Media Veronica Hostel Reviews

Rua de Albacora, 555, Pipa, Brazil

Great staff, so froendly, awesome facilities and the best atmosphear ever!

Media veronica is one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very friendly and funny. If you like doing surf, the hostels rents surfboards for a very cheap price. Location is excelent and very secure. It is near pubs and central beach. Media veronica is one of the cheapest hostels I have been in my trip in Brazil. Briefly, I have spent a very good time there.

Its a very familiar place and most of the staff is very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay here a lot, relaxing in the hammocks and have a great time meeting other people, surfing and relaxing in the beach. Its good good value for money and a good place to stay,and enjoy pipa.

We very much enjoyed our stay in Media Veronica Hostel. So much that we stayed longer then planned. The manager Adrian is great and professional and made us feel welcome from the first moment. The rooms where nice and the hostels' overall atmosphere is lovely too.