• Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2,, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro,, Cancun, Mexico
7.3
Very Good 42 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 42 Total Reviews
Meson de Tulum Located at Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro, Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo 77500 Av. Tulum, Supermanzana 2,, Manzana 1, Lote 21, Centro,
73% 42
21.1680472 -86.8256084
    Rooms available

1st May 2016

6 minute walk from the ADO bus station. Central location. Lovely in ground swimming pool. Friendly staff. Great value and location. I would stay again. They even supply locks with keys for your luggage storage. The eco friendly spot has rooms with toilets and showers end suite. A very mellow vibe.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Jan 2016

Cool rustic architecture, beautiful landscaping , comfortable and clean bedrooms , convenient location yet back from traffic noise, 24/7 kitchen access, really helpful staff, and I slept like a baby.

6th Jan 2016
5.7

Used to love this hostel. Through the years it has gone downhill slowly. Management, do youryourself and your guests a favor by spending 800 pesos on: 2 new hammocks, a toaster that works, plates and silverware etc. Probably will not stay here again unless things improve, which is unlikely considering the past.

1st Jan 2016
3.4

I hate to write bad reviews, but I feel like I should warn people about this place. When I first arrived and showed my booking to the front desk, the person acted like they never heard of hostel world and wanted to charge me for my deposit again. They never had clean dry towels, and their female dorm room doesn't lock. There are also flying roaches, and I had to check out early when I heard and saw a rat in my dorm room. I wish I was exaggerating.

• France, Male, 25-30
22nd Dec 2015

Meson de Tulum was perfect for me as I was transiting from Cuba to LA, I needed a cheap but qualitative hostel near the Ado bus station and this was exactly it. Easy checkin and checkout, friendly customer service, full commodities and no unpleasant surprises. I enjoyed the swimming pool as late as 10pm, had a good night sleep, and a quick departure the next day (5-10min away from station) Lending lock and towel instead of charging is definitely a plus! Would recommend and come back.

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
13th Dec 2015
7.1

Good place to stay on a budget but the rooms are in need of some upgrading. Everything smells quite damp with the occasional mouldy overtone (also visible on walls and bathrooms). Beds are rather old and do not give a great sleep experience but sheets are clean. Night staff (curly haired guy) is super friendly, day staff a bit weird. Small breakfast offered but not timely - had to go and wake up the guy to get some coffee at 8:30 am. Overall ok experience for money.