Mendoza Inn Reviews

Aristides Villanueva 470, Mendoza, Argentina

Excellente stay. Good price, clean, super friendly staff. Excellent location on Villanueva.

Fantastic energy, vibe and staff at this hostel. Staff was very attentive. Drinks, ping pong, fireplace, kitchen, great location.

absolutely loved this hostel. I was easily able to book a few extra nights due to the border closing. the staff are great and can pretty much help with anything, and there is such a great social atmosphere. highly recommend

It was not my first time at this hostel and definetely it won't be my last time. I really love this place :) The hostel has been improved lately, It is notorious the will of their owners for giving us an enjoyable and warm staying. I love this hostel!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

hi, thanks for you words. Hope to see you soon

Overall a clean, pleasant hostel located in an area with nice restaurants and bars. About a 25 minute walk to the centre of town but everything you need is in the close area of the hostel anyway. The staff are helpful, let us have breakfast on the first day even though we weren't due to check-in until 2pm and let us check in early. It was quiet when we stayed so perhaps the atmosphere was unfairly quiet. DON'T use the laundry by the hostel called 5something they shrank & stained our clothes!

The nastiest looking bathrooms I've ever seen. Apart from that the hostel was ok.

I LOVED Mendoza Inn. Great staff, excellent vibe, and awesome patio and common areas. We had an asado one night and the back patio space was perfect for having our friends over and catching up on the year we've been away. Plus,a ping pong table, foosball, etc all made it really fun to just hang out and enjoy the evening. I can imagine this place would be SO cool in the summer! We'll definitely be back.

I first did the obvious and went to a higher rated hostel, yet went to this one after a couple days- it's in a MUCH nicer area, walked in the door and it's spacious, table tennis inside, trees outside the garden decked out in wood tables and chairs. The staff just got along with anyone (who wanted to chat, ask questions etc). All else was what you'd expect from hostel dorm beds, dodgy toilet one day the next it's prestine, they also organise all the day trips going on around Mendoza.

• 14th May 2015

The location is great if your in Mendoza. The ENTIRE staff is friendly, helpful, professional, and honest. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

• 4th May 2015

I really liked staying at the Mendoza Inn. I stayed in a 6 bed all female dorm which was very spacious and had really big lockers. I especially liked the hang out area's (lots of tables, couple of couches and a big fireplace, also a big garden). There are always other travellers hanging around here, so easy to meet other people. The staff was really friendly and helpfull and makes you feel at home. There are also plenty of great activities to book, but these are popular so book them asap.

Good value for money, but little else aside from that. The hostel is located on the main road for bars and restaurants which is beneficial and they also run a decent wine tour, overrall, average.

Good hostel, we did the wine tour from the hostel which was great.

bug hostel, nice comfy common areas bar garden and pool. staff is nice and helpful,coffee

couldn't fault it (except maybe for a large hole in the mattress) good value for money, great location with all the restaurants and bars surrounding it. Large location with plenty of room except for in the kitchen. Breakfast is a plenty- usual things including croissants. and all day coffee and tea provided. place was clean and there is a generous backyard to spend a lazy autumn afternoon reading a book, swimming pool included. Staff were generally very helpful, particularly Tito? in the morning

Big hostel with large indoor/outdoor area to chill and socialize. Ping pong table , lots of seating. Good wifi, dorms out back are very small and smelly but didnt bother me . Most bathrooms i encountered were pretty dirty by afternoon. Free cofee and tea all day. Good breakfast. Central location. Would stay again, but probably better options .

really good location! Our room got upgraded for free - few spider webs here and there but other wise a good hostel. Seemed quite quiet but may have been the time we went, didn't get wifi in the room

Really helpful staff, had no problems refunding us for part of our trekking/rafting/abseiling tour we booked through them. Also we were able to book our bus to Jujuy at reception. BBQ was amazing! Lovely meat, plenty of food, decent wine on the tables for us all. Only complaint was that there weren't many bathrooms at all and they weren't clean.

Good hostel, staff friendly and the location perfect if you live during the night :) My only regret is the pool very dirty

If you aren't a fan of sleep then this hostel may be for you. Whilst the staff are friendly and helpful the rooms are situated right next to the outside area where everybody socialises. This results in it being very loud even once you retreat to your room, 1 particularly fond memory consisted of 1 guy playing the guitar until 8:30am. Not 1 night was I asleep by 5am. The beds are uncomfy, the WiFi does not work in the rooms, the drainage doesn't work in the shower and the lockers were broken.

Had a lovely time. Lots of new fast friends from all over the world and great trips with the hostel. I'll always remember my time in Mendoza in no small part because of this hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015