Mesho Inn Reviews

43 Sherif Street Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

I liked the place a lot, staff is awesome, location is perfect. very recommended.

I would suggest that you remove the Mesho Inn from your site because when we arrived in the early hours of the morning after a long flight we discovered they had no room for us! Not only did we book/pay our fee to Hostal World but we also sent an email directly to the Mesho to advise them of our arrival time. They obviously don't understand the concept of a firm booking or just chose to ignore it. They took us a few blocks to their "sister" hostal - very basic would be a generous description

• 17th Oct 2012
  • Couple, 41+

Very friendly and helpful staff, and a great downtown location. The AC in the rooms was much appreciated after a day walking around Cairo, and the breakfasts were delicious!

• 18th Aug 2012

Great Hostel is more than wonderful, Design is amazing stuff is very helpful , it felt safe to go out at night , the owner of hotel Eslam give us many useful information and if you like, he can organize the trip in Cairo and the other cities , The rooms are very clean (with air condition) and the beds were comfortable. There is a common room (PC+Internet+TV), a kitchen and a balcony. Breakfast was reasonable.

• 10th Mar 2012
  • Egypt

I ordered 4 nights here,but I decided to stay for 11 nights more.Why? I found here clean room and facilities,perfect service(transp.from the airport,breakfast included,room equipped with bathroom,kitchen disposal,refrigerator, television in lobby, WiFi!!!),charming staff -oh, more than staff, I found friends here.Mesho Inn is in a strategic location close to all the beautiful places in Cairo.I am glad that I do not have to look elsewhere.I've got my second home and I know Iwill come back again

The staff here is excellent. They will help you with what to do in Cairo, airport transport or whatever you need to make your stay a memorable one. Great location-near Egyptian Museum, opera house, subway station. Check out this hostel. You won't regret it.