Meson de Tulum Reviews

Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro, Cancun, Mexico

I only stayed one night, so I cannot say too much. But there was a swimming pool really great! but for time I couldn´t use it i only get there to sleep. The Breakfast really good nohing to complain about! The locker weren´t the best ever.......but the bedroom was good I sleep quite well.

We only stayed in the hostel for one night before our morning flight out of Cancun. The main issue for me being a female was that the dorm room didn't lock. I was the only person in my room, which when I booked I thought was an 8 bed dorm but turned out to be 14 beds, so I found it hard to relax and sleep at night knowing that anyone could walk into the room. It also advertised A/C but there was none, just one small fan for the whole dorm room so it was a very hot and sweaty night.

Good atmosphere, while it wasn't the weekend it was fairly quiet.

• 11th Jun 2015