Mercury Backpackers Hostel Reviews

57 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

Nice hostel but room too small, and some staff not friendly

This is fine for a heap place in Singapore, close to MRT but that's about it! We found it totally fine just nothing special, dont expect much.

• 2nd May 2014
  • New Zealand

The reception is not good.

The whole front office staff was rather rude and unprofessional. I had booked for 6 days and also paid for them at check in. Still first few days I had the housekeeping knocking on my door that I had to check out that day. The receptions seemed to have no idea what was going on when I showed them my receipt and kept barking questions and orders. I feel like the housekeeping was the most helpful and friendliest of the whole staff. Everybody else pretty much useless.