Mendoza Inn Reviews

Aristides Villanueva 470, Mendoza, Argentina

the 4 bed dorm can be cold at night. otherwise the hostel was great. great location for eating and drinking

Nice staff, dorm a bit cramped but clean. They were not many showers but as the hostel wasn't full it was ok. Good hot water and great breakfast. Some lockers were broken

Staff were lovely and very helpful to us during our stay. Wifi would not connect in our rooms, but this wasnt a huge deal. Staff able to provide tours for us to decide on the day, which was so helpful.

• 20th Jun 2014

Although the facilities weren't the best, this place is definitely worth it for the price! We booked for 3 nights and ended up staying 2 weeks. Staff were nice and super friendly, and try to encourage a fun atmosphere. Flag making was fun!

i loved this place such a good atmosphere, Tino at the reception and all the staff has been really nice. nice place to rest after a long trip from france and then go to visit Mendoza, it's just next to the huge park of Mendoza Then the staff help you to book all sorts of tours And if you wanna party it is the place to be !!! i wanna come back for summer because they have such a beautiful garden with a pool a bar and lots of chairs under the threes and it's sunny during the afternoon

• 27th May 2014

The location is perfect as it is close to the main places in town and to the nightlife scene. Tours offered by people in the reception are cool. I stayed in a room for 8 people, very small room, kind of dirty with broken lockers, the same for the bathrooms, not very nice. Good enough if you are not spending too much time in the hostel. The living room is spacious with nice coaches and a ping pong table.

The hostel is very well located. Regarding the staff, and attended solved my requests promptly. Only downside was seeing more than once people smoking staff at reception. The dorm I used was simple but very clean. Two points should be improved: the bathroom door is extremely noisy; the lack of division enters the shower and toilet area, which makes the bath water spread all over the bathroom. This hostel has a great potential to be the best of Mendoza, just needs some simple improvements.

I really enjoyed my stay at Mendoza Inn ! I booked for 3 nights at first and ended up staying a week. The location is perfect if you like to go out . Ambience is great and the staff is really funny and nice. Especially Federico, the guy from the night shift, who is quite awesome, very friendly, helpful and speaks english very well !

Thanks a lot!!! We are working to improve our services

Great location and I cant say enough about the staff, but the place is run down and there is next to no internet

We are working on it!!! thanks a lot, We hope you can come back in a few months. Keep travelling safe

Had a terrible time at this hostel. The kitchen was disgusting and was hardly cleaned properly by the staff. My food was stolen twice. Pots and pans all broken and most looked unwashed. The room was the smallest Ive ever stayed in. My bed was covered in dust and dead bugs when I arrived. Even after changing the sheets (which are old and threadbare) I woke up with rashes on the back of my legs. The communal areas are dirty and smokey as they allow people to smoke right there in the livng room.

Hi and thanks for your review. We are cleaning the kitchen the whole day, we prefer guests that cleans what they use, unfortunately, it's something difficult, but we clean the kitchen many times a day. Probably we have to contract a person to take care and clean the kitchen, (in this case the rates are going up, and you know that, but, you paid the cheapest rate of mendoza hostels here, thanks) Nobady can smoke inside the hostel, please you should respect this rule as well. Thanks.

This seems to be a great place to stay if you want to party. There is a bar downstairs, and the music and drinking goes on literally all night. Unfortunately, we wanted to sleep some of the time, and it was just too loud to sleep, even with a private room and earplugs.

We are working to improve our services, including the rules about the music. Thanks a lot and you are welcome again!!!

This hostel is in good location for Mendoza with lots of stuff going on nearby. It also has a lot of activities and tours available with a great patio in the back where everyone can meet everyone. The tours provided at the hostel are so-so and I'd advise to go elsewhere. This is certainly a great hostel for anyone trying to meet people, especially if you're in your early 20's.

Fine place to stay during the wine touring days. Friendly staff and good breakfast. A nice pool the lovely garden adds up to and overall good experience. The fantastic warm up parties and assados/makeyourownfood was also great!

thought this place was really cool awesome staff lots to do would def go back in the future :)

Beautiful days in the hostel! very comfortable place ... very good location! , The best: the park with counting hostel that helps you relax and spend some amazing days. Travel alone but I found friends! very cool! rooms very comfortable!, all very clean ... excellent breakfast!! thank you very much for the good vibes .. I will surely return and recommend!!

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

The breakfast is not great as people write in their reviews: croissants, cake and cornflakes. The very usual breakfast here in Argentina. The kitchen was really disgusting and not clean. The staff allow people to smoke everywhere - even in the kitchen when people are cooking - even though there are several "No smoking" signs in the common areas. One of the guys in reception was not helpful at all, but the others were much nicer. They play WAY TOO LOUD music until really late in reception.

you should write: croissants, cake, bread, cornflokes (2 differents) butter, jam, dulce de leche, 3 different kind of juices, coffe, milk, like 10 varietes of tea, what else... we are working in the cleanline, maybe you can help us. thanks a lot for your words

Great hostel in a good street where lots of restaurants and bars are. Near a huge parc. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. I loved the vibe in the hostel. Every day there is something to do. Really loved it here.

• 25th Feb 2014

Tino Rivas is the man. The pool was awesome and the location is amazing.

• 14th Feb 2014

thanks a lot, I hope to see you soon

This is a fantastic hostel if you're looking for somewhere with a great atmosphere, people and location. The staff are really welcoming and English speaking. We were going to stay or 3 days and ended up staying for 7!

• 14th Feb 2014

Well located hostel which is great for socializing. There were loads of parties and events while I was there. It might be noisy if you want to sleep lots though. Great guys on reception to help and it is on the main street near lots of bars and restaurants. Well placed for local night life. Good place to stay. Some rooms quite cramped though.