Memory Guesthouse JB Reviews

2H Jalan Inche Besar Zubaidah Off Lorong 4, Jalan Yahya Awal, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

It was great to stay at memory guets house JB. Roger much friendly, kind and very help full. i like his hospitality. Absolutly, i will recommend this place.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

Excellent! Roger is a gem and his hostel is really friendly, for 4€ you can not beat that! Best place to chill after the craziness of Singapore!

We loved our stay at Memory guesthouse! Roger, the owner, definitely made a huge impression on myself and my friend and his hospitality and kindness made our stay. The location is a nice walk from JB Sentral and close to a really delicious + cheap restaurant (ask Roger for the name). All in all, I would definitely stay here again if I were to go back to Johor Bahru. Thanks Roger :D

We enjoy the time in memory guesthouse.roger is one of this person, what give you the felling that you come home and he is an interesting person.when you look for a cheap and lovely hostel go there.

Our stay at memory guesthouse was great! We couldn't have asked for anything more. Roger is so so friendly and very helpful. Our room was very clean as was the whole guesthouse. We were sad to leave memory guesthouse as Roger made us feel right at home. Roger offers beers for 6 ringgit and big bottles of water for 2 ringgit, washing facility's are very quick and easy to use - 5 ringgit per wash. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse to everyone. I couldn't fault anything.

It was really nice stay. Thank you Rodger. I would like to come back again.

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Japan

Overall it was a great stay, also they are improving their facilities

The hostel manager claims that he comes from Singapore who is newly taken over the hostel for two months. He is a nice guy and provided many useful tips for travelling Johor Bahru as well as Singapore.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Firsly, i set up to stay there 1 day but when i come there,i want to stay more.Roger and Ragoo is so nice and friendly.if you have any problems, they always help you^^.amotphere is so good,rest rooms are clean.if i come to malaysia,i will be back there Thanks Roger for everything ^^ Love you

• 14th Aug 2015