Meson de Tulum Reviews

Av. Tulum 21, Cancun Mexico, Cancun, Mexico

One of the most beautiful hostels I've been to. I LOVE the use of wood in the construction of this place. The garden is nice and it has a pool! :) It's a really nice place. This place was a nice quiet oasis in Cancun, just a short walk from the ADO bus station. I don't know why the rating is so low, it's definitely one of my favorite hostels, and I've been to a lot! Also, it's right next to an Oxxo convenience store, which was nice.

Pool was a bit dirty and breakfast didn't have much of what they say you get. Very close to the bus station and a large supermarket.

This already is a delightful hostel and once renovations are completed could possibly be one of the best hostels available in Mexico.

I don't usually stay in dorms, but everything's pricier in cancun so I did ......staff were very pleasant, location is fine as it is a couple blocks from the bus station, it has a pool, they keep it very clean..........there weren't many people staying there which was good cause there's only one sink for about 10 beds........the hostel was adequate, but "downtown" cancun is loud, noisy and not terribly friendly.....not my scene........