9.8
Superb 101 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 101 Total Reviews
Meltem Pansion Located at Antalya, , Kas.
Turkey
Kas 07580 Antalya
98% 101
36.2004948 29.6383023
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Nov 2016

Welcoming and helpful hosts, quiet beautiful room, comfortable bed, great food, perfect location in Kas! I'm a single female traveler and I felt very safe and welcomed. The owner even helped me out with finding the Lycian Way from town! I planned to stay two nights and ended up staying four :D I highly recommend staying at Meltem Pension!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

This was a great place! The breakfast was INCREDIBLE every morning. Rooms were very comfortable and clean and had air conditioning which was great in the July hot weather. But the best thing was the staff. So generous, helpful and friendly. They sat down with us for chats and helped us with recommendations for activities. Very pleasant stay. Thanks!!

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2016

I really liked the place! Next time in Kas I would definitely stay in Meltem Pension. The stuff is very much knows how to run it. Thank you!