Meson de Tulum Reviews

Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro, Cancun, Mexico

I only stayed one night, so I cannot say too much. But there was a swimming pool really great! but for time I couldn´t use it i only get there to sleep. The Breakfast really good nohing to complain about! The locker weren´t the best ever.......but the bedroom was good I sleep quite well.

We only stayed in the hostel for one night before our morning flight out of Cancun. The main issue for me being a female was that the dorm room didn't lock. I was the only person in my room, which when I booked I thought was an 8 bed dorm but turned out to be 14 beds, so I found it hard to relax and sleep at night knowing that anyone could walk into the room. It also advertised A/C but there was none, just one small fan for the whole dorm room so it was a very hot and sweaty night.

Good atmosphere, while it wasn't the weekend it was fairly quiet.

• 11th Jun 2015

clean and the manager is super friendly, I gave location a "good" cause it's walking distance from all buses.........little more expensive than I'm used to, but, hey, it's cancun.........loved the night "mercado" close to the bus station for good, cheap quesadillas and burritos........

Brilliant location, super clean, super comfortable and great price. Pool was a blessing in the heat - towels provided. Traditional Mexican style courtyard, breakfast wasn't the greatest but everything else was super.

• 7th Apr 2015

I absolutely loved having my own little mini-paradise in the courtyard of this hostel with a pool and hammocks. The rooms are nice, you get a towel to use while you are there, and the bathrooms are really nice as well. Breakfast is alright.