Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Nishiki Reviews

3-3-22, Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan

Great all around! Surrounded by lots of restaurants and convenience stores. Free delicious breakfast! Free tv and your own personal wifi. I enjoyed my stay.

2 thumbs up

Staff was very helpful in helping me with all my needs and went beyond my expectation.Thank You so much

Stayed one night on the way to another city in Japan so didn't much check out the area surrounding the hotel, but it's very close to Nagoya Station, and close and easy to find from the subway near it. The booking said shared bathroom but the rooms had a private bathroom (including tub & shower!), nice surprise. Amazing free breakfast included- salads, breads, soup, rice, yogurt, cereal, fruit...! Staff welcoming and polite, hotel extremely clean.

This was great value for money. Ita a simple business hotel and the bed is too small to sleep in for 2 tall people, however apart of that everything was well in order. Professional staff, clean room, no nonsense.

I did not stay here but I hear good things