Meson de Tulum Reviews

Av. Tulum 21, Cancun Mexico, Cancun, Mexico

Hot water would have been nice... and a computer too.However, one of the staff member was so nice to let me use his cell phone.

It's very close to ADO bus stop and easy to find . Very well looked after it's a shame that not many people around. I guess it's kinda new anyway except Iwas only guest in dorm room. I really enjoyed and staff were helpful

• 20th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

One of the most beautiful hostels I've been to. I LOVE the use of wood in the construction of this place. The garden is nice and it has a pool! :) It's a really nice place. This place was a nice quiet oasis in Cancun, just a short walk from the ADO bus station. I don't know why the rating is so low, it's definitely one of my favorite hostels, and I've been to a lot! Also, it's right next to an Oxxo convenience store, which was nice.

Pool was a bit dirty and breakfast didn't have much of what they say you get. Very close to the bus station and a large supermarket.