Memory Guesthouse Reviews

2H Jalan Inche Besar Zubaidah Off Lorong 4, Jalan Yahya Awal, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

I like near to the town and the bus stops (20 minute slow walk) stay whenever I travel. Tea and coffee are provided for free, very private and clean sheets are available so I had a nice sleep. I will be staying in Jomi Home Stay next time next year. Thank you!

Their room in not "room", just separated by wood panel .

the staff was helpful. the internet is good. you pay for what you get. recommend for those whose is travelling with low budget. quiet environment.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Host John is a wealth of information and can advise you on all matters local. Nothing is too much trouble for him. I will return.

View all Johor Bahru Bed and Breakfasts