Media Veronica Hostel Reviews

Rua de Albacora, 555, Pipa, Brazil

I liked this place, stayed a week. Was a bit put off when I paid up front for the rest of my booking after the 10% already paid to hostel world and was quoted in reals but charged in USD. Therefore paying more than I should have. If the booking was quoted in USD it would have been fine but... It wasn't. Anyway guy did put us in a room a day before booking and found us a room post booking.

The staff were very friendly. Good location.

The bees knees, the dudes that run this joint are amazing folk, definitely recommend.

Great staff, so froendly, awesome facilities and the best atmosphear ever!

Awesome location, very chilled staff which made the stay even better. Thanks!

Media veronica is one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very friendly and funny. If you like doing surf, the hostels rents surfboards for a very cheap price. Location is excelent and very secure. It is near pubs and central beach. Media veronica is one of the cheapest hostels I have been in my trip in Brazil. Briefly, I have spent a very good time there.