Directions to Melinda's Garden
Map & Directions
How to get to Melinda's Garden:
- Upon arrival at the Caticlan airport, take a 5-minute tricycle ride to the Jetty Port. This costs 50 pesos.
- Enter the Jetty Port building and buy your boat ticket as well as pay the terminal and environmental fees. The boat ticket costs 25 pesos, the terminal fee 75 pesos and environmental fee cost 100 pesos.
- Then you take a 10 minute boat ride to the Jetty Port in Boracay. This is located on the southern side of the island and is quite far from the white beach.
- Once in Boracay take a tricycle ride to the White Beach. This costs 20 pesos per person. Tell the tricycle driver that you want to go to Boat Station 3 and to Melinda's Garden. He will drop you off at the main road at a centre point.
- The road from the centre point to the white beach is a long and straight cement road. Keep walking until you reach the beach. This walk takes about 5 minutes.
- Once at the beach, turn to the left and after a 100 metre walk you will reach our sign board. We have a laundry and souvenir shop half way, which you can use as orientation.
Another possibility to get to Melinda's Garden from the Jetty Port in Boracay is to hire a whole tricycle. This costs 100 pesos. Tell the tricycle driver that you want to go directly to Station 3 and he will bring you almost to the beach.