Memnon Hotel Reviews

Nile Street above the National Bank, Aswan, Egypt

The price is low. The location is good, one can walk there from the railway station, it is easy to find it. My room has a very good view of the Nile, but it is a bit noisy at night. The staffs are not very helpful. I wrote them an email but nobody replies. At the beginning, they promised that they can reserve a car for me to travel to Luxor with 3 stops at the temples of Kom Ombo, Edfu and Esna at the price of 350 Egyptian pounds, but the second day they said this price can only offer 2 stops.

Might be a good option in Aswan but quite expensive compare to Luxor and Cairo..The staff doesn t speak english. They gave me false information to go to Abu Simbel. When I arrived nobody was expeting me and they didn t remember the price wich were listed on hosteworld. My room was clean enough with a nice view on the Nile river and 2 beds. But boths bed were missing slats and the noice of the street is horrible at night. The description says there is a free breakfast but I didn t get one.

Nice well furnished rooms. Staff was always helpful and polite. The tours to Abu Simbel were suprisingly well priced. Spectacular views of the river Nile and Tombs of the Nobles. Wi-fi only in the lobby. As others have mentioned the rooftop is a wasted opportunity, the pool has no water and guests need to request the key to go up there. While I'm sure the hassle and cost of maintaining the area isn't worth it, I would've spent a lot more time there with a pool. Recommended.