compared to the earthquake we felt. My slipper was being stolen during my stay.

10th May 2016

Best hostel in Taiwan! They arranged a late check in for me which was perfect. Wifi is excellent, would have stayed here a lot longer but they were fully booked.

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016

Helpful friendly staff. Close to tourist attractions. Meander provides a relaxing social atmosphere!

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

Everything was amazing!!! The people I met, the staff, the environment - I loved it. The only only thing was that we had two drips from the AC in our room, but from what I heard, it was just our room. It was super manageable and besides that I would recommend the hostel to anyone!

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

This is my 2nd time at Meander. It is easy to locate, although it is a tad far from the station (at least 10min walk). Friendly staff, relaxed laidback environment, open concept and spacious living room and kitchen where guests can rest on couches or mingle. I stayed in a dormitory and was impressed with the cleanliness of the shared bathroom. There are various activities planned on a daily basis and it is worth signing up for the local experience and making new friends.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

I love this hostel! Nice helpful staff, curtains around the beds, nice showers, a great hang-out area. I would definitely stay here again.