Meridian Court Hotel Reviews

Muranga Road, P.O.BOX 30278, Nairobi, Kenya

We were greeted at reception with a fruit juice and total efficiency which was great after our long trip. We did have an issue with the shower which was looked at immediately and as they could not fix it we were given a new room. Really impressed by the service

My stay at Meridian Court Hotel was great. The staff was super friendly, the food was good and it's location is central. The staff was very helpful. I made many inquiries which were answered in a professional manner.

• 21st Jan 2014

It is a hotel more than a hostel.We spent only one night but recommend it for anyone who don't know Nairobi very well and need a place to stay for short time.

The hotel was excellent n clean .. But there is work going . Therefore it was noisy during the day. I booked hotel with breakfast. But the hotel didn't know that I booked hotel with breakfast and had to show copies of booking. Hostelworld needs to clarify .. I would revisit the hotel and I would say good value for money .. Plan your journey and avoid rush hour as hotel is close to city .. Taxis are expensive but always negotiate ..

• 29th Nov 2013