Meramees Hostel Reviews

32 Sabri Abou Alam Street, Cairo, Egypt

The staff is so friendly and welcoming. They'll help you book EVERYTHING (tours, trains, etc) to get a fair price. They'll even take you out for a night on the town for a true local experience. The rooms are large and comfortable with hot water and AC. My fiance and I loved this hostel and can't wait to stay at Meramees again when we go back to Cairo!

A great place to stay in Cairo. Everyone should visit. The staff is wonderful and the location is ideal.

• 9th Jun 2014

I love Meramees. This was my third time staying there and would recommend it to all of my friends. The staff are always so helpful and fun, and the location is so great!

• 14th Apr 2014