Mesho Inn

Good 16 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2017
4.6

horrible male staff, (two ladies were friendly): - Despite two emails, no airport pick up. no apology, "you're here now, so no problem" - unannounced: no breakfast on one of the days - requested check out at 9, noone there, they then tried for 20 minutes to make us pay 420 LE, though the reservation explicitly stated 336 LE (the rest paid up front), at first the man refused to get up, didn't know how much we should to pay, unsatisfied when shown the email -no water despite advertising

27th Jan 2017

There is a plethora of hostels of this genre in downtown Cairo. To say that one's facilities was significantly better than any of the others would be, in my opinion, splitting hairs. So the difference lies entirely with the staff. When I arrived here, Hostelworld had apparently failed to notify the manager of my arrival. He absolutely did not have room for me on my first night. But he went out of his way to find me similar lodgings in the same building. The following day my room was ready.