Meridian Court Hotel Reviews

Muranga Road, P.O.BOX 30278, Nairobi, Kenya

We were greeted at reception with a fruit juice and total efficiency which was great after our long trip. We did have an issue with the shower which was looked at immediately and as they could not fix it we were given a new room. Really impressed by the service

My stay at Meridian Court Hotel was great. The staff was super friendly, the food was good and it's location is central. The staff was very helpful. I made many inquiries which were answered in a professional manner.

• 21st Jan 2014

It is a hotel more than a hostel.We spent only one night but recommend it for anyone who don't know Nairobi very well and need a place to stay for short time.

The hotel was excellent n clean .. But there is work going . Therefore it was noisy during the day. I booked hotel with breakfast. But the hotel didn't know that I booked hotel with breakfast and had to show copies of booking. Hostelworld needs to clarify .. I would revisit the hotel and I would say good value for money .. Plan your journey and avoid rush hour as hotel is close to city .. Taxis are expensive but always negotiate ..

• 29th Nov 2013

The place is generally fine . My only problem was that I had to go as far as showing the reception staff the web page that said breakfast was included to avid having to pay for it. I didnt appreciate having to beg for something I had paid for. The room was well maintained, other than one guy on reception the staff were nice, he was a rude individual who needs to go on a customer relations course. The staff in the dining area were lovely. The hotel is being renovated at the moment .

Herman at the front desk was also a big help! Breakfast was delicious but expensive.

• 11th Oct 2013

There were a renovation ongoing during our time there (oct -13) wish brought a lot of noises and smoke, but nice personnel at the breakfast:). It's more expensive to book upfront then on some web-site. Good location downtown Nairobi.

• 7th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

The website said "free breakfast" but the reception staff told me it wasn't included. It took me bringing my computer to reception to show them the website for it to be approved. I didn't like having to beg for something I understood I had already paid for. Otherwise a good place to stay .

Its a good hotel and very much value for the money when using hostelworld. The restaurang is not at the same standard. Also lack of places where you can sit and talk. The bar is empty during the daytime. It can be used for sitting and talking. You must also give your staff more authourity to take their own decisions.

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Sweden

The place is being renovated on the outside at the moment so is covered in scaffolding. It is showing its age a bit inside as well but generally it was a good overnighter as it was quiet and comfortable and clean.

• 7th Sep 2013