Directions to Megamiko Station Inn
Map & Directions
we are not in Nagano city but we are in Nagano pref. ( province)
How to get here by air:
1) Transit from Narita Airport, Tokyo to Nagoya Airport
From Narita Airport to Ueno (downtown Tokyo) by train and change to Nagano Shinkansen. get off SAKUDAIRA staion and take bus (**10:11am/1:08pm) to Megamiko.
2) Direct to Nagoya Airport. Take a taxi or bus to Chino Station, then take a bus(*every 1 hour last bus is 6:10pm) to Megamiko, Tateshina.
How to get here by train and bus from Tokyo area:
1) Take Shinkansen from Tokyo to Sakudaira station.
2) Take bus to Megamiko, Tateshina.
How to get here by train and bus from Osaka/Nagoya area:
1)Take Shinano express train from Nagoya station to Shiojiri station.
2) change to Chuo line at Shiojiri to Chino station
3) Take a bus from Chino station to Shirakabako then Megamiko.
***** the bus to Megamiko is running few times a day. however we sometimes able to pick you up from the train station.Bus schedule valiable by season or weekends. Please contact us in advance if you are coming by public transportation.**********
Big news! direct bus from Tokyo ( Shinjuku station) to Megamiko now launched. one time a day- please go to http://www.harvest-tour.com/ to check up. if you need language assistance to make a booking, let us know.
Hurry up! to get your seat!
How to drive there from Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya
1) get off CHUO highway at SUWA interchange exit from both way.
2) heading to SHIRAKABAKO ( Lake Shirakaba) follow the road 299. upslope to the mountains. 40min drive to SHIRAKABAKO and then 15min to MEGAMIKO inn.
You will need snow tires for winter drive ( Dec~Apr)