Meander Taipei

9.5
Superb 1767 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
17th Feb 2017

The place is very nice with accommodating and friendly staff. Shoutout to Yung who answered all my questions patiently. Will definitely go back here and recommend this to friends

• bputhenmadathil
  • USA, Male, 31-40
17th Feb 2017

Overall I was very happy with my stay at meander -The staff was great and always happy to help. The location was in a great part of town, the directions given were very straight forward and easy to follow, I wish it was slightly closer to the MRT but not that big of a deal for me. The only issue I had and it wasn't anything i brought up to the staff was the curtain for privacy in my room was dirty, I was barely in my room, so it didn't really bother me much. I'd definitely stay here again

15th Feb 2017

The single person private room ensuite was rather small: you need to use a ladder to climb in the bed. Beneath the bed was a sleezy sofa. Everything else was fine. Very nice common area!

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Meander! Near the MRT so easy to navigate to different places. The hostel's tours could get cancelled if there wasn't enough interest - however they have a wall with ideas of where to go & I found the staff really friendly & knowledgeable when I asked their advice :) They also had a brilliant map of good food places in the area - invaluable! Really nice common area to chill after a long day siteseeing! a good place to meet other travellers as well :)

13th Feb 2017

helpful and friendly staff, privacy curtains, light, socket, shelf, just wish I didn't feel the wire mesh thru the mattress, filling free breakfast, maps.me

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2017
8.0

Staffs were friendly. Feel free to ask them if you haven't got a clue where to go!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

The staff are all amazing - Yung especially! They are helpful, patient, and are eager to make your stay comfortable.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Beautiful hostile. Really friendly social staff and atmosphere. The amenities are top notch. About a 5-minute walk to the nearest metro station which is 1 stop away from the central station. Defiantly would stay here again!

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Really great hostel with lovely staff and atmosphere

7th Feb 2017

This place was good. I stayed in a single room. It was pretty small and had no windows. Everyone else that I met there stayed in the dorms and were very happy with it. There's not much going on with their breakfast but there's a bunch of nearby things to eat. The staff was really friendly and there was a lot of cool people to meet there. I'd stay here again.