Mendoza Backpackers Reviews

San Lorenzo 19, Mendoza, Argentina

We really liked the hostel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only observation we have about the place is the fact that there is not enough kitchen ware and the kitchen is too small. We liked the fact that they have big space upstairs were you can chill or play ping pong/table tennis. Overall, we do recommend this hostel to anyone going to Mendoza. Thanks for your hospitality.

Good place, good location, blanquets clean but after two days we stayed there the bathroom was dirty and the common areas too, also the kitchen is NOT WELL EQUIPED and is really dirty with hundreds of cockroachs over there... Also the wifi didn't work well in the dorm. Breakfast was good, cereal, coffee, tea and bread. Nice.

Staff here are very helpful, they helped us with directions to Maipú and let us borrow a bus card. Kitchen didn't have many tools. Breakfast included cereal alongside your usual bread, coffee, and dulce de leche. Bathrooms were clean, plenty of showers in the hall, only suggestion is to get a longer shower curtain in the rooms, the water got everywhere in ours. Fun rooftop terrace with ping pong table.

When I arrived the door bell wasn't working and I sat at the front of the hostel for 2 hours with my luggage after getting off a 20 hour bus ride. According to the staff member on the door bell always works, however a guy staying there informed us that it happened to him as well. Turns out the staff member was just on Facebook the whole time. The atmosphere was dim, the bar upstairs never opened. WIFI is no existent and I had to book my bus tickets from the Maccas around the corner.

Nice hostel for a night. Wasn't very much of an atmosphere when I was there on a weekend though. A bit loud of you're in a room by the street. But very helpful staff and yummy breakfast

Staff and location amazing, definitely a couple of low points though The doors lock automatically and you don't get a key, so at night you have to leave the door slightly open so everyone else can come in and you hear all the outside noise. Our shower was rarely cleaned. I stayed 5 nights and there was hair in there from when I arrived. Would recommend but if a good nights sleep is what you're after, I didn't get one in the 5 nights I was there. Great for booking tours

Only stayed one night but seemed a very nice hostel with friendly staff, a bit noisy but it's the price to pay to be in the center

Very noice, even the staff played loud music during the night?!?!?!

Great hostel! Stayed in the six bed dorm, which was a bit small with two bunk beds three beds in each. Bathrooms were semi clean, but are in need of some renovation. The common areas are great whit a chill atmosphere. The staff was super friendly and gave lots of good recommendations. Breakfast is above average, coffe and tee is served all day. Overall good value for money, will defenetly stay here again!

Staff was very friendly. I arrived early in the morning ans they offered me to have breakfast agile waiting for the sun to come