Merhaba Hotel Reviews

Kumbah�e Mh. Akasya Sk.no:11 48400, Bodrum, Turkey

We weren't too sure what to expect from reading the reviews but we really enjoyed our stay here! Owner was lovely and made an awesome breakfast for us in the morning and came to fix the blown bulb in our room as soon as we asked. Sure the bathroom wasn't the cleanest but for what you're paying it's a good stay with a good location.

The hostel is well located, close to the beaches, close to the centre and the port. The room was ok, considering that the price is very good you can't expect much. Like other guests say, the person in reception sleeps on a bed next to his desk. The water of the shower was cold sometimes warm sometimes.... not good. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean enough but the toilet was always wet because of a leak and didn't smell very well. The owner gave us a free shuttle from the station!!

Good rooms and good breakfast. All you really need.

Nothing flashy but with everything you need. Super nice staff who looked after me well. I am a female travelling on my own so security is important to me. It was perfect.

• 14th Sep 2013

We chose this hotel as we were tired and the port pickup stood out to us- we called them for a lift and they refused us and we were made to pay for a cab. Arrived at the hotel only to find that It was overbooked. He walked us up many stairs to I assume one of his mates hotels instead- we walked in and left as it was filthy and had no twin room like we had booked. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone it was just a massive mess up.

Great location . Good budget hotel if traveling .. Breakfast not do good and does not have a swimming pool they are referring to the ocean.

Gave me a twin room instead of double. Staff sleeping everywhere in reception and balcony. Great location but wouldn't stay again.

As other travelers have mentioned, they were over booked when we arrived. The guy there mentioned he couldn't contact me, although I had previously had email conversations with him with no mention of being over booked. Cut it short, we got taken to another pension about 600m away by a teenage kid, left there, the pension operator couldn't speak English at all and demanded passport and money immediately. Handled very poorly by Merhaba Hotel and wouldn't recommend at all.

The staff was very unfriendly, some of them slept on the terrace where the breakfast is located Better pay a little more, than go here

I would deem this a flea bag hostel. It's cheap but you get what you pay for, in this case.

• 5th Sep 2013

Pros: excellent location, the staff kindly picked us up from the bus station on arrival and our room was very quiet and blocked out all the noise from the surrounding nightlife and nice sunset. Cons: we booked a twin room several days in advance but instead got given a double. When we asked to change we were rudely told "whatever" and refused. The air on did not work properly and when set at 16 degrees, got te room to 36 degrees approximately. It was very basic for the amount we paid.

L'endroit est très bien, sauf pour notre habitation tout en face de la porte: très brouillante la nuit. Un peu de problèmes de fuites d'eau dans les bains (problèmes de plomberie qu'il faut régler). Sinon il est très bien pour passer quelques nuits

Very simple accommodation, get what you pay for, but very clean, AC worked and showers were hot. Staff were really helpful when we arrived very late for our check in. Very close to everything, perfect for a cheap stay. Breakfast was disappointing.

Good place to stay - two open-air decks, where breakfast was served, close to the water and restaurants. The fellow who seemed to be in charge gave us a lift most of the way to the ferry landing.

• 11th Jun 2013

Comfortable night and breakfast with a view

Staff were very friendly and helpful :)

• 31st May 2013

Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!

• 24th Oct 2012

Do not stay here. A lot of people have saıd that the guys that work here are quıte laid back but İ would say they were quıte hopless. They are nice enough but honestly they have no idea what they are doing. Also, ıt ıs very loud and there are people smoking in their rooms which stunk and made it hard for me to sleep. They spoke pretty bad english so could not help with anything like busses or where to go to eat. They dıd not change my sheets once in the three nights İ was there. Do not stay here

the place was very noisy and dirty, although well located.

Had just a fleeting visit to this hostel but it was clean and a pleasant place to stay. Plenty of showers/toilets etc. The guy on reception was very personable and answered all the questions I had no problem. Air conditioning in dorm was top-notch. Felt welcome and safe, convenient location too. Would definitely stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6