Meramees Hostel Reviews

32 Sabri Abou Alam Street, Cairo, Egypt

Staying in this hostel is just awesome. Good price, quality, more than helpful staff, located in the center of Cairo's downtown, It's so close to metro station.. many restaurants and cafe are around fro excellent prices and quality.. the rooms are always clean and the wi-fi is available in all the floors. The reception team is just nice and so welcoming and tries hard to makes things so easy for you - totally recommended

this hostel was the worst experience ever very poorly managed extremely disappointed first they canceled my booking twice once it was a private room and second was dorm room.. in fact it's not the only problem.. suffice to say that they force me to change my room cause at that time they got another book for my room online then they move me and my wife to dorm room will stay clear of this hostel and advise everyone else to!!!

The staff is so friendly and welcoming. They'll help you book EVERYTHING (tours, trains, etc) to get a fair price. They'll even take you out for a night on the town for a true local experience. The rooms are large and comfortable with hot water and AC. My fiance and I loved this hostel and can't wait to stay at Meramees again when we go back to Cairo!

A great place to stay in Cairo. Everyone should visit. The staff is wonderful and the location is ideal.

• 9th Jun 2014

I love Meramees. This was my third time staying there and would recommend it to all of my friends. The staff are always so helpful and fun, and the location is so great!

• 14th Apr 2014