Melon District Marina Reviews

Sancho de Avila 22, Barcelona, Spain

I enjoyed my stay at Melin District Marina. The rooms and facilites are great, loved the rooftop pool. The location is very close to the metro, so you can get anywhere you want very quickly and only about a 25 minute walk to the beach. My only negative feedback I have is that my check in was very slow, not enough people working at the reception to cater to a huge line of people waiting.

The stay here was really good. Quiet and clean place with helpful members of staff. It's also close to the beach and has excellent transport links to all the main attractions. But the best yet is the pool on the roof top from where you can see a lovely 360 panoramic view of Barcelona. We will definitely return here soon.

Large complex a few minutes by metro from town! The poolarea on the roof was nice but note that the pool is very shallow so its more like a to have a relax than a swim!

We came here to rest in between a 7 day music festival and sail croatia. Though the beach was close, not much else was. However the subway was close enough that getting around was not a problem. The rooms are a bit small, but you have your own bathroom and shower. The shared kitchen was great as well; we were able to cook everyday. I wouldn't say its the best place to meet others as a single traveler. Finally, the pools on the roofs were awesome. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Aug 2014

Buona sistemazione, solo offrirei in più una pulizia della camera anche per soggiorni minori di 7 giorni.

We stayed at Melon District Marina with my boyfriend during our visit to Barcelona, and were very pleased with the hostel, no complaints what so ever. The facilities are very modern, yet comfortable and the room we stayed in was also very nice. Location is perfect because you get everywhere easily and fast and the staff was also very friendly and nice. Would most definitely stay there again!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Finland

We had a good stay there, everything was functional, the room was small but cozy, the staff was friendly and helped us with any doubt we had. Good breakfast, but there are markets around it so you can buy your own food and cook it in the kitchen. Very organised, clean and friendly hostel.

Really great accomadation and great location, close to the metro and walking distance to the markets and other things like a shop. Good, clean room and helpful staff, would stay again!