Meramees Hostel

Superb 838 Total Reviews
Superb 838 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

thanks to Meramees team for making my stay wonderful.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

Wonderful hostel here in Cairo. Staff were extremely helpful in organising tours around Cairo and Egypt, making my stay in Egypt both enjoyable and easy. I would stay here again in future

• Canada, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

Based myself out of here while I was travelling around Egypt. It's a good place, good vibe, really nice staff. Lovely place. Quite a bit of stairs if you don't take the elevator :)

• China, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

It is great time in meramees hostel, I love these stuffs, very nice hospitality. The location just in the town center, easy to find. They also organize wonderful trip plan to visitors, especially Ahmed my friend, work in hostel best man I meet in Egypt. One thing in Egypt, every thing is cheap, is nice place for travel, especially if you start exploring Africa.

12th Mar 2017

Location and very helpful staff who helped me organized my itinerary to see as much of Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria and Cairo in 5 days! I even booked it twice coming back from Luxor so their driver can take me to Alexandria. Special thanks to Mohamed.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

The hostel was fantastic,so convenient with everything at your doorstep,the room was amazing, the views spectacular.the staff couldn't do enough for us .great atmosphere, I wouldn't stay anywhere else :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2017

Very welcoming and helpful staff, comfortable facilities, and a good location for walking around downtown Cairo. Thank you for such a great stay!

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

Helpful staff, good location and Ahmed and Migo's help for organising the Nile cruise.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
5th Mar 2017

Excellent Hostel, they make fell like in home, the rooms are very comfortables and cleans, the breaksfast is very good, they help you with the things you need. they left me left my luggage for free while I traveled to aswan and luxor and It is very close for everything.

2nd Mar 2017

Lovely people running this place. i get times are tough at present in Egypt but i didnt appreciate my tour driver trying to look in my wallet when I pulled it out to pay for a horseride around the pyramids - and also being generally discouraging about visiting further ruins which ended up being pretty amazing imo. Glad i insisted. Still, nice and clean and cheap cheap. Fab old building straight out of Bladerunner. Thanks guys.