Media Veronica Hostel Reviews

Rua de Albacora, 555, Pipa, Brazil

The Media Veronica hostel have the best atmosphere possible. All the staff are really nice and helpful. I had a really good time staying in there. If you are looking for a place to stay and do all the things u want with no one bordering you, Media Veronica is the right place to go.

• 10th Dec 2014

Very close to the city center and the beaches. Really nice and welcoming staff. We definitely recommend Media Veronica.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Good atmosphere as seems to attract a fun crowd. We stayed in a double room which was really smelly and not clean. Nice place to relax in hammocks, communal feel. Good location only a few minutes walk to street. The breakfast is decent located really near by. I'd stay here again, it was value for money

I liked this place, stayed a week. Was a bit put off when I paid up front for the rest of my booking after the 10% already paid to hostel world and was quoted in reals but charged in USD. Therefore paying more than I should have. If the booking was quoted in USD it would have been fine but... It wasn't. Anyway guy did put us in a room a day before booking and found us a room post booking.