Melimelo Reviews

Kolarceva 3, Kolarceva 3, Belgrade, Serbia

Very nice, clean, very friendly and helpful staff. 10 bed room is maybe a bit too crowded but overall it was a great experience. Definitely staying here again when coming back to Belgrade.

Comfy beds, really clean rooms and shower, amazing location and really cool staff. Unfortunately I could only stay for 1 night but I had a great time at Melimelo. I loved the staff and if I go back to Belgrade, I'll book the same hostel :)

Excellent hostel!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly and personal atmosphere, lovely staff. Perfect location if you want to see the central parts of belgrade; everything is in a walking distance. And even though very central, the hostel is calm and quiet, since located at a small backyard. Warmly recommended! / Hanna

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Awesome location right in the heart of the city.Very affordable and clean.Vemos the host ran the place in a very professional fashion would stay again!

Excellent location and great value for money. Friendly and helpful stuff. I would definitely use it again and I would strongly recommend meli melo for a short or longer stay in Belgrade.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Greece

A great choice for stay to Belgrade.. welcoming and kind staff, many benefits, pleasant place, and most of all the cleanliness.. everything was really clean that helps to feel comfortable.. Also important the location of the hostel, into the centre of Belgrade.. For sure the best choice for anyone who looks to stay to a hostel and have a great time in Belgrade..

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Staff very friendly and extremely helpful. Great value for money, we had a private room and it was very comfortable. Welcoming and friendly atmosphere, wish we had stayed another night!

Great hostel at a really good location. Nice atmosphere. Clean, good beds and a very good big bathroom. Staff are very helpful and will do the little extra to make your stay as best as possible. It's possible to rent bikes. Definitely one if the best places I've been. Recommended!!

Best hostel ever,clean,helpful stuff,in the heart of the city.thanks melimelo

• 1st Jun 2014

It was the best hostel experience ever I had! There is no other hostel in the heart of Belgrade with this price! 1 minute to Republic Square! Its exactly in the center of the city! The Stuff is just great! All the hostel is really clean.A/C works very well. Internet connection is super fast! And the most important thing, Its very safe Hostel with lockers and cameras. You dont need to think anything after your arrival, they think everything for us! Cannot wait my next Belgrade trip with MeliMelo!

Everything felt very new and clean inside ! The photos are not representing the real image meaning everything's much better in real ! The bathrooms are huge and clean... The place is cosy and on a very good location , right in the heart of the city centre . I 100% recommend it to everyone !

• 19th May 2014
  • Greece

Great location, great facilities, great staff. I went with my family, and I'll be going back.

• 13th May 2014
  • Serbia

Very nice place, good situation in the heart of Belgrade, nice staff

• 10th May 2014
  • Switzerland

Located in the center of the city, close to many main tourist attractions. For the money we paid we found what we expected. Staff was very nice and helped a lot. Rooms were clean and we didn't spend much time in them anyway!

• 7th May 2014
  • Serbia

Hello to everyone! I want to recommend Hostel MeliMelo to everyone. Hostel is located in VERY center of Belgrade. Everythig is new inside, and it is very, very clean!!!! Staff were very frinedly and helpful. Guys this Hostel exceed my expetation, and I am definitely coming back at this place!

• 7th May 2014
  • Slovenia

The Melimelo was very nice hostel in a very good area. The staff is excellent and very friendly and ready for all me desires. Really good people on this hostel. The facility is very cozy and its worth to visit it. I suggest to everyone who wants to stay in Belgrade to visit MELIMELO. Very good prices, cozy place, super friendly staff.!!!! Like!!!!!! I will visit it for sure next time!!!!

• 3rd May 2014
  • Greece

...great place in the centre of Beograd, everything is close to reach, friendly staff, the hostel is really very clean with new furniture and big bathrooms. I didn´t expect it to be such a great time there, but I definitely recommend it to everybody... till next time...

• 3rd May 2014