Med Cezir Hotel Reviews

Tevkifhane sokak No 6, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

We spend there 2 nights, second was unexpected due to bed weather in Istanbul. We really enjoy our stay and we´re planning to return back in summer. What is the best about this hotel is his location and people who own this facility :) I can just recommended to other people

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Slovakia

My wife and I stayed at Med Cezir hotel for four days during new years and really enjoyed our stay. We see allowed to check in early after arriving on overnight transportation. The room was clean and luxurious. Especially for the price. There was Wifi in the room. Although it wasn't that great a connection, it was adequate for booking our future plans. The window had a view of the blue mosque and there is a terrace on the roof with great view of the Hagia Sophia. Location is perfect between the

I recomend this hotel, it has a great location, the staff is nice and helpful. The hotel is connected with a smal coffee place wich gives it a nice atmosphere. I just stayed one night but I wich I could had stayed longer.

My friend and I stayed at Med Cezir Hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday. We originally booked one night, stayed and loved it, and the next day we cancelled our other reservations so that we could stay here the rest of the weekend. We enjoyed the rest of our weekend! The terrace and rooftop had spectacular views and were cozy. The beds were clean and comfortable. The cafe connected to it served a lovely Turkish breakfast, and the owners were friendly and helpful. We'll be back. Thanks, and love!

Thank you very much.We hope to see you again.Good feeling for us to have such a good comment.Take care.Erol

We loved our time at this beautiful little hotel. Perfect location in Sultanamet. Lovely area with nice little shops. We will be back.

• 8th Sep 2015

Lovely peole, very helpful and kind. Nice atmosphere and nice place to stay.

• 20th Aug 2015

This quaint hotel is a discreet gem becasue of it's ideal location, situated between the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia, and its elegant and welcoming interiors. The staff was also very welcoming--the front desk is open 24/7 to answer any questions, recommend restaurants, and help make onward travel plans. They offer a delicious Turkish breakfast in a beautiful dining room attached to the back of the hotel. The terrace and rooftop provide a nice social atmostphere. Highly recommended!

• 19th Aug 2015