Mendoza Inn Reviews

Aristides Villanueva 470, Mendoza, Argentina

Good hostel, we did the wine tour from the hostel which was great.

bug hostel, nice comfy common areas bar garden and pool. staff is nice and helpful,coffee

couldn't fault it (except maybe for a large hole in the mattress) good value for money, great location with all the restaurants and bars surrounding it. Large location with plenty of room except for in the kitchen. Breakfast is a plenty- usual things including croissants. and all day coffee and tea provided. place was clean and there is a generous backyard to spend a lazy autumn afternoon reading a book, swimming pool included. Staff were generally very helpful, particularly Tito? in the morning

Big hostel with large indoor/outdoor area to chill and socialize. Ping pong table , lots of seating. Good wifi, dorms out back are very small and smelly but didnt bother me . Most bathrooms i encountered were pretty dirty by afternoon. Free cofee and tea all day. Good breakfast. Central location. Would stay again, but probably better options .

really good location! Our room got upgraded for free - few spider webs here and there but other wise a good hostel. Seemed quite quiet but may have been the time we went, didn't get wifi in the room

Really helpful staff, had no problems refunding us for part of our trekking/rafting/abseiling tour we booked through them. Also we were able to book our bus to Jujuy at reception. BBQ was amazing! Lovely meat, plenty of food, decent wine on the tables for us all. Only complaint was that there weren't many bathrooms at all and they weren't clean.

Good hostel, staff friendly and the location perfect if you live during the night :) My only regret is the pool very dirty

If you aren't a fan of sleep then this hostel may be for you. Whilst the staff are friendly and helpful the rooms are situated right next to the outside area where everybody socialises. This results in it being very loud even once you retreat to your room, 1 particularly fond memory consisted of 1 guy playing the guitar until 8:30am. Not 1 night was I asleep by 5am. The beds are uncomfy, the WiFi does not work in the rooms, the drainage doesn't work in the shower and the lockers were broken.

Had a lovely time. Lots of new fast friends from all over the world and great trips with the hostel. I'll always remember my time in Mendoza in no small part because of this hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015

Super nice hostel, clean rooms and lots of open space. Pool and BBQ were great additions and so was Tino!

Very hot in the room. The breakfast was average. The pool was small but still nice to have one! The common area outside was big, and quite nice. Over all it was an average stay. Nothing special.

I loved this Hostel. I've stayed in a fair few in my time and I felt very at home here. Timo and the other staff are great and really helpful. Great location and it's a cool place just to hang out and meet new people...it's a lively place so expect music and parties

Thanks! We had a great time with you. See you soon.

This place was lots of fun, with many tours and organised events. Enjoyed my stay a lot

Nice Hostel, great for it´s price. I felt very comfortable.

Great staffs that they helped me when I got stuck with a problem. Atmosphere is good, make you more open and talk with other people!

Offer nice excursions, in the middle of the barstreet of Mendoza, good sevurity, ' party hostel' with loud music until late in the night, uncomfortable beds and little bit out of date buildings.

This hostel was amazing! We had to check out because it was full. However once there was availability again we checked straight back in! They had a well equipped kitchen, clean and comfortable common areas. The location was perfect.. close to everything you need. Being a solo traveller it was the perfect place to meet people. The staff were very helpful and very friendly! If I ever went back to Mendoza I would stay here!

This is honestly the best hostel ever! Great atmosphere, you are gonna meet a lot of people and will never be bored! Stuff is very helpful and friendly and the location is really good.

Talk to Tino of staying here very friendly and helpful, will join you for the odd few drinks and night out too! Great place to stay and relax