Meander Taipei Reviews

No. 163, Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Only stayed for one night but have very few complaints. The dorm was quite small and got very hot even with the AC on and it was only half full - there is a window but you'd have to lean across a sleeping person to open it at night. However the dorm was very clean with keycard room and locker access. Bathroom facilities good, and the downstairs common area was awesome. Lots of tables, good kitchen area and snug area with beanbags. Not to mention the table football! Good hostel.

ximen is by far the best Location,the hostel is near the mrt Station 5min walk.the staff of the hostel is great with a nice policy of talking to travelers!!listen to their advice ,it`ll rain,it will!!facilities are good.only negative ,no lift for 5th floor.curtain for bankbed recommended as well free coffee!!

Thank you for your sincere advice!! We would put much effort to make Meander better. Coffee is really a nice idea. Hope to see you soon again!!

Great hostel! Clean and tidy. Nice location and closed to local food. I like the common room and happy to meet new friends from different countries. The owner and the staff are nice and friendly and always willing to help, with recommendation and directions. They made our trip more memorable! I would definitely recommend to everyone and will come back for my next trip! Thank you Meander!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Excellence and friendly atmosphere, highly recommended for traveler in Taipei

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you so for recommending Meander Taipei to other travelers.

Very cool hostel although the stairs can be daunting by day 3 it was no harder than riding a bike. Stay here and wander around ximen. Youll have a blast

Thank you so much!! Meander crew will try to make more effort to make it a better place for travelers to stay!!

Great hostel with an awesome common room and very friendly staff !

Nathan!!!!! We miss you so much!! It was a great time to spend with you. Good luck with your travel and if you're coming to Taiwan ever, remember to come back for visiting us.

My first time in Taipei, and these guys really made it a very enjoyable and memorable stay. Awesome service, extremely helpful in terms of hostel stuff and also with recommendations and directions, and for those who can't speak mandarin, these guys are totally fluent in English. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, shower heaters work well, near the train station, great lounge area for everyone to hang out at, and best of all: they sell beer at the reception as well!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

The place is nice and 10 minutes walk to Si Men Red House. Met nice people there.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Hope to see you soon again. Everyone enjoys talking with you!!

Loved it here! I found the staff to very friendly and helpful! The bunks were a little bit squishy, but typical of a dorm room. The common area was really spacious and inviting. The only small complaint I would have is that the shared female bathroom floor was constantly wet and covered in clumps of hair. My only suggestions would be to perhaps clean the floor more frequently throughout the day.

We love you as well!!! We wish you could stay longer with us. Must come back again!!!

Stayed one night, easy check-inn, nice staff. Rooms are bright and clean, same with bathroom. Would come back again.

Thank you for the positive comment for us. We're more than willing to hear any advice or suggestions to make Meander a better place.

What makes Meander a great place to stay, is the combination of atmosphere and staff. A warm welcome with tea paired with entering a cosy common room makes your first impression simply amazing! Staff is not only helpful but also attentive in the sense of "remember your face, saying goodmorning" & "how was your day, where have you been". Do not hesitate to ask for advice or to share a couple of drinks with them! 10 mins walking through the buzzling and youthful Ximending to MRT. Meander it is!

We did have a great time with your stay at Meander. It's really nice to talk with you. Look forward to meeting you again!!!

Meander Hostel was amazing, It was a home away from home, the staff is so friendly, they are willing to help you with everything that you might need, the rooms and bathrooms are pretty clean and comfortable and the common area it's big and diverse and well kept, It's close to Ximen MRT station, several restaurants and all kind of shops. I stayed there twice during my visit to Taipei and had an awesome time, I would definitely recommend Meander hostel to everybody for sure.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Venezuela

Rafeal!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH beyond words. You're one of us at Meander. We miss the time when you were here. Hopefully we can see you soon once again!!!!

Great location for food. Staff are excellent with good advice when needed.

We're grateful for your positive comment. And we believe you must have a good time in Taiwan and at Meander as well. Please share your wonderful experience here with other friends or travelers.

Your rooms are so good, however, we wish you have Male Dorm Ensuite. It is because not only female, mixed dorm embarrassed male too. Female have choice(Female Dorm), but male didn't. In my church, many boys like your hotel, but mixed dorm embarrassed them, so they have to choose other hotel.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for the suggestions. We'll consider your advice.

great common area, great mattress that makes me sleep well, will go back for meander next time!

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

We appreciate your encouragements and favor for us. Must come back to see us once again.

One of the few hostels with entertainment equipments. Dartboards and Football tables. Not forgetting, frequently organizing activities for travelers to join at their will.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

We try to make Meander as a home away from home for every travelers when they're on their trip.

旅舍位于西门町,交通很方便,就是离捷运站有一点点远,但是一出地铁站沿成都路直走还是很容易找到的。员工很热情,旅客来自世界各地,氛围也很好,下次还会选择入住的

• 5th Sep 2014
  • China

謝謝您選擇了台北漫步,希望我們在您的台灣行當中也成為了一段難以忘懷的記憶。期待與您下次再次相見!

I have reserved two students bed in a 4-people room for 2 nights. There ended up to be 5 residents (including my friend and I) in the said room in our last night. I was told on the other day that it was because two girls booked the wrong room and the hostel was simply trying to do them a favor (WITHOUT obtaining consent from my friend and I beforehand). The grievance was handled properly and I would give credit to the hostel for it.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for understanding. We try to make everyone feel comfy and relaxing while staying here. Meander will take each step more carefully.

Ambience is cosy, staff are friendly and approachable. Keep up the good work!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Amazing. Great staff, beautiful lounge, super clean. Def be coming back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3