9.2
Superb 731 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 731 Total Reviews
Meramees Hostel Located at 32 Sabri Abou Alam Street, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 32 Sabri Abou Alam Street
92% 731
30.0472904 31.2388944
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 41+
15th Apr 2016

I am a regular guest at this Hostel and was here several times. The staff is amazing and the value for money is excellent. The breakfast is simple, but what can you expect for such a low budget stay. The rooms are nice and clean - the dormatories really nice. The hostel is close situated to a Mosque, whats quite common in egypt, so if you struggle with noise... dont forget your earplugs. The best is that a vodafone shop is right on the other side of the road and a supermarket at the corner.

• Jordan, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

This is a decent hostel well located in Cairo dwntown- easy walk to most attractions. 24 hour reception so you even get a friendly welcome at 5am after a night out!Comfortable beds in spacious rooms with good bathroom and shower. The dorm room is well maintained provided with AC and a fan for hot Cairo days! The atmosphere in the place is social which is greatly brought on by the friendly management.Staff gave great recommendations for local-favorite restaurant too. Great experience!

• Somalia, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

A Great night to stay, In Country like Egypt, the number one Currency you need as a tourist is Trust, Meramees is the place where you can truest, thank you for every things, see you soon

• Spain, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

The staff were beautiful, friendly people that helped us with anything we needed whilst we were here, what really impressed me was the free airport-pickup they offer. My plane was late for four hours and there was still someone there waiting for me. Great service, especially in a city/ an airport like Cairo! Also did a desert safari and Luxor through them which was simply perfect as well. Thanks a lot to everyone at Meramees!!!! I would definitely return.

15th Mar 2016
7.7

It's a good hostel with potential. Facilities were OK but nothing fancy. Kitchen was small and cluttered. Atmosphere was lacking but I'll attribute that to almost no guests staying in the hostel at the time of my visit.

• England, Male, 31-40
26th Feb 2016

Great value. Comfortable and clean in all the right places. It's not grand, but a good base for exploring cairo.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Feb 2016
8.0

Nice hostel but no real vibe about the place with not many guests not the hostels fault but it felt like I was the only one staying there. The tours they organised for me were excellent taking the stress out do going to the sights.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Dec 2015

I feel so lucky that I got the chance to spend time getting to know the wonderful people that work at this hostel. They were so accomodating, helpful and kind. They were genuine in their intentions for us to have a great trip and did eveything in their power to guarantee that we did. We booked several tours through them and they were very well priced for everything we got. Mohamed took the time to carefully answer my million questions and I felt safe throughout the entire process. Thank you!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Dec 2015

I had a wonderful stay in the Meramees Hostel in Cairo! Mohammed was extremely helpful and organised an amazing, memorable and hassle-free tour of Egypt. All of our drivers and tour guides were so knowledgeable and friendly. Massive thanks to Mohammed for organising all of this for us. The tours are great value for money, but be sure to make sure you know what is included and what other fees you will have to pay. The hostel is clean and rooms are comfortable. Highly recommended!

23rd Dec 2015

Un lugar para sentirse en casa. Divertido y con un personal muy amable y caluroso. Definitivamente vale la pena regresar. I have spent the last few weeks at Meramees Hotel and as my time in Cairo is coming to an end I am sad to say goodbye to my new family at Meramees. I will never forget my time here. My home away from home Happy New Year to (Mohamed-Ahmed-Osa-Khaled-Migo)