Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

One of the nicest hostels I've been to, certainly the best in Taiwan. Even though the price is a bit above average, what you get is well worth it. The staff is extremely friendly and the common area is super stylish and big including a dart machine and table soccer. The hostel is located right next to Ximen district a 5-10 minutes walk from the subway station. Showers and rooms are very clean and shampoo and body wash are provided.

It's also our pleasure to host you. We're glad to have met you. Thank you fur returning again after your trip. Hopefully we'll meet each other again in the near future.

Overall a nice hostel with a spacious and well-furnished common area by the reception where many guests would hang out. Rooms and toilets are clean too. Very near the Ximending tourist area but we found the walk from the MRT station a bit far when we had to drag our luggage along! The staff were fun and very polite and friendly - very proactive in asking us about our plans so they could recommend places for us to go or just give us directions.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Nice place and friendly people, thanks for all my convenience... stay you are forever....

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Thank you for staying with us and we had such a wonderful time to host you.

정말 좋아요 6층까지 오르는데 힘이들긴 했지만

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

대단히 감사합니다

Some staffs are less hospitality and lack of smile, they're not helping girls to move luggages into taxi. Most important thing is no lift, this is very inconvenience to travellers with big luggages. Public toilets and bathrooms are mixed with male and female, which is not very secure for girls.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Your misunderstanding would be our biggest regret. Since we don't have a lift, which is already mentioned on the website, we provide luggage storage on the first floor. As for helping carry luggage, we try to not touch our guest personal belongings in case of causing any issues. Our bathroom are mixed if you book a mixed dorms, otherwise you should have make a reservation for female dorm in advance, which is also provided of all booking methods.

Very nice

• 30th Jun 2014

Thank you so much.

Overall is fine, but still it's a little bit noisy at night.

Your being supportive would be the best encouragement for us. Look forward to your next return.

I want to go there again That was very very good

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you so much.

The hostel provides a friendly atmosphere to kick back,meet new people,and have fun~

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We enjoy listening to every guest sharing their story and experience during the trip.

everyone is friendly in Meander, but it will be noisy at night cause world cup..

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

Good!Especially the lobby was very nice~

• 5th Jun 2014
  • China

Thank you so much!! We look forward to your next return.

It is much better to keep the room AC on during summer daytime. Common area was hot as well even with AC on.

We appreciate your advice. Meander crew will make more effort to make it a better place.

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk to Ximen station. Staffs are nice and helpful! My room was clean and tidy. I stayed in a 8-bed dorm which contains 2 x three bunk beds & 1 x two bunk beds and my bed was upper layer of two bunk beds luckily. I saw my roommates whom stayed at upper layer of three bunk beds can hardly sit on it because of little space between their beds and the ceiling which is really a big problem. Btw, i would choose to stay here again when i come to Taipei.

We'll consider your advice and make effort to make it a better place. Meander tries to provide every guest a home away from home.

Should be a best choice for budget traveller, Enjoy!

• 28th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

We're glad that you're satisfied with your stay here.

The place is clean and tidy. All the customers are nice and friendly. It is a good place for staying. I would choose to stay here when I come to Taipei again.

• 24th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Your encouragement is our motive to keep working hard.

Stayed two nights at there, it's a good experience for me. Everything was good , staff was friendly, especially love the atmosphere there!! Just the location of meander have a 10 minutes walking distance from the nearest MRT which was a little bit far but still ok. It will be perfect if evelator added in the hostel as it's quite heavy to carry a big luggage up to 4th or 5th floor. Overall, I still love Meander, definitely will come back again if I go to Taiwan.

Comfortable stay, though don't expect too much space in the room

• 15th May 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you for choosing Meander, which gives us a chance to share this place with other people.

Meander Taipei is a new, clean & modern-designed hostel situated in the heart of Ximending. Pretty close to the MRT station. I'm pretty surprised and impressed of the size of the common area; it is so spacious and comfortable! One downside would be, I got my room at the 6th floor and it's quite a battle to climb all the way up there lol And I stayed in this 6 mix dorm. The room is pretty small and it's equipped with 2 Triple bunk beds. Overall, it's a pretty good experience staying at Meander.

Loved Meander Hostel. Perfect common area, easy to meet people, awsome staff who are always willing to help.

• 12th May 2014
  • Switzerland

We really appreciate your support and favor for us. we're also glad to meet you. Hopefully you did have a nice stay here. Meander crew will keep up the quality.

« first « Prev 1 2 3