Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff do a great job keeping the place clean. The common area is very open and perfect for meeting other travelers. I would certainly stay here again.

• 19th May 2015

Excellent location (only a few blocks away from a main MRT station that is easily accessible from the airports). Hospitable and warm staff. Great facility (their great wifi signal is such a blessing!). Nice, clean and comfortable rooms and common area. The staff were enthusiastic about directing you where to go visit in Taipei. Cool and hip decor. Will most likely come back!

• 17th May 2015

This an efficient and welcoming hostel. The eight bed do rms are a bit cramped and triplebunked. The climb to the fifth floor might be a deterrent for some. The ten minute walk from Ximen station passes along pleasant shops.

All around it was an excellent hostel. The staff was very helpful and gave me good advice. They do their best to make the customers feel at ease. I've had only one small concern about the ventilation in the room I was in which I mentioned to the staff and they were all ears open to it, which is good.

yeah great spot. Unlikely to disappoint, got it all plus spacious, light living area etc and nice little walking tours at night. Note the smaller rooms are a bit cramped so better to go for larger ones.

Spent just one night, staff very nice and helpful, nice common area and free breakfast. I could leave my backpack after check-out till evening, which was great. No additional costs. Luggage room is not locked so better not leave valuables, but I was still happy I didn't have to carry all my stuff with me that day. Location is good enough, bit noisy from street. Dorm beds comfy. No backyard or anything outside, but they told me they're working on a rooftop garden.

great location, clean facilities, and the helpful staff! it's very easy to locate as you will just see the hostel while walking straight down the street from the metro station. The area it's located, Ximen is one of the busy streets of Taipei, where u can enjoy nightlife and shopping. Also the staff was really friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this hostel to people visiting Taipei.

This is a very clean hostel with fun-loving staff!! I'm coming back.

Main area could use a clock, and way too many mosquitoes... But there are too many mosquitoes in Taiwan overall. I'll be back to play foosball again, still very sad that i lost that one game.

• 8th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Quite a walk from the train station but really comfortable accommodation for the price

Onew of my favorite hostels. Spacious. Plenty of toilets and showers. Safe lockers for valuables. Lot's of good advice on what to do and to see. Movies in the evening... overall great infrastructure and very sweet, helpful staff. One of the best breakfast I ever had in a hostel! I also participated in a small free tour in the surroundings and tasted lots of great food (very good way to get introduced to the country). Thank you very much dear Meander team!!

It was so nice hostel ever. Every single staffs very kind. Very Tide and comfortable lounge and kitchen. Breakfast was so nice with a lot of fruits. I will miss this place and It will never gonna fade out of my memories. When the time of next visit of Taipei, I will definetly check this place!! Jason from Korea.

• 4th May 2015
  • South Korea

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere and incredibly helpful staff, the facilities were great and the atmosphere was really homely. Great for all ages!

It was great to stay in Meander, the hostel facilities are excellent. I was stay in Taipei a week for sightseeing, the room was very clean everyday and security locker is very fine for a single traveller, they have a nice lobby for friends gathering, overall very nice interior and staffs are very helpful with warmhearted, it's worth to come stay again next time. Thanks.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

You've done good job! Keep it up!

Great environment, amazing atmosphere and most importantly awesome team of staff!!!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Very clean and big common area to socialize. Very helpful owner and staffs.

As soon as you step in, you feel at home. Especially when cheerful HK host Marky is there to give you a warm welcome and make sure you enjoy your stay. I was meant to stay only one night, so I didn't expect to be particularly taken care of, but the staff didn't make no difference and treated me like a long-term resident, taking time to explain things thoroughly. So I extended my stay :) Great common area, simple yet nourishing breakfast (no restrictions of portions), clean rooms. Gerry, France.

I stayed for 2days this hostel. everything was nice. furthermore it's cheap.

its a value for money hostel that you must stay once in your lifetime! Meander is tastefully set and ready with lots of sensibilities attuned to the needs of guest. Enjoy the spacious lobby & mingle around with friends from all around the world. U will definitely have a good sleep on their special mattress and never-have-quacky sound bedframe. Fruits on breakie add lots of points (especially cherry tomato). Its a self-service hostel, put on the bed sheet ur own and make urself at home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7