Metro Apartments Reviews

33/85-86 Soi LK Metro, Pattaya, Thailand

Hi there it was a great hotel friendly staff. i had a great room Excelent location especially for someones first trip to Pattaya i enjoyed myself so much i will be will be back in jan 2015

• 9th Aug 2014

Place was relatively dirty as compared to many hostels i've stayed in. bed linens was not changed throughout the 4D3N stay. Security wise, i have high doubts. No security guards, questionable in room safe. Facilities wise, this place is more of a bar than a hostel. The only facilities you get here are a room,bed, bad condition linens, furnitures and 2 pool table downstairs. It's relatively noisy at night but that's understandable. Bed is not that comfortable and furnitures in room are badly worn

I can only suggest this accurate link to actual and accurate photos and description. I have checked and the bedding was changed within policy and is replaced regularly.

This place is awesome! The location is in the middle of the action, on a great soi (Soi LK Metro). If you're ever lost, you can just tell a motorcycle taxi driver to go to LK Metro and they'll know where to go. The apartments are above an air-conditioned bar with free pool tables, which in my mind is great because they're people to socialize with downstairs, the whole place feel safer, and you can beat the heat. I had a great time hanging out with Tookie...I'll miss this place and Pattaya...

Thanks for your very nice comments Omer. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope we see you again soon. Dennis

It was a bit unfortunate that we did not find out that apa next rebuilt and it sat began to drill and cut the iron rods 8 am until 6-7 in the evening. And it was the same price even with these disorders. Cleanliness of rooms 2 times in a week

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Unfortunately we were not aware of the building work next door until they started. All our rooms are cleaned daily and the bedding is changed every two days.

Location,staff,prices and reception area was fantastic and I am glad I choose to stay here while in Pattaya... Thanks to Metro appartments.