Memory Guesthouse JB

Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews

• France, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2017

One of the best hostels in Malaysia definitely. Had a great stay there, Roger and his staff make everything to make you feel comfortable

22nd Aug 2017

Roger and Gan are great hosts helping with changing money, Uber issue, ride to bus station. I have come back for another stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2017

This place was great. As a solo traveller, I felt very safe and the hosts Roger and Gan were so friendly and kind! Wifi was very good and I had a comfortable stay for a very good price. I would definitely go back!

31st Jul 2017

My BF and I Stayed in a private room, one bed and a fan. It was clean and well kept. I thought it was a home stay but it appeared more like a hostel in the living room, which was fine by us. The staff was very helpful and amiable. I am vegan and they surprised me with a vegan breakfast which is highly appreciated. They had a hen and cat family that all were also welcoming. We will definitely stay here again. Good value for money, and great atmosphere.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Roger, the owner of the guesthouse was extremely helpful and recommended the best deals and sights around JB. I was sick for a full day at the hostel, he took care to buy food for me. Definitely coming back here again :)

• Singapore, Couple, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

Comfortable stay. Roger was welcoming, friendly and helpful - such hospitality definitely makes the experience better than it already is.

19th Jul 2017
8.0

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The ambience is good and the pets are lovely (I like the baby cats the most).

13th Jul 2017
7.7

Roger & Gahn greeted us, and they were both so incredibly friendly and helpful. The beds are very, very basic and there are only 2 bathrooms inside, but it's a good deal if you want to stay in JB for one or two nights. They have a nice common area and roger helped us to find delicious dinner and cheap drinks. He also sent us an email detailing how to find the guesthouse, which Doesn't happen often. Would stay here again!

2nd Jul 2017

Private room was great value. Staff are extremely helpful. Roger was a massive help when i needed to see a doctor. Would highly recommend

19th Jun 2017

It's a little far from the bus station, but still walkable. It's in a quiet neighborhood. There's not much to do in JB, so that's why this place was a good to pause for a few days. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the modest facilities are kept very clean. I liked it, and I'd stay again.

×