9.3
Superb 756 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 756 Total Reviews
Meramees Hostel Located at 32 Sabri Abou Alam Street, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 32 Sabri Abou Alam Street
93% 756
30.0472904 31.2388944
    Rooms available

• bayandevaso
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

I stayed in the hostel for one day. Located in central down town, it was ideal for exploring the city. I found the place to be very clean, the staff was friendly and willing to help out. The room was simple, but very clean and air conditioned. The reception staff provided me with a free map of the surrounding area and even offered to organize a trip to the pyramids. Overall it was a very pleasant stay .

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
8.0

Hostel was ideal for first stay in cairo. The room was large and clean. Hotel manager and driver were friendly and helpful. We used the hotel driver for a tour of the Giza and Dashour pyramids - great trip which took the hassle out of us organising. Would recommend.

1st Aug 2016

Booking with Meramees was the BEST DECISION we made when visiting Cairo. Mohammed, the owner, got us a tour to Abu Simble, Aswan, Luxor, and Cairo via train. The price was fair and everything was taken care of. We felt completely safe the whole time. He even went out of his way to get back some of our money because we were unsatisfied with a part of the tour. Meramees did everything they could to make sure that we were happy in the end. I highly recommend staying here!

• France, Female, 41+
8th Jun 2016

Good, central, sheap and best

2nd Jun 2016

Fantastic hostel, located right near the museum and other attractions. People are extremely friendly and helpful, great air conditioning. They provide you with bread and juice for breakfast. The last night I was there I needed to get to the Cairo Train Station at night. The guy in charge took a taxi with me and waited 1 hour with me at the station to make sure I got on my train, amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th May 2016

Everyone was very helpful! Having a car waiting to take me to the hostel was great, made my first day much easier, no haggling!

• Italy, Male, 18-24
20th May 2016

Hi everyone , first of all egypt is safe so you has to came . My stay in this hostel was really nice , all the people who works here speak english so is easy to comunnicate , is near downtown. About the programs that it offers , you can create a special one for your need and for good prices , it is a little different about my other experieces in hostel but nice anyways , GOOD DRIVERS Vengan a Egipto es seguro y totalmente diferente a lo que esperan , como intercambio cultural se asombraran ;)

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th May 2016

An overall really pleasent stay at the Meramees hostel. They were more then helpful when I emailed to move my stay from the 19th to the 26th and accommodated the request promptly. The rooms are spacious, and clean with both a ceiling fan and air-con. The location is right by plenty of shops and food. It is also steps away from the Egyptian museums. I would definitely recommend it for your first, second or millionth visit to Cairo.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
18th May 2016

Great place to stay at in Cairo. very handy to the Egyptian museum. Staff were very helpful and accommodating

13th May 2016