Meson del Barro Reviews

C/ Acella, 2, Pamplona, Spain

we stayed during San Fermin which explained the high price. The room was fine and clean although the location wasn't amazing. The man on reception was making coffee whilst checking us in but a different member of staff took us to our room (on a different street) and he was lovely.

I don't know how I am supposed to rate this. I booked almost half a year in advance for San Fermines and at the last possible moment, the host forgot all about our booking! They didn't turn us away but the situation was less than ideal. They compensated as best they could but I don't feel that the location was particularly worthy of the price or that I should have had to pay the full price especially after what happened. Also, they asked for cash, which I brought, and then charged my card...

Being there the night before the bull run i guess makes it NOT value for your buck. But the annoying thing was I booked a private room for 2 with bathroom. And what I got was a shared bathroom. I thought the bathroom outside belong to me, I almost bang on the door to ask why someone was taking a shower in my bathroom..but decided to email them instead and turns out was a mistake..they could have email me? Got 20e back for the diff too late to move to new too.after unpacking everything already.

I really like the Hostle. It was a easy walk to San Fermin. With a bus stop really close. Plenty of food and stores nearby. The park across the street is really great.

View all Pamplona Bed and Breakfasts