Med Cezir Hotel Reviews

Tevkifhane sokak No 6, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Had a great stay at Med Cezir. Even though, I was just for one night in istanbul I can recommend Med Cezir to everyone who is looking for a VERY VERY well located hotel at relatively low cost. The staff was helpful and gave me a couple of tips to discover the city. The room was fairly small but clean and quiet. All in all, I enjoyed my stay!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Austria

Lovely hostel, lovely staff and location! However, could do with another shower/bathroom on the top floor as can become a bit difficult if all the rooms are occupied and have to share one shower and one bathroom. They are however, cleaned on a regular basis!

Awesome location, right in the heart of old Istanbul. View from rooftop was breathtaking. Nicely furnished room with comfortable bunk bed and good quality sheets. Staff were all helpful. Wifi was very spotty. Only one outlet for electronics you had to chose between bedside lamp and charging. Shared bath but only 3 rooms per bath. Room was spotless when I arrived but floor wasn't swept when I left for the day. Washrooms weren't cleaned every day. Had a great time would recomend.

A real gem in the heart of Stultanahmet! An extremely clean, well-run establishment 120 steps away from the Aga Sofia, a 2 minute walk to Topkapi, and a 3 minute walk through the park to the Blue Mosque, 5 minutes to the tram. The staff is terrific, with 24/7 desk service and travel services. Very friendly owner, attached cafe with included Traditional Breakfast every morning, rooftop deck, free wifi, what's not to love? As a single female traveller, a marvellous place to stay in Istanbul.

Hi, thanks a lot for your choosing to stay with us and looking forward welcoming you again Wish you all the best

An excellent and friendly service by welcoming staff. They ably answered questions and provided assistance for our stay in Istanbul. The rooms were small, but good value and comfortable, with all the facilities we needed on holiday. This excellent experience was rounded off by its brilliant location: right in the middle of the city near all the things we wanted to see!

• 16th Feb 2015