Melimelo Reviews

Kolarceva 3, Kolarceva 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Best option in belgrade.hostel is a new flat in the center very clean,nice rooms and good wifi.

• 23rd Mar 2015

The best place where I slept so far in Serbia

• 13th Mar 2015

The location of hostel is perfect, right in the centre of Belgrade, you can go anywhere just by walk. Also Venus (the owner) is really nice, so the clean lady is. You have lockers in your room, hostel is unlocked all the time, even if there is nobody (you also don't get your own key, since you actually don't need it). We have been there in December and the room and bathroom for 6 were a little bit cold. Kitchen is small and the facilities there are poor. But after all Melimelo is good choice!

This place is basically a flat in an apartment building with some bunk beds. Owner and his friends smoke all the time in common area (which is living room) -- avoid if you don't like to have smokers around. Very clean and central. Okay wifi and staff.

The best hostel of all I want. U must go there!!!!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Everithink was more then ok.super valeu for money

• 6th Oct 2014

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed! The owner Venos and the staff were very friendly and helped me about everything. Great location, very fast wifi connection and clean rooms for a small money.

The best hostel I have ever been to! Clean rooms and great, helpful owner & his friends ;) I met there great people and I regret I couldn't stay there longer. Melimelo is located in the heart of Belgrade. The best location ever! Hostel is secure and the atmosphere is perfect. You feel there at home :) The price is another advantage - I didn't expect such a great place for so small amount of money. I recommend Melimelo to everyone who wants to feel comfortable and spend time in nice company.