Mendoza Inn Reviews

Aristides Villanueva 470, Mendoza, Argentina

Very good hostel. Good location. Very close to big park and all the restaurant and bars! Nice breakfast and peaceful garden. Very nice workers. Special thanks to Tino for his help. ;)

Very good place to stay! Clean, organized, very good location, nice room. Really liked it! :)

I loved the staff, they were very nice, friendly, supporting, helpful and I felt very comfortable with them! Unfortunately, my room (6 bed room for girls in the first floor) was horrific. The beds were very used, could not sleep well. The room smelled strange so we had to leave the window open (even during nights). The bathroom was very old, used a lot and dirty (which is also explained by all the girls using it). It had a dangerous power outlet,which could not be used&my things got stolen

Nice. Hostel in a good place. Good breakfast and good excursions. Would recommended staying here

Was waiting beyond check in to access my room, the hostel was freezing cold, staff blast out the music incredibly loudly that I decided to leave because I couldn't stand being in the hostel anymore.

Don't make the tour of vino that the Hostel offer, because they just bring you for not good bodegas!!

The Mendoza Inn has friendly staff and plenty of activities/tours that can be arranged through them.. My room was dated, cold and the matress was average.. I ended up staying one night in another hostel which was much better than this one..

Thanks for your comments. We are working in the rooms, improving everything. Thanks a lot and I hope you can stay with us soon.

Have nothing bad to say about this hostel! Staff was nice and they organize party events outside of the hostel as well as book tours around the city for you. Internet was good, and kitchen had all you needed. Coffee/tea all day is a nice added touch. Great area around restaurants/shops/grocery stores. Went in the winter so had no use for the pool.

Thank you so much. We had a great days with you. We are working to improve everything. Thanks a lot and come back to our home soon

Great hostel in a good location. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, especially Tino. Really relaxed and fun atmosphere.

• 24th Jul 2014

Thanks a lot. Was a pleasure to share some days with you.

the 4 bed dorm can be cold at night. otherwise the hostel was great. great location for eating and drinking

Nice staff, dorm a bit cramped but clean. They were not many showers but as the hostel wasn't full it was ok. Good hot water and great breakfast. Some lockers were broken

Staff were lovely and very helpful to us during our stay. Wifi would not connect in our rooms, but this wasnt a huge deal. Staff able to provide tours for us to decide on the day, which was so helpful.

• 20th Jun 2014

Although the facilities weren't the best, this place is definitely worth it for the price! We booked for 3 nights and ended up staying 2 weeks. Staff were nice and super friendly, and try to encourage a fun atmosphere. Flag making was fun!

i loved this place such a good atmosphere, Tino at the reception and all the staff has been really nice. nice place to rest after a long trip from france and then go to visit Mendoza, it's just next to the huge park of Mendoza Then the staff help you to book all sorts of tours And if you wanna party it is the place to be !!! i wanna come back for summer because they have such a beautiful garden with a pool a bar and lots of chairs under the threes and it's sunny during the afternoon

• 27th May 2014

The location is perfect as it is close to the main places in town and to the nightlife scene. Tours offered by people in the reception are cool. I stayed in a room for 8 people, very small room, kind of dirty with broken lockers, the same for the bathrooms, not very nice. Good enough if you are not spending too much time in the hostel. The living room is spacious with nice coaches and a ping pong table.

The hostel is very well located. Regarding the staff, and attended solved my requests promptly. Only downside was seeing more than once people smoking staff at reception. The dorm I used was simple but very clean. Two points should be improved: the bathroom door is extremely noisy; the lack of division enters the shower and toilet area, which makes the bath water spread all over the bathroom. This hostel has a great potential to be the best of Mendoza, just needs some simple improvements.

Was a good hostel, a bit quite while we were there but in a good location to explore the city.

I really enjoyed my stay at Mendoza Inn ! I booked for 3 nights at first and ended up staying a week. The location is perfect if you like to go out . Ambience is great and the staff is really funny and nice. Especially Federico, the guy from the night shift, who is quite awesome, very friendly, helpful and speaks english very well !

Thanks a lot!!! We are working to improve our services

Great location and I cant say enough about the staff, but the place is run down and there is next to no internet

We are working on it!!! thanks a lot, We hope you can come back in a few months. Keep travelling safe