6.1
Good 145 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 145 Total Reviews
Melbourne Connection Travellers Hostel Located at 205 King Street, Victoria, Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 3000 205 King Street, Victoria
61% 145
-37.8153611 144.9551153
    Rooms available

30th Aug 2016
3.7

BE AWARE OF THOS PLACE!!! I travel a lot and I understand that for the price I pay I cant expect much but the standard of this place is lower than a public toilet!!! When I asked for refund because I didn't wanted to stay there as the place is to dirty (They have given me a bed with big stain mixed with blood in urine on it... but It's not only about the bed as they changed it for me all this place is so so dirty) staff just told me that its impossible because of their strict refund policy!!!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
4.3

location was really good, but there was no lights in the toilets and extremely dirty and things often got stolen.

26th Apr 2016
5.1

The hostel was very dirty and I'm pretty sure a homeless man was let in everyday to watch tv? Would never stay here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

Chill hostel, nice 'vibe' for you spiritual travelers. Great value for the money and for meeting new people.