Meson de Tulum Reviews

Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro, Cancun, Mexico

clean and the manager is super friendly, I gave location a "good" cause it's walking distance from all buses.........little more expensive than I'm used to, but, hey, it's cancun.........loved the night "mercado" close to the bus station for good, cheap quesadillas and burritos........

Brilliant location, super clean, super comfortable and great price. Pool was a blessing in the heat - towels provided. Traditional Mexican style courtyard, breakfast wasn't the greatest but everything else was super.

• 7th Apr 2015

I absolutely loved having my own little mini-paradise in the courtyard of this hostel with a pool and hammocks. The rooms are nice, you get a towel to use while you are there, and the bathrooms are really nice as well. Breakfast is alright.

Great Location 5 minutes walk from but station). I had a private room which was spotless and cleaned everyday,towels and linen were v.good quality. The outside seating area with hammocks is nice to chill out in and the pool is small but clean, breakfast toast cereal yoghurt banana and coffee. 2 minutes walk for bus to resort or Isla Murjeres ferry 10 minutes to restaurants local square (musicians at night) street food. The manager is friendly and works to make your stay the best he can.

This hostel is definitely NOT on the hotel strip. However, it's like super close to the 1 bus line, which is 11 pesos and AMAZINGLY efficient. Hostel was pretty quiet, very few people were out and about in the courtyard (as in, sometimes 1), so if that's your thing, then great. We stayed in a private room so can't speak about dorm room and security but I will say that we had hot water for about 16 seconds. Then lukewarm water. Lady at front desk real nice but no english. a/c works!

ridiculous staff

Hot water would have been nice... and a computer too.However, one of the staff member was so nice to let me use his cell phone.

It's very close to ADO bus stop and easy to find . Very well looked after it's a shame that not many people around. I guess it's kinda new anyway except Iwas only guest in dorm room. I really enjoyed and staff were helpful

• 20th Nov 2014