Basic concept of this hostel is to contribute as much as we can, ao our guests would have 100% MERAKLI time.
Fun in every way, starting from prices (probably the one of the cheapest hostels in Sarajevo), fun (provide as more fun as possible), location (in the center of old town), cleanliness, and lots more.
At our reception you can get all the informations you need about Sarajevo, from places to go for a drink, food, monuments, sightseeing, around Sarajevo, around Bosnia at all.
We offer a huge number of secondary services, as are:
- free linen
- free Nargila (hookah) to use, instead going in the city and being ripped of by the cafe bar owners who have 'special' prices for foreigners
- free maps, with them goes the free informations regading anything in Sarajevo
- free book exchange
- free wifi and internet access in our lobby
- loundry service (I have to mention here not free)
- airport pickup at a most discounted price (to try to protect our guests from nasty TAXI drivers)
- free 'look' at our new build aquarium, its a large one...just kidding, but not about the size.. :)p
- free hair dryer. I have to mention this because it is a silly to me to have 'hair dryer for hire'. Unbelieveable.
- at the moment I cant figure out what more we have for free, but I think there is a quite nice number of free things. As we say not everything can be free.
We are giving our best to keep the facilities clean and nice during whole time of the year, so anytime you come, it must be clean and spotless.
Normally, free parking spots are avaliable for our guests.
What else to say? Come and visit us.
See you soon.
Merak house staff.