Melon District Marina Reviews

Sancho de Avila 22, Barcelona, Spain

Great place, but not so close from the main attractions in the city

It had a great value for money. The rooms were nice and clean and the metro was easy to reach. Too bad that the girl from the reception didn't do anything about the weed smoking hall mates. Our whole room smelled like weed and that was a bummer.

This is the second time I've stayed at Melon District. The experience was excellent, much more to a Hotel. All the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Just three blocks from the Marina subway and a tram station.

bathroom very bad

I enjoyed my stay at Melin District Marina. The rooms and facilites are great, loved the rooftop pool. The location is very close to the metro, so you can get anywhere you want very quickly and only about a 25 minute walk to the beach. My only negative feedback I have is that my check in was very slow, not enough people working at the reception to cater to a huge line of people waiting.