Meltem Pansion

9.9
Superb 102 Total Reviews

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

The location and staff are amazing. Although the air conditioner was broken, we had a great time and prolonged our stay. Great value for your money. Plus breakfast was delicious! It is a perfect place if you are on budget.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Nov 2016

Welcoming and helpful hosts, quiet beautiful room, comfortable bed, great food, perfect location in Kas! I'm a single female traveler and I felt very safe and welcomed. The owner even helped me out with finding the Lycian Way from town! I planned to stay two nights and ended up staying four :D I highly recommend staying at Meltem Pension!