Mendoza Inn Reviews

Aristides Villanueva 470, Mendoza, Argentina

Offer nice excursions, in the middle of the barstreet of Mendoza, good sevurity, ' party hostel' with loud music until late in the night, uncomfortable beds and little bit out of date buildings.

This hostel was amazing! We had to check out because it was full. However once there was availability again we checked straight back in! They had a well equipped kitchen, clean and comfortable common areas. The location was perfect.. close to everything you need. Being a solo traveller it was the perfect place to meet people. The staff were very helpful and very friendly! If I ever went back to Mendoza I would stay here!

This is honestly the best hostel ever! Great atmosphere, you are gonna meet a lot of people and will never be bored! Stuff is very helpful and friendly and the location is really good.

Talk to Tino of staying here very friendly and helpful, will join you for the odd few drinks and night out too! Great place to stay and relax

A good hostel in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful. Big communal spaces with table tennis and a pool.

Our stay was made so enjoyable by the amazing staff at the hostel especially Tino who made calls for us and helped with all sorts of questions. Thanks mate.

• 26th Oct 2014

Very good hostel. Good location. Very close to big park and all the restaurant and bars! Nice breakfast and peaceful garden. Very nice workers. Special thanks to Tino for his help. ;)

Very good place to stay! Clean, organized, very good location, nice room. Really liked it! :)

I loved the staff, they were very nice, friendly, supporting, helpful and I felt very comfortable with them! Unfortunately, my room (6 bed room for girls in the first floor) was horrific. The beds were very used, could not sleep well. The room smelled strange so we had to leave the window open (even during nights). The bathroom was very old, used a lot and dirty (which is also explained by all the girls using it). It had a dangerous power outlet,which could not be used&my things got stolen

Nice. Hostel in a good place. Good breakfast and good excursions. Would recommended staying here

Was waiting beyond check in to access my room, the hostel was freezing cold, staff blast out the music incredibly loudly that I decided to leave because I couldn't stand being in the hostel anymore.

Location is great. It's in an fancy neighborhood in town very close to the park. The bathroom in the female dorm definitely needs an upgrate and also the staff that were a bit moody and used to smoke inside in the common area. Breakfast was good but never on time. The guides on their tours were awesome and the High Mountain tour to Aconcagua tour is really worth it!

Don't make the tour of vino that the Hostel offer, because they just bring you for not good bodegas!!

The Mendoza Inn has friendly staff and plenty of activities/tours that can be arranged through them.. My room was dated, cold and the matress was average.. I ended up staying one night in another hostel which was much better than this one..

Thanks for your comments. We are working in the rooms, improving everything. Thanks a lot and I hope you can stay with us soon.

Have nothing bad to say about this hostel! Staff was nice and they organize party events outside of the hostel as well as book tours around the city for you. Internet was good, and kitchen had all you needed. Coffee/tea all day is a nice added touch. Great area around restaurants/shops/grocery stores. Went in the winter so had no use for the pool.

Thank you so much. We had a great days with you. We are working to improve everything. Thanks a lot and come back to our home soon

Great hostel in a good location. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, especially Tino. Really relaxed and fun atmosphere.

• 24th Jul 2014

Thanks a lot. Was a pleasure to share some days with you.

the 4 bed dorm can be cold at night. otherwise the hostel was great. great location for eating and drinking