Media Veronica Hostel Reviews

Rua de Albacora, 555, Pipa, Brazil

Great staff, so froendly, awesome facilities and the best atmosphear ever!

Media veronica is one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff are very friendly and funny. If you like doing surf, the hostels rents surfboards for a very cheap price. Location is excelent and very secure. It is near pubs and central beach. Media veronica is one of the cheapest hostels I have been in my trip in Brazil. Briefly, I have spent a very good time there.

Its a very familiar place and most of the staff is very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay here a lot, relaxing in the hammocks and have a great time meeting other people, surfing and relaxing in the beach. Its good good value for money and a good place to stay,and enjoy pipa.

We very much enjoyed our stay in Media Veronica Hostel. So much that we stayed longer then planned. The manager Adrian is great and professional and made us feel welcome from the first moment. The rooms where nice and the hostels' overall atmosphere is lovely too.

I came to Pipa to relax and have a good time, and I definately experienced both during my stay at this hostel. What I liked very much was that everyone was invited to have dinner with the staff and if you like to cook you were very welcome to cook for everyone else ;) (shared costs). This, and the great staff, made the atmosphere in the hostel very nice. Thanks again!

• 17th Oct 2013

Adrian, the manager is fantastic as all reviews say. He is very kind, helpful and a very good person. I have to say however that 96% is a bit overrated in my opinion. I think the owners should invest a few reais in replacing the kitchen water filter (absolutely not working - its only dripping), and I did not see any daily cleaning service as stated. Trash can in the toilet was never emptied in 4 days. Breakfast deal at "fabrica de farinha" start at 10 Reais, not 6 Reais at advertised.

It is the best hostel I stayed at in Brasil! amazing staff crew and atmosphere, near the center and the beach, wonderful music and a nice room, there's even a washing service that doesn't cost much and its very, very useful. We spent really two beatiful days at Media and I would recommend it to everyone!

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed in in Brazil. What made it particularly special was the staff. Adrian, Nico, and Fede go out of their way to make all guests feel welcome and comfortable and ensure that everyone enjoys Pipa to the fullest. Beyond the staff, the hostel is clean, secure, and has a wonderful ambiance. The monkeys were a nice touch too.

The hostel itself is nothing particularly special - good mattresses, decent wifi, hammocks, but what makes it stand out is the staff - super welcoming and friendly, like staying with old friends. They cook for themselves every night and you are invited to join them, sharing costs (very cheap!) There is no breakfast included but they have a deal with the local bakery which is pretty good value, especially when you consider the price. Bunks could be higher spaced, hard to sit up in the lower one

Arrived with a cold and weary from travel. I was instantly welcomed by the hosts and made comfortable . Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Adrian is a good chef, he can cook a nice meal. Left wishing I could have stayed longer.

This is one of the cheapest and nicest hostels we stayed in in brazil. Its clean, good athmosphere. Juli, tami and adri are very friendly and always up for a talk. Adri makes the best pizza's! Defenitely recommended, would go back.

nice staff, great place, nice village

Lovely hostel with great common area (hammocks) where everybody relaxes after the beach so it really feels like a big family! Cozy hostel, nice staff, clean rooms, big kitchen. All the facilities you need and just a 2 min walk to the beach and Main Street (bars). Had a really good time here!

Thank you very much for all the stuff (Fred, Joan, Ssi), we really enjoy in your hostel. We recommand about your hostel.

great place to stay in pipa. from the very first minute the owner helped us with whatever we wanted to know. private rooms come with fritch and hammocks. cannot be a better place in pipa. unbeatable!!!

Nice hostel with good vibes. Thats why we stayed 1 month :-) we enjoyed it a lot in this hostel! Best hostel in Pipa!! :-)

Hostel is very nice, comfortable beds and relaxed staff. lockers are outside the rooms and little small.

We planned on spending 3 nights in Pipa and stayed 8! Much to do with how at home we felt at this hostel. It's a fantastic spot and it was very clean and affordable. The atmosphere was very chilled which suited us perfectly. The big kitchen was popular & the staff are very house proud meaning they go their upmost to help out. We stayed in a private room with a private balcony which was lovely as it had it's own hammock - really couldn't fault it!

Very nice staff and hostel! It is very clean, close to everything and has an amazing atmosphere to chill out! The owner is a really nice guy and has good tips for you! Other than this, the hostel has a few partners around the city, so that you can save some money following the good tips they give you! Fully equiped kitchen, large rooms and nice music close to the hammocks.

Though the owners are not the nicest people to deal with, the location is good. But the fans don1t work well, so if you feel hot, forget about this place. And besides, I asked for a 2 hours late check out, and they didn't deal well and wanted to charge half a day for 4 hours. Though it was a Sunaday...